Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 15" Unyielding Elm Wand with Basilisk Skin Core, Makore Wood 15" Core of Dragon Heartstrings
Kamaria, also known as Kara, was walking down from the North Tower just for a quiet walk in the castle. Her hair was back to blonde, her natural color as the dye had worn out. Her was tall for her age, which made her look a bit more like a fourth year rather than a second year. Her silver eyes were locked on a book. Oh the mysteries in the pages alone! Kara enjoyed reading, right next to flying. She could not be bothered with anyone right now. The book was far too delicious for her. Kara hummed a soft tune, as she slowly walked down the stairs to enter the Fourth Floor Corridor. Things were going just smoothly for her. Thing is, wearing flip-flops while reading going down the stairs never ended well.

Sadly enough, Kara was no exception. Her eyes were focused on the book, and coming close to the end of the stairs, just a few more to go, her steps decreased by a bit, and caused her to fall. Kara's book flew from her hands, as she landed on the floor. Her ankle would surely swell with pain. Hissing, Kara blinked her silver eyes and groaned. She was scraped up on her hand from where she had failed to catch her fall. Damn my clumsiness! thought Kara with a growl in her mind. The hufflepuff house was around here, and Kara did not know that. Her blond hair fanned around her, and slowly, she tried to lift her body off the floor. She made it half way, when her scraped hand protested loudly. Kara pounded the floor slightly with her unharmed hand, and she groaned. Today was going well until now!

Potions was this semester, in fact potions was later that day and for this Danny groaned loudly as he left Hufflepuff house clad only in faded jeans and a house polo shirt. His grey worn tennis shoes scuffed the ground as he climbed through the portrait out onto the fourth floor corridor. He had every intention of heading to the library to bone up on some of the 6th years potions determined to look impressive in at least one class this year, when he heard a distinct groan turning his head he saw a girl in a bit of a heap near the end of the stairs, so obviously having fallen down.

All thoughts of the library, potions and anything else were gone instantly, Danny loved being a hero though he got to be it so very little. He was by her side with wand at the ready within moments, kneeling down on his haunches he smiled at her. Damn but she was beautiful and he cursed himself for always being a fool for a pretty face.
"Do you need a hand, an arm maybe a new leg?" he grinned, offering her his arm to help herself up again. He couldn't remember seeing her around before but no matter he still felt new to the school though he was now two years in, so not everyone's face would be known to him. He was certain that if he had seen this girl before, he would definitely have remembered her.

Kara glanced to see an arm to assist her on her feet, and the voice sounded so dreamy. Then again, Kara was in more of a daze. A soft but gentle smile crossed her lips at the humor of the situation. Slowly, she stood to her feet. Though she was just turning thirteen, her height said that she was at least fifteen. It was not her fault the pure-blooded women in her family grew at such tall heights. Kara said, “I think I might need…” Kara faded off when her silver eyes landed on the kind boy that helped her. Her voice was caught in her throat, as shock overcame her eyes. He had to be the cutest boy in the school!

“I think I might need a new hand at least,” Kara finally finished her sentence. She glanced down and saw her book. Slowly, she bent down and grabbed it. In her mind, she was wishing that she was never born. This was just too embarrassing! Kara was frozen too. Staring at him, with her book in her uninjured arm, Kara looked like a deer stuck in front of a Stupefy spell. “Well, you are my hero, thank you so much for helping me up.” Kara felt a bit of discomfort on her ankle, but that was about it. “I’m Kamaria Zhefarovich, but known as Kara or Claire.” Kara just spilled her middle name to a complete hunk. She was really hopeless. “Who might you be?”

Danny couldn't help but smile at her but his insides were telling him to be weary. The last girl he had helped was Shalamar and look where that had gotten him. She had been crazy about some other guy and he had been sucker punched in the gut emotionally or so he had told himself at the time. They were ok as mates now though he rarely saw her except for meal times, which really suited him fine when all was said and done. His ego had taken a major knocking and he wasn't hoping to repeat that any time soon. Yet the girl before him seemed about as dazed by him as he was of her and for this his smile grew a little more.

Danny was well aware how devilishly charming just his smile alone could be, he had been a renowned flirt back at Hogwarts Scotland even if he had been dating strongly for a while there. He bent down to help pick up her book but she beat him too it and cursed himself for not getting it sooner when she called him her hero. Danny had the decency to blush at least as he scratched the back of his head slightly abashed.
"Aw that's ok, glad to come to a damsels aid. A very beautiful one at that" he grinned wondering for a moment if he had just laid it on too thickly there. Well it was too late now and when she told him her name he tried repeating it aloud once though mouthful it was, his brain kept up the constant chant of it as if wanting to regale it to memory.

"Kamaria Zhefarovich... wow, that's some name" as exotic as she appeared to be he mused, "Kara, I'm Daniel but everyone calls me Danny, Danny Boyd." He had very nearly claimed to be of Hufflepuff house but remembering he was wearing a ti-shirt that stated that for him, he clammed up momentarily.
"Do you need to go to the hospital wing? I'll gladly take you if you like"

Kara had never been interested in boys before, never crushed or found them attractive. Yet, she was standing and probably swooning over this one. There was something about him that just made Kara freeze and almost act like a blinded fool. Kara recently met a Ravenclaw boy that was in her year, was a twin and everything, but he did not appeal to her. But man, this boy definitely was! Even when he smiled again, Kara almost lost her breath. She thought, Hold it girl, just breathe, and don’t screw up! Kara was still fawning over this one. But something made her uneasy. Just how old was this boy? He was much much older than Levi.

A blush graced her cheeks when he called her beautiful. It stunned her and she couldn’t get a word out that wouldn’t end with a stutter. Poor girl didn’t know how to behave in front of a cute boy. “Danny, I like that name, a lot,” blurted out Kara, before she sighed and tried to cover it up, “My name is rather long, but I have relatives with much longer names.” Kara could think of her uncle, Chavdar Lenov Zhefarovich. She often could not pronounce it so she called him, ‘Uncle Chav’. Kara laughed softly, “Oh no, that won’t be necessary. I’m tough… I was just walking through the castle, and about to continue my venture. You can…come along if you want to, but if it is out of your way or something, then…” Kara faded off, finding herself rambling. So much for not acting like a fool.

Danny couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her liking his name, it was either that or pass out. He had been around plenty of good looking girls, ones practically off the scale gorgeous but Kara was a league above all of them and for this he could not take his eyes from her.
"I think short names must run in my family then" he told her nodding as she declared she was tough. He had no doubt about it either though he suddenly had visions of himself carrying her in his arms all the way to the infirmary. A smile played across his face at the vivid picture he had painted before landing himself back to reality once more.

His mouth would have hung open at her invitation to join her but he was quick enough to play it all cool. Danny was used to being around lots of girls, had begun dating at 13 years of age and had even convinced himself once upon a time that he had been in love. He wasn't of course but Clarice had meant everything to him at the time.
"Uhm sure, I have nothing else on and just in case you need your hero again, tis best I go along with you" he winked at her, Danny began to move along slowly making sure she was ok to keep up first, "so which way Kara?"

Kara smiled lightly when he said that short names run in his family. Her family members were full of long, confusing names. One was her own brother. Leviathan Dominic Zhefarovich. He was given a nickname because many could not pronounce his name. He had gotten so aggravated. The name weaseled its way into Kara's mind. Kara couldn't take her own silver eyes off of this hunk in front of her. She was almost bashful. Kara had to remind herself that she needed to stay calm and collected like she always had been. Even if she was a little on the cold side, it was about time she opened up.

A small giggle escaped her lips when he said that it would be best in case she needed her hero again. "I may be clumsy, but I am not that clumsy," smirked Kara in a mischievous manner. Since when did she know how to...flirt? Or was it tease? Kara almost shocked herself. She started to step in the direction opposite of the stairs which she fell down in. Her ankle protested loudly, and it was enough to send a wave of pain through her expressions. "This...way. To the lawns for some resting or something." But in reality, there was no way she was going to make it down another flight of stairs in one piece. Her bone in her ankle had cracked even just a little, and it was enough to cause pain.

Usually Danny was pretty good at reading whether or not a girl was flirting with him but here at Hogwarts girls in that sphere had been so far rare. He seemed to wind them up a lot easier than he could persuade them that he was of sane mind and held only pure-ish notions. Kara seemed cut from a different cloth altogether though and he was almost certain that she was actually flirting with him.

About to feel flattered, Danny noticed the spasm of pain flit across her face and knew she had played down the damage done to her foot. They were just a floor above where the hospital was so there wasn't far for them to go at all.
"Or something" he told her, it took no effort at all to literally scoop her up in his arms, "do not argue. Any more pressure on that foot and whatever damage you've already done could get worse."

He took a deep breath, for having the girl like this set his pulse racing and his body reacting like a typical hormonal teenager. If it weren't for the fact that she seriously did need help, Danny didn't know what he would have done but he managed to reign in his wayward thoughts and cravings and began to walk slowly to the stairs.
"I won't let you fall I promise..." he looked at her then, his hazel eyes met the stormiest silver eyes he had ever witnessed and he felt lost. For a moment he simply stood there staring into those eyes forgetting all about him and then snapping out of it before he did something insane like kiss her then and there, Danny began to move with her once more.

hope you don't mind the godmode of him lifting her, if you do can edit it no worries ;)

Oh, godmode granted!!!

Kara was completely caught off guard when Danny scooped her up into his arms. She gasped out of surprise, but the pain was gone. No weight was on the ankle was a relief. Kara’s hands were on her stomach as he carried her with ease. Either she was really light-weight, or Danny had strong arms. Her skin was red with embarrassment. She could pouted slightly, but it was something so light and covered by her obvious bashfulness, “Okay, but I still want that walk though… After this is taken care of. It can’t be that bad…”

Her painted toes wiggled in her flip-flops. Kara enjoyed being wrapped up in Danny’s arms. She stared up at him and her silver stormy eyes sparkled with happiness and it was evident that she had developed a crush for her hero. They were no longer moving, and Kara did not notice. Then he moved once more, and Kara closed her eyes momentarily, and she leaned her head against Danny. “Thank you. I have never experienced such kindness before.”

So very carefully he moved down the stairs to the third floor corridor, feeling as if he carried the greatest prize he had ever known. Smiling at her words he nodded his head slowly trying to stay focused on getting them there but finding it very hard with her in his arms.
"I'll walk with you anywhere once the nurse gives you the all clear" he told her, casting a dazzling smile at her before he finally stood once again on level ground.

Her words about kindness startled him somewhat and he couldn't help but want to know more about her.
"How could anyone not but be kind to you?" he asked wondering the very same thing and needing to know some kind of answer. Danny knew without a shadow of a doubt that if she was his girl, he'd be nothing but kind to her. The notion made his skin tingle as his eyes roved over her once more. Spotting a slight mark on her neck her wondered about that too and knew he was building a list of things in his head that he really wanted to know about her. Standing outside the hospital door he gently turned around and pushed it open with his back so she would not bump against it. With deliberately careful steps he entered the hospital wing with her and called to a nurse for assistance smiling back at Kara as he placed her gently into a chair.
"This conversation is not over, I am waiting right here for you" he winked then as the nurse walked over to examine her.

Kara was grateful. Danny was one of those boys that came around once in a lifetime. She settled down in the chair, and she slowly took her flip-flop off of her injured foot. “She better soon!” Kara wanted to walk with Danny, and talk with him. She wanted to know him, to be with him. But inside, right now, it would be just wrong. Kara nodded at him, and the nurse came. “What happened here?” the nurse spoke in a kind voice. “I kinda just hurt the foot because I fell down the stairs. It hurts to walk.” The nurse seemed to know what she was talking about, and stood to get her medication.

Once the nurse returned, she put some healing lotion upon the foot, something magical to heal it. The pain was gone. Kara gasped in shock. This was amazing! Kara turned her silver eyes toward Danny and flashed him a beautiful smile. It was not a moment later when the injury was healed. “You are free to go. You are lucky it was just a minor injury,” the nurse smiled and went to another patient. Kara jumped out of her chair and she spoke to Danny, answering the question from before, “It sucks to be a pure-blood sometimes. Family is really harsh at times. I really love it that you stayed here though.”

Danny could not believe that he was feeling nervous for this girl, a complete stranger! Yet when the nurse came by he began to chew on the inside of his gum leaning over to watch what she was doing, even going so far as to tell her to be a bit more gentle as she held Kara's foot. He couldn't look though he knew deep down it'd be a flick of her wand and hey presto, Kara would be healed. It still didn't alleviate his concerns.

He turned away and paced a little until looking back he was frozen on the spot as Kara smiled at him. The nurse was telling her that she was fine again and suddenly the girl was all but leaping out of the chair to him. He double checked quickly with the nurse that it was fine to leave and then he was taking her bag and books from her refuting any argument with a shake of his head.

"You're a pureblood huh? hope you're not one of those radical types who hold one prejudice too many. I'm only half myself" he had been delighted when she had said she was happy he had stayed and holding the door of the hospital open for her, he followed her out into the hallway again.
"Does that bother you?" he hoped it didn't, he had never wanted anyone's approval of him so badly before and for the life of him could not comprehend why this was. Surely no one fell hard and heavy on a first meeting?

Kara bit her lip when he said that he hoped that she wasn’t as prejudice one like the rest of them. Kara was not as prejudice as those others, because all of that was just what her mother made her to be, and Kara had long ago broken from that cocoon of hatred. Kara sighed and she explained as she walked beside him, “I am, a pure-blood. But even though my family is like that, I’m not. I could careless about blood. It all…bleeds red.” Kara smiled charmingly up at Danny.

Now that that was out in the open. Kara had to know one thing about blood, “That does not bother you, that I am pure, right? Because I also know how some people – excluding you cause you haven’t yelled at me or called me ‘inbred’. So, it doesn’t concern you, right?” The only person, if he did not mind, to get by was her chauvinistic brother. Axel should not mind her hanging out with half-bloods cause he was in love with one, right? She wanted to make sure that nothing bothered them or make them uncomfortable even on their first meeting.

[i am so sorry :( ]

Danny smiled to himself as he walked along beside her, she wasn't like any of the other girls he had met. She actually seemed to care about what he thought, completely novel for the female race or at least those he knew. He grinned at her leaning in slightly closer as she spoke and holding an upturned wrist forward showing his veins and arteries Daniel simply couldn't help himself.
"Well I don't know about others but mine is a nice pinkish shade actually" a small chuckle emanated from him as he straightened himself up again. Wishing he didn't have to, he had liked being that close to her.

"It doesn't bother me at all. We're more than the sum of our own parts and families" he smiled at her, reaching across to brush the smallest wisp of hair back from her face.
"Anyone call you anything improper again and direct them to me" he told her and was amazed at himself that he meant it so thoroughly. This girl just brought out the 'knight' in him, wanting only to make sure she was alright, all the time.

Oh no worries! :) I understand. :)

Kara glanced down at his veins and such and she blushed as she enjoyed that Danny was that close. It was odd that he was just so cute, and so heroic, someone that swept Kara off her feet, yet there was something - wrong with this. Kara had feelings for Danny, a silly school girl crush. "I am glad that it doesn't bother you, Danny." Kara flashed him a beautiful smile. She was happy that she would not be judged from Danny. It made her heart fly, the best feeling she could ever receive. Kara loved to fly, you see, as it reminded her of a life without strings, a life without boundaries. It was the best feeling she could ever receive.

"Oh, I will from now on. I promise," Kara sighed in relief. Now, she had a guardian, a white knight in shining armor not meant to be racist mind you. Kara blushed even more when he moved the hair from her face, and she bit her lip to keep from giggling like an eight-year-old. There was one question that she needed to ask. People mistook Kara for a fourth year easy for her height and the way she carried herself. She wondered what year he was in. "What year are you in Danny?"

He smiled at her, unable to help himself in doing so. She was like a breath of fresh air at the school and Danny knew in that moment that it was more than possible to be attracted to someone at first sight. They walked together amiably, he wanted to ask her so many things. To discover as much as he possibly could about her but then she was asking about what year he was in and a slight frown creased his brow. He smiled at her and shrugged slightly.
"I'm a sixth year" he had simply thought this was a given, considering his height an' all but maybe she thought he was a 7th year or something. Surely it didn't matter what class he was in, just like it shouldn't matter what house or what bloodtype.

Danny watched her cautiously to see her reaction to this when he suddenly began to wonder if she was really the fourth year he thought her to be. Perhaps she was in a higher year or perhaps even a really tall third year. He could just about live with that he figured.
"What year are you Kara?" damn but he loved saying her name, wanted to have any excuse imaginable for repeating it often. He stopped walking then and turned to face her, the urge to kiss her was so real and so vital but he held himself in check. There was no way he was scaring Kara off, she was too important to him already. He couldn't explain it and he certainly didn't understand it, he just knew she was.

Kara was not one to judge or to stop talking to one over something that was not right, or something that just seemed rather ridiculous. It is the actions that cause the problems to begin with. How she was attracted to him, it was like a magnetic and she was south while he was north. She was attracted to him, and she could not explain why right now. She didn’t really want to either. All she knew was that she wanted to get to know him more. Become a friend. Kara stopped dead in her tracks when she heard what year he was in. Oh my god, this is so wrong, she thought.

As much as Kara liked this guy, he was just… He was so much older than she! Kara knew that age was just a number, but some cases were worse than others. This might have been one of those rare cases. Kara answered softly, “I’m…I’m just a…second year.” What now? Kara thought it was wrong to like him, but there was no denying that chemistry that she felt. Even if she did not understand it yet, she knew that it was real, and it was something that she could never fight either. She wanted so much, and yet she could only allow herself the sip of the cup. Kara also hoped that later, when she was old enough, she could indulge in the entire glass of this glorious man right here.

He heard the words leave her and frowned, this just couldn't be! A second year? He looked at her more closely seeing perhaps for the first time that she seriously was all that young. It had only been her height that had made him really think otherwise. Were things different now? He continued to gaze at her as his thoughts processed it all. No, there were feelings here for this girl that would not be shaken, could not be shaken and Danny knew he didn't want to let them go or her for that matter. But she was so young and would need and want to date boys her own age. It sounded ridiculous as he thought it but he felt as if he had by now sown all the wild oats he wanted to sow, though technically he hadn't at all. He had merely played the field for a long time but he didn't want to do that any more.

Danny smiled and stepped closer to her, his hands cupped her face so gently and his face lowered to hers. With absolute tenderness he kissed her forehead before gazing down at her once again, his hands still holding her perfect face.
"This will seem completely crazy I know but I was already to ask you out or get to know you before asking you out. It'd be wrong of me to date you now... knowing that you're so much younger but... if you are willing, then I would like to still get to know you" slowly he released her face allowing his hands to glide down to her shoulders. Contact with her felt like a necessity, he wanted this badly. He wanted to pull her into his arms and kiss her, ages be damned but knew that it was wrong. He'd done alot of stupid things in his life but he was going to list any stupid things with his handling of Kara and whatever could come of this.

"I want to be your friend ... for now. I can wait Kara, I am a very patient person. I don't expect you to wait for me, I want you to go out there and have your fun. I'll be your bestmate, your knight in shining armour, your shoulder when any other guy upsets you... it'll give me great pleasure in beating them to a pulp" he grinned at her, "I can't explain what you've done to me, all I know is I've fallen in the shortest time imaginable for you. My life will be getting pretty crazy next year with my NEWTs so girlfriends would have been off the cards anyhow but you... as my friend would never be." he couldn't say the words though, that when she was older perhaps they'd stand a chance then. That no one would think it strange of them to want to be together once she was at least of age or 16 perhaps.

He felt for a moment that he had just done and said the most stupid of things and that as soon as he released her she would slap him and walk away and yet he couldn't let her go until he heard it all from her own lips, those perfect lips that were tempting him even now.

Kara felt saddened. He was so much older, and she cursed her genes for making her so tall, appeared older than she should be. Her schoolgirl crush had to end. This was too wrong. Axel would have Danny's neck, and the rest of the family would take a piece and bury each piece in a country. Kara did not want to date anyone, that would be too awkward for her. Even if it was Danny. Kara wasn't ready for love, wasn't ready for affections, she was still just a young lady. Kara felt something for Danny that she had never felt before. She would just have to lock that up, because there was no way he was going to stick around.

However, the Ravenclaw could not be more wrong. Danny gently cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She blushed heavily at the fact. Oh, how a tiny, little affection could make a young girl blush! Axel kissed her on the forehead, and yet this was entirely different. Kara wanted to hug him, after his words. Ages or not, she would have said no. She needed to wait until she fully understood relationships before diving head first into them. Now, not even a whispered yes would have done anything. Kara smiled faintly, and she listened to his words as if they were her lifeline. They lifted her out of her dark moods, and brought her to the light. His hands on her shoulders, it felt right. Kara couldn't deny the chemistry, but she was far too young to act upon it. She knew it.

Kara felt a glimmer of hope for the future. He could wait and he wasn't impatient. He was willing to be her best friend, her hero, everything. That was all she could ask for, and he was perfect. Kara finally started to speak, once she found her voice. "Danny, it would be wrong, to act upon whatever I am feeling. I don't know what it is. But it would also be wrong of me to go out and have fun with people my own age. It would be hard for me to do that and lie about what I feel right now. I want your friendship. Even if you were younger, or I was older, I would only wish for that." Kara's elegant hand caressed his handsome face. She stared fondly into his eyes.

The urge and temptation to kiss him was there, but Kara was strong enough to keep herself at bay. Kara continued, "I think we should wait. You have your NEWTs coming up, and it will be hectic, even for friends. I will help you study. I will be there for you, and we will just have to see in the future of what fate has in store." Kara's hand slid from his face and she had her hands at her hips, and she smirked, "Besides, if another guy came and asked me out, I would throw in their face that my heart has already been won over. They don't stand a chance. And when I am ready and old enough to want a relationship, you have one hell of one."

Kara was excited for her school life now. She wouldn't have to worry about others intruding and she could have her own knight. That was something others dreamed about. She would have to wait a while before she could ever express her crush in ways that others would. But right now, Kara wanted to get to know Danny. "So, do you want to go on a flight? I love to fly." Now, they could go out and be friends. Kara wanted this. It would be a great day indeed.

He felt as if the tide was washing him far out to sea, the seconds ticking by were endless but he would wait an eternity for her and knew it as much as he knew that he had always been destined for Hufflepuff house. When she did speak he felt his heart sink lower and lower until she said she wanted his friendship. He was thankful for that much at least, it was a straw to cling too and he would show her just how great a friend he could be and would be. He'd put all her other friends to shame. Danny was already visualising himself as her one and only true friend, the one she could never do without until she came to realize that he was the one she could never 'live without'.

He was in torment now, her hands on his face caressing either side with her soft touch. Surely she could see what destruction she was causing him? It was taking every ounce of his self control, something he was not famous for at all, to not take her in his arms right then and there and kiss her. Her lips were made for kissing and as she spoke with that beautiful accent of hers, he felt himself drawn to them. The spell was broken however as she placed her hands from his face to her hips, issuing words that made him dizzy. Okay maybe he was mistaken, but she was saying that her heart was taken .. by him? Really? He ventured a smile, wanted to hold her close to him then but that would go against everything he had just said and would disparage everything she had just spoken as well. He would simply have to learn to control the urges she wrought in him.

He had no words in him to express how delirious he was in that moment, other than smiling bewildered at her. Then nodding his head slowly he answered her at last.
"I love to fly as well Kara, let's go" was this as the famous muggle movie dictated 'the beginning of a beautiful friendship' or merely a stepping stone to something infinitely greater and better. Were they now building a strong foundation that no one would ever be able to shake in years ahead? He smiled at her as they walked down the stairs and knew in his heart of hearts that, that was exactly what they were doing.

Today, would be the start of a beautiful friendship that would soon blossom into a romance that maybe no one could ever picture. It would be highly against her family's preferences, because she was a pure-blood, destined to assist in spreading that line and doing great things for the darkness. However, that wasn't what Kara wanted. She didn't care anymore about spreading the pure-blood line. She was her own person, and Leviathan would be taking care of that anyway. Besides, Axel was in love with a half-blood. Kara would gladly point that out to her father's face.

There was just the issue of him being a Death Eater, as well as Avory. Maybe Avory could...help her? There was the same number of years between Axel and Avory as there was with Kara and Danny. Kara beamed when he said yes, and she was utterly happy. Now, she could show off her skills of being a great flyer. But the only problem was catching her and telling her that curfew was coming. She could fly all day, and not care. And now she had someone to share her love for flying with. The foundation was laid out, and just building from there rested ahead. They had a long journey ahead, and Kara couldn't wait to start it as she walked beside him toward the Quidditch Pitch.

Finished! ♥

Users who are viewing this thread

Back