Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Sapphire had finally done it. It had taken time, but she had finally located a magic radio. She had it with her now, blaring unfamiliar songs in the abandoned classroom. Sapphire had always loved to dance. Not that she was any good at it, mind you. It was mainly just bouncing and twirling, and swaying gracefully to the music. It was always easiest to dance alone, though she did manage at the school dances. Probably because there wasn't anyone paying attention to her. She was so lost in her own little world that she didn't hear the door open. If she had, she would have stopped dancing.

Kishen was not doing good in his studies. He needed to start doing better, so he was going to study. Studying was important if Kishen wanted to get good grades this upcoming semester. He needed to prove that he was able to learn this magic stuff. In other news, Hilton has visited him over Brightstone Weekend, and the only thing the two did was yell at each other. Hilton wouldn't apologize for lying to him about magic, and Kishen was not going to respect someone who kept secrets from him. Kishen was heading to the Abandonded Classroom, but he heard music coming from the room instead of silence. This intrigued his senses, since he had not heard music in awhile. What he was hearing now was strange music, but it was something that made him want to move. He opened the door quietly and stepped in, accidentally dropping his book on the ground, which surely would have caught attention of the girl who was dancing in the room. "Umm, I'm sorry." he apologized as he bent down to pick up his books.

Sapphire jumped out of her skin when she heard a book hit the floor. Being caught off guard only emphasized how comfortable she was here at school now. When she realized it was just a younger Slytherin, and one that quickly apologized, she relaxed. "Oh, hey." She sauntered over, offering her usual saucy smile. "Wasn't expecting company. You're, ahhh, second year, yeah?" She inquired, stooping to help retrieve his books. "Sapphire."

Kishen was now flustered. He only had two books, so he quickly picked them up and held them to his chest. Her reaction was not bad, but he felt like he had done something that was unacceptable, spying on a person. He nodded at her question about his year as he kept his eyes on the ground. "I'm Kishen." he told her quietly. He was a bit hard to hear because of the music but he felt like leaving. He didn't want to intrude on her dancing, not matter how much he wanted to join. "Where did you learn to dance like that? A bit...relaxed." he told her. Her dancing was very immature and simple to Kishen, but he did not really mind. It was not like he was professional himself.

Sapphire could see the boy was shy, so she looped her arm through his and tried to pull him gently into the room. "I didn't," she told him with a smile. "I just move. C'mon. Dancing alone isn't fun. Why don't you join me?" She gave him an encouraging grin. "No one's in here but us, I could use the company." She hadn't really danced with anyone but Oliver before, but this shouldn't be too different. Right?

Kishen flinched a little bit when Sapphire touched him. No. No. No. He did not like this at all. He quickly pulled away from the girl, which only lead him further into the room. Crap, now he was kind of stuck with the girl. "Umm, I think I will just sit down. I need to study." he made a quick excuse. He went over to a table and set his books down after he took a seat. He did not know what to do. He wanted to dance with the girl, but he was too shy. The music was making it so that he'd never be able to study. "My name is Kishen."

Sapphire could see the boy wasn't completely comfortable with the idea of dancing with her. Ah well. She'd tried. "Nice to meet you, Kishen, I'm Sapphire. Third year Slytherin." She introduced herself with a grin. She let him sit down to study as she started to dance to the music again. "Alright, I won't force ya. You're welcome to join in if you want." She flashed him a she before turning her attention back to the music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back