To cold to go out

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru wanted to go outside and enjoy the snow but it was much to cold to go outside so Tohoru was stuck in the castle. He should of been up in his dorm studying but he just could not do it so here he was. He knew that the Hufflepuff house was somewhere around here but he was not sure where. It had been a few days since he had seen his girlfriend Vanessa and he really wanted to spend a little bit of time with her before he really did go and get some work done.

Vanessa had just finished doing a bit of homework when she decided to take a walk. She couldn't go outside because it was cold, but inside was nice enough. She had been wondering how long she should be out instead of doing homework or something. Vanessa noticed her boyfriend nearby. Her smile turned in to a grin that spread from one ear to the next. She ran over to him. "Hi, Tohoru," she said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "How have you been?"

((So sorry about that lots of things are going on.))

Tohoru heard someone walking down the hallway and noticed his girlfriend. Opening his arms so that he could pull her into a hug. Tohoru kissed her on the forehead. "I have missed you so much. Tell me how are classes going for you.?" Tohoru asked kindly. Ever since he had hurt all those other girls and realized what he had done he had promised to never hurt another person again.

((Don't worry about it.))

Vanessa hugged Tohoru back. She felt her face turn almost as red as her hair when she felt a kiss on her forehead. She didn't mind, though. "I've missed you, too," she said, still grinning. "I've been doing well with classes. Hoping I don't get too much homework. What about you?"

Tohoru saw Vanessa blush and that made him grin. She looked good even when she was red. Bending down to kiss her on the lips gently. Tohoru listened to her talk about classes. "I knew OWL's where going to be tough but I do think that this is a little bit much. I really hope that next year is better." Tohoru was starting to really regret slacking off last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back