To catch a Raven

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi Koshiba was close to her game show which she had to talk about with Sam and Knight but she could not just keep out of trouble. She got this urge while sitting in the Great Hall just watching everyone buzzing about the Yule Ball. She thought it was a compleat waist of time but hey it was the event that got Hoshi thinking about her game show. Her thoughts then where starting to drift twards a curten stone faced boy and that was it. She needed something to do.

Sevral moments of thinking and she got it. She had taken taking things from the Ravenclaws just because they had the best notes. Now it nearly a mania. She had dipped her hand inside the bag of the Austin boy and had come up with something curios in nature. She couldn't figure out what it was for but she knew he would be looking for it. Hoshi stowed away in the North Tower looking out into the grounds with her curios something in her right hand. If he found her he was ready but really she would welcome anyone to come and talk to her.

Victor aimlessy wondered the castle lonesome. It was his first week back and, it seem okay he had guessed. Nothing really has change, an upcoming event was going on in December, but he had disremember what it was called again. Once again coming to a near blank, not knowing what events was taking place. He shakes his head slightley running a hand through his tussell hair, as it bounce intwine with his finger tip, as he managed to get up all the way towards the North tower. What a walk. He took in the fresh cold air peering out throught the west windows taking a overview of the castle landscape, not noticing abyone around.

Hoshi turned from the window to give who she was sure was the Ravenclaw back to clame his trinket with a black smirk on her face. Who she made her almost fall out of the window. A handsome boy she hadn't seen before. He wasn't Henric good looking but he came close. Hoshi flicked a piece of her purple hair out of her face and smiled wide. "Hey there. What brings you up here?" She asked while making her leg rest up on the side of the windowless window still. She was sitting on the bottom part so one wrong move and she could fall out the other end. Not likely seeing as Hoshi had almost cat like balance.

Victor turned noticing a girl about his age looking right at him, with a wide grinned spread across her face. "Oh hello did I scare you?" he would ask as he grinned back tilting his head to the side, "I supposed I did, since I am new once again" he would breath easily now that he had stopped and rest for a while. For a school of magic their sure was alot of stairs.

Hoshi laughed a bit. "New again? Meaning a tranfer or what? I'm Hoshi Koshiba a first year here." She said. If he was new he would have never heard of her. Hoshi was known for the pranks she pulled and the things she orgenised like the day of mischief among the first years. She loved to do things like that. It didn't much help that she dressed in the risquest things. She was in her brother's oversized coat today though. She may have gotten her smile back but she was feeling up to being the glam goth just yet.

"Hoshi, nice I never heard of such a name" he would say his strong upper structure lean against the towers wall now. "I'm Victor Crimson, I am in Gryffindor,left to go back to muggel school. But I end up missing the place again" He would explain as he stuffs both hands into his pockets looking back at her form. She sure was different, very pretty the hair.

Hoshi watched Victor move biting her lip. She looked him up and down. He was strongly built but not bulky with dark skin that would complament her fairness just fine. She could see them together. Then a flash of soulless black and a self satisfide smirk came to Hoshi's mind. Stop it! Things could actually work this time! Hoshi yelled at herself. She would be damned if what she felt for Henric would stop her from finding a great guy. Hoshi jumped off the window still and put her hands behind her back.

"I'm Japanese by origen. Have you had time to think about who your taking to the ball or are you new, new as in just got here today new?" Hoshi asked with a semi-flirty smile on her lips. She would not let whatever her sick obsession was with That Boy stop her from being a normal girl. That and Victor was so handsome she had to snach him up. Boys at Hogwarts did not stay single for long.

Austin was enraged, finding his bag missing. Inside of it was a letter written to his mother, inquiring about the whole Dark Arts bloodline and Asparuh and anger issues, along with some complaints about his sister being a Parselmouth. Also, his necklace that his father had given him was also in his bag. Austin barely remembered his father, but the necklace was still important to him. Austin, with his fingerless gloves ready and his white tank hanging loosely on his developing body, climbed up the North Tower.

Austin stood in the doorway, his eyes flaring almost black, and his gaze locked on Hoshi. He completely ignored the other boy. Austin approached her, and muttered icily, "Give me back my bag, or else." Austin had his hands balled into fists, and saw that he was standing five feet from her, and some older Gryffindor boy. Normally, Austin would have greeted him, but no, this was personal, and he could not afford to have his personal thoughts out in the open, even if the letter was hidden in the bag.

Now here was the person she was sort of hoping would come to her. Hoshi got back her black smirk and put her hands on her almost well crafted hips. "Or else what, you'll hit me? It's like to see you try." She said her attitue one of compleat self confadence. She sort of knew that he would be too blind with rage to see that his bag was right by the door. She hadn't seen what was inside it but the necklace was twinded in her right hand like one of her many decorations. Would he notice? Probobly not. Hoshi was having more fun than she had in a long time.

Austin's eyes went to Hoshi's arm, and on there, was his necklace. He could never miss that special necklace given to him by his father, who was somewhere in Bulgaria. Austin kept his voice low, "I won't resort to violence if it is unnecessary. I want you to hand over the necklace, and tell me where my bag is, then I will leave you alone." Austin loathed her confidence, and desired so much just to shove her out the window. However, Austin forced himself to stay under control.

Hoshi sliped her arm out of his grip with ease then with one move sliped the necklace off her hand. "Good job you found one item in my little live version of a find the picture puzzle." She said petting his head in a condesending way. "Now let's see if you can find the other." She added with a laugh then parcticly danced out far enough away from Austin to make it diffucult to reach her.

Victor was about to reply towards Hoshi question. When another student barged in rudley demanding to know where his personal belongies might be at. He stood in silence watching the two stab each other with words, shaking his head slightley towards the drama. Appearntley Hoshi was a bit of a trouble maker, and he didn't know for sure if he should get in it or not. But being the gentlemen that he was he would point to a ruffled bag near the doorway for the younger boy to see "Is that what you are looking for" he would ask in a calm coolictive tone.

((Okay...um, did Hoshi give back his necklace? After that is clear, then I'll edit))

Austin smacked her hand away once she petted him. When the other boy pointed where his bag was, he nodded in appreciation to the boy. Austin went over and picked it up. He slipped it around his body, and his eyes were their usual green, although, clearly showing his irritation. He warned Hoshi, "Touch my things again, and I will have to resort to physical contact."

((Nope but we'll work with it. Sorry about the post before, I was playing beat the clock with the library computers.))

Hoshi was a bit disappointed that it was over so soon but it was best not to push Austin's buttons too much. "Duly noted." She said looking up almost innocently. She had taken Austin's notes more than once and she was sure again that he hadn't noticed. Probably because she always put them back after copying. "Here." She said holding the necklace out to him. She didn't see what the big deal was. It maybe meant something to the Ravenclaw to get this much of reaction.

Victor watched as Hoshi disappontment appear on her face. It seem like she really enjoyed torturing this boy, he smirked looking away with both hands tucked in pockets. Than wondered why he was even here?, really he was just bored and his mind had wondered up here without a clue of know how. He looked back at them two as they continue to exchange words. "Maybe I should go?" he would say not really wanting to interrupt any further.

Hoshi shook her head at Victor and smiled. "Not if you don't want to. It's just about over it seems. I should tell you right off the bat I like to take a big spoon and stir things up every once in a while." She said as she spun the necklace on one finger. She making Austin mad was fun for her and it took her mind off That Boy.

He chuckled at Hoshi "Maybe after this we can talk a little" he whisper so that she can only hear him. He looked at the boy flexing his upper shoulders as if to say, threats will get you know where. But Victor was smart enough not to fight, his parents had tought him well.

Austin took his necklace from her hand and put it back on. Austin met eyes with the Gryffindor, and felt his anger return ever so slightly. Austin rolled his eyes, trying to distract himself. Last thing he wanted as to fight. Last time he fought, he made the Hufflepuff boy cry, just by slamming him against the wall with one arm. Austin turned his back on the couple, and began to walk out of the tower.

((Looks like Hadan didn't need to save Hoshi after all, unless you want to anger Austin further. :p ))

"Your welcome" he said coldy folding his arms to his chest not hearing a thank you from the boy. Can't believe how rude, he could be without saying anything after retreving his belongies. Victor turned back to Hoshi assuming the Austin boy was already gone.

Hoshi shook her head then looked up in an innocent sort of way. "I want to test something I just got." She said taking out a slingshot from one of coat pockets. She took a ball that looked like it had many diffrent in it. "The packet said it was charmed to follow the taget around unless it hits a door." She said laughing softly then shot it just as Austin got off the last step. "Run." She said taking off down the stares herself. She didn't know if it hit but she wouldn't stick around to find out. It was better this way anyway.

Victor would laugh trailing behind Hoshi in such smooth speed. He didn't know what he was doing, but he was blinded by this girl charm. He speed ahead of her than turned around running backwords "So where we heading too than" he would say looking back now and than as he already mastered the trick of running backwards.

Hoshi laughed as she watched Victor. This boy was amazing. "Away form here. If that thing hits I'm so dead." She said laughing then ducked around the next corner grabbing Victor's arm as she did so he could follow her. People may be faster then this tiny 4"9' girl but she didn't know a lot of people that knew the castle like she did. She knew she was nowhere near an expert on it but she knew enough to get out of a tight spot when she had to.

Being pulled by her, he was force to turn around as they hit the corner. He wasn't aware of the castle sharp corner so he was lucky that she was there, an extra pair of eyes for him. "He will tried to get you but I will be here" he chuckle holding her hand as they continue to run with same amount of speed.

((Continued on the sixth floor Victor))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back