title

Emmett Martin

OOC First Name
Elise
Emmett was hanging out in Brightstone Village. He was glad the Brodie was in school now and there would be no chance of them rnning into each other. Emmett had been keeping to himself and was quite lonley, he was hoping to find Jasmin. He found a park right out side Brightstone and went for one of the swings. He began swinging looking down the street in Brightstone for someone he might know.

Jasmin made her way out of Gambol and Japes, she had finally persuaded Kira to let her out for a while, she felt like she was suffocating in the shop, especially now she had no one to talk too. With the school year starting the Village was quiet, not that she minded the peace and quiet, but it meant she was alone again.

Jasmin skipped down the cobbled street, without fear of getting some strange looks from passers - by, she enjoyed that. Jasmin was making her way to the park near the end of the village, she loved going to this place when Kira let her out, it was normally secluded so it was perfect for her to be herself, silly.

As she approached the park she started to sing a song from one of her favourite movies, You never had a friend like me from Aladdin, she didn't know why she was singing it, but it always made her happy. Slowing her skipping down when she got to the gate she saw someone on the swings, "Emmett!" She exclaimed. She ran over to the swing where he was, "Hey you. How are ya?" She asked giving him a hug before taking the swing beside him.

Emmett laughed and hugged Jasmin back, "nice singing" he joked. He never really liked princess moives, but he would always watch them with his baby sister, "I'm good, how are you?" he asked starting to swing again. He had always wanted to go over the top, and he was detirmended to do it.

Jasmin blused at his compliment, "Thanks." She said shortly, she didn't like singing in front of people that much, about from family get togethers, her and Kira always put on a good show.

She started to swing, gathering up some speed and soon was going up a decent height. "I'm OK. Been cooped up in the shop I forgot what it was like to be outside." She said with a laugh. "How was the rest of your holiday?" She asked, not having seen him that much.

Emmett frowned "why does she keep you inside? Its not like your sick or anything" Emmett stated. He wished Jasmin and him could hand out more, she must be so lonley. "My holidays were okay I guess"

Jasmin laughed at Emmetts responce, "She's just over protective I guess." She said with a small shrug "I mean I can see where she's coming from, I'm only 11." She added.

"Just okay. Gosh they sound more boring than mine." She said laughing, "You must have done something." She said, she liked hearing about other peoples lives, even if they were always more exciting than her own.

"Yeah I guess your right, but she could let you out everyone once in a while, even if she is with you" Emmett suggested. Emmett smiled at Jasmin when he said he must have done something all summer, "not really, I played sorts as usual, your baseball team won the championship" he said his smile growing wider. Emmett loved baseball, and just about any sport really. "I love baseball, do you play any sports?" he asked. He kept pumping his legs getting higher and higher still trying to go over the top.

Jasmin shrugged, "She has two jobs. It's hard for her to get out much. I rarely see her as it is." She said, her smile getting smaller, but she wasn't frowning, she never truely frowned since she found out she was squib and even then it didn't stay long.

Once again he smile was back, sports. "Are you serious?" She asked, surprised. "Urgh, I've been so out of the loop with sports. Mum and dad were meant to wirte and let me know, but they've been lacking for a while." She said rambled. "I don't know if I have any favourites, baseball is always a good one. Maybe a bit of tennis, swimming, football, anything really." She said laughing, she could list a pile of sports but anything was a pretty good summary.

"Oh, well that sucks" Emmett replied. He looked over and saw that she wasn't smiling as much anymore. He frowned slightly, he didn't like seeing Jasmin upset, she was his only friend and wanted her to be happy. His smile returned tough when she said she liked sports, "Maybe we could get a game going sometime, anything is fine with me" he added.

(( sorry lame ))

"Meh I'm used to it." Jasmin shrugged, "Okay, enough of that topic, it's depressing." She said quickly with a small laugh.

"Sure." She beamed. "What off though?" She pondered. "If it's just the two of us, we haven't got enough to make a proper game of anything." She said, thinking out loud, "Any ideas?" She asked.

Emmett thought for a moment, "I guess your right, but we could play catch or something" he finally replied. He always had a ball with him, it was just natural. "I should warn you though, I'm the team pitcher" he added. Emmett jumped off the swing and walked over to the backpack that he had brought with him and pulled out a baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back