Tired.

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lawn hoping to meet new people. She had just came back from home after a long break and she missed everything. She also didn't knwo anyone anymore. She felt really alone seeing as the only two people she knew were Blake and Lily.

Theodore threw his bag onto the ground as he found himself now standing inside on the Hogwart's lawn. He had nothing better to do so a walk and some fresh would probably do him some good.

As Theo wandered around he noticed a girl that was dressed in Slytherin robes was also somewhere on the lawn now. He stopped and stared at her curiously. He hadn't reconized her at all.

"Hey!" Theodore shouted trying to get her attention.

"Who are you?" Theodore asked loudly as he strode over to her. He noticed immediantly that he was quite a bit taller then her so he had to look down to talk to her. Once he was close enough Theodore was sure he hadn't met her before.

"Theodore Snow." He answered curtly. "Are you a transfer or something? I haven't seen you around much." Theodore asked as his curiousity began to get the better of him.

"Dropped out. Wow that kind of stinks." Theodore rubbed the back of his head and gave her a small smile. Theo wondered what if would be like to be older himself though.

"I'm a second year, wish I was in older years though." Theodore shrugged his shoulders.

Theodore blinked as a confused look made it's way onto his pale face. Forced? That sounded cruel...even for him. And he had known cruelty all his life.

"Well...how are you fairing so far? Have you made any friends in the second year yet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back