Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Grace walked slowly down the steps that lead to the kitchen, she was going to teach her friend how to make Tiramisu, but minus the alcohol part, Grace was sure her friends parents would not be too happy if they found out their child had ingested alcohol with no parental supervision.
Opening the door Grace looked into the kitchen, it was empty, which meant they would have plenty of room to start making the planned dish, though anyone that felt like eating could just come down here and inquire as to what they were doing, but Grace was sure they would not have a problem with some Gryffindor girls cooking non-alcoholic Tiramisu, after all what was the trouble?

Shiloh walked behind Grace as she lead the way down to the kitchens. Shiloh had found her way here a few days ago while exploring. She still wasn't entirely sure just what exactly Tiramisu was, and that was why she was going to let Grace teach her to make it, except for that fact that Shiloh really isn't a very good cook. She fell into step behind Grace as they toddled around the room looking for equipment and ingrediants.

OOCOut of Character:
Gah muse gone... too tired... going to bed... see you later

Grace smiled as she started opening cupboard after cupboard, slowly the ingredients started appearing on the benches as both girls searched, make to Graces disappointment, they didn't have the ingredient in specific places, they were everywhere! In Graces opinion someone need to clean up this mess, and fast!
"This kitchen is very unorganised" Grace commented, kneeling down to fix her shoe lace, he last thing she needed was to trip in this place and break something. "I wonder how they manage to find anything here, do you think we should clean it up a little?

Spring wasn't the best season for Hyeori, first of all she couldn't skate on the pond and second, it wasn't as cold as winter. The girl woke up early in the morning as she took her sneakers and began jogging around the castle for hours. She stopped by the great hall finding no one there, it seemed that she had missed breakfast. Her tummy started to grumble. Kitchen was the first thing in her mind right after she went into the empty great hall. The black haired girl ran toward the kitchen as she listen to her feet tapping on the floor while she was running. She jumped and did a triple flip right in front of the kitchen not knowing that there was people inside. Hyeori rose her eyebrow as she saw two girls inside. Inside she was pretty proud of what she was doing, she had just did what not everyone could do. Hyeori walk into the kitchen with a smile on her face, opening everything inside trying to find something to eat. "Hey" She greeted and start looking for food. "I miss lunch and I guess there's no food left" The girl frowned and found an apple. She toss the apple to the air as she saw it fell on her hand. Quickly, she washed it and ate it. "Behgopahh ((hungry))" She mutter din Korean. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked before biting the apple.

Koboshi grumbled as she headed towards the kitchens. She was going to demand that the house elves make her something to eat. It wasn't that she was hungry, it was just that she wanted an excuse to yell at them when they couldn't make her some food. As she came up to the Kitchens and heard a commotion inside. She automatically knew that there would be first years. There always were. Every single time. They couldn't help themselves. She put on her meanest face and stepped inside. "Excuse me, what do you think your doing in here? You are not allowed. The Kitchens are off limits to first years" She lied very convincingly. She eyed each of them in turn. One of them was a Hufflepuff Hyeori, if she remembered rightly. She had been in the same classes as they were both second years. The other two however were obviosuly from Gryffindor. Just the look of them let her know this was so. "Would you like to leave now?" She requested, although it was more of a demand. "Bloody first years. So damn annoying. I wasn't this annoying when I was one. Man, this shall be fun."

Grace smiled at the new arrival. "Hello there, do you want some Tiramisu, that is why we are here, I have decided to show Shiloh how to make it." Grace explained, motioning to Shiloh. "Do you wish to join us? The more cooks the better in my opinion." Grace added, returning to what she started, that was until another girl walked into the room, the girl looked Asian, just like the first girl, the first thing Grace noticed was her face was very crumbly, so she decided to help the girl with her face. "Excuse me, but your face is very crinkly, do you need some cream? I do believe this is the kitchen, not the nursery." Grace said this in a very polite fashion, though it sounded alot like a taunt.

Grace was not sure if the girl heard her ask a question, Grace cocked her right brow. "If we are not allowed here then we will leave, after making Tiramisu, we are not harming anyone, Im just teaching Shiloh how to make Tiramisu." Grace listened to what the girl had to say again, she did not catch on however that it was a demand not a question, smiling she replied. "Oh no its ok we are just fine, but do you still want that cream? I will be happy to help you." Grace meant this to be nice and helping, but it sounded like a huge insult.

((OOC, Please dont kill her xD )))

Hyeori shrugged, if she gained weight she could always jog a little more. "Tiramisu? Whoa! Haven't been eating them for..." She place a finger to her chin tapping it "3 years!" She gestured 3. "Well that's because I'm on a diet, believe me I hate it" She laughed a little before seeing a Japanese girl looking girl who seemed to be a Slytherin. She had seen her before, after all her cousin Ash was in Slytherin so she knew some student but not all. Hyeori decided to keep quiet for a while. Right after the girl finished eating her apple, she threw it right behind the Slytherin who just came as if it was a basketball. "Ha! The kitchen's not hers so why leave? I'm making salad later on after the tiramisu, and I'm eating it, AND THEN" She stopped as she walk toward the Slytherin "Leave" She continued. "And secondly, I'm not a first year" She looked at her in the eye and twisted herself so she was facing the first years not knowing if her hair hit the girl or not.

Shiloh smiled and nodded when Grace mentioned cleaning, Shiloh too hated dirty surroundings and soon started helping Grace clean the area up a bit, but she was interrupted by a new voice and set of foot prints, she turned to see a girl standing in the kitchen eating an apple, smiling she too introduced herself and returned to cleaning up as Grace had taken control of the situation. After a few minutes another set of foot prints came along, matched with a new voice, another girl. The girl was obviously angry and Shiloh thought it would be best to stay quiet, that is until the girl demanded they get out, Shiloh quickly stopped what she had been doing when Grace started talking, at first Shiloh thought Grace might have helped the situation, but she was wrong, all Grace managed to do was aggravate the situation, shocked out of her skin Shiloh stormed up to Grace and pulled her back by the arm. “What are you doing?!” She cried.

OOCOut of Character:
Dun worry I wont much...

Koboshi was very angry at the girl, how dare she say such things! Koboshi suddenly had the strong need to skin the girl alive and hang her by the eyeballs, she did not like the words this girl used she seemed very happy with herself, disgusting pig, Koboshi cursed her and all she cared about, no matter who they were. “How dare you say such a thing to me!” Koboshi cried, lifting her finger. “That is very rude and I shall not let you dishonour my noble family with such insults!” Koboshi then turned on the Korean girl. “You can stay, they cannot, its in the rules” she spat as she stared at the girl on anger.

One of the first year seemed scared although Hyeori wasn't sure about it. She was used on seeing those snob Slytherin, there were a lot of them who thought that they were perfect but actually, they were far from it. Her brown eyes started to stare at the Slytherin's eyes. "You do not make the rule, and secondly don't tell me what to do or them." Hyeori pointed at the two first years. Well it was the girl's fault anyway she was the one who made an awkward rule. Her wand was in her pocket and she could use it whenever she need but she wasn't in the mood for fighting. "Get your own kitchen and make your own rule" She shouted without even looking at the girl. Hyeori opened the cabinet trying to find knife to cut the lettuce for her salad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back