Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Batsy
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Sturdy Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Tara had to admit, she loved this trip. Linden couldn't have given her anything better. While she loved her batsy, she was glad that she had this time alone with her mother while the boys were out. Tara had been beyond clingy, but unlike her brother she wasn't even a little bit shy about it. She got out of the shower, drying her hair, and fell onto the bed near her mothers feet. "Mama, will you braid my hair?" She asked, smiling impishly at her mother.

Martine had needed to get money from her dad for this trip, but it was worth it, to have Casper about, with his maybe boyfriend, she wasn't quite sure what exactly they were, and her daughter. God she had missed her little girl. They were really only missing on girl now and Martine was just trying to focus on how good it felt to have almost all of her kids back. It helped that Tara wanted to be touched, wanted the physical affection and closeness that Martine longed to give all of her children, making up for any and all lost time. She wished Casper was more so, but she also understood why he wasn't. It was difficult to get to that place where you could. But as she sat upon the bed in the hotel room, and Tara bounced out of the shower, she smiled at her. "Of course dear," she said immediately. Martine summoned a brush and some hair ties and began slow braiding Tara's hair. "I think we've got a bit of time to ourselves dear, anything you want to see?"

Tara smiled happily, pleased that her mother gave in so easily. "I'd rather just talk, honestly," she told her mom in response to the question. "I have to admit, I was super happy when Cas told me I was adopted. I had always thought my birth parents abandoned me after I was bitten," She chattered, pleased to just be with the woman. "It's alright though, I have Stan, he understands, and I was really lucky that the Cullens found me. Mom really helped me get everything under control better, enough that I could go to school and everything," she rambled on happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back