Time Wasted

Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Sixteen year old Faxen Lowart was half sitting, half laying on a blanket with her feet stretched out in front of her, propped up on her elbows. The slender brunette had come a long way since her first year here at Hogwarts New Zealand. Back then, she had been a skinny, hyper kid who had absolutely no control over the words that came out of her mouth. Faxi had been a ball of sunshine, brightening the lives of everyone who came into contact with her abundant rays. While Faxen still had the sunshine in her, she was no longer that awkward child. Faxi had grown up into a beautiful, striking young woman. She was still fit with long brunette hair with a dreamer's hazel eyes. Yet, she had come into her own.

In the past year, Faxen had been promoted to a prefect's rank. As such, the Gryffindor really shouldn't have been out on the edge of the cliffs. However, it was just too nice of a day to stay inside. The rays were shinning down on her sun soaked skin. The lawn and lakeside had been too crowded for her tastes. So Faxen decided to risk the cliffs. They weren't as forbidden as the forest was. Besides, what fun was life without the little risks? Faxen liked taking her chances.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry..its a bit lame.

It was cloudless day and a much sunny one for a fifteen year old boy to be indoors. He had been finishing up the rest of his classwork when his body decided for him that he really did needed to get out more. Hot or cold, being inside all the time proved to be unhealthy. He was sure he heard that from somewhere, but either way Dymetris hesitated no more to head outside. At first sight of the school exit, the puff walked out wearing a light jacket; dress in his more comfortable clothing. His shoes a few weeks new travel the earthly ground beneath him. Everything looked freshly cut, the care taker was really keeping up with the school’s appearance. Good thing, he would not like hearing Maleena scowling him for messing up a new set of shoes. The way his moms were with keeping everything neat, he had to be extra cautious. It’s not like they were materialistic all the time. It was hard to argue with that.

The puff ran his fingers through his hair, it was growing pretty long. Over the weeks off from school his parents asked if he had wanted to cut it. He objected the idea, yet now as he touched he regrets not cutting a bit off. Thank goodness girls in school loved his hair and boys never teased him about. Dymetris tossed a braid down his back; he tucked his free hands right into his pocket. Lazy in his walk and enjoying the last bit of summer, he ended up near the cliff not really thinking how he had got here or for what reason he made the walk across the school yard he just knew the cliffs would have a better view then what the grounds had to offer. And what did you know it, Dymetris was right. He saw his best friend Faxen, a lioness whom he haven’t spoken in a long time. Running up to her, he wraps his arms around her from behind and hugs her tight. “Faxen?!?!” she was still on the ground, it did not stop him from hugging her as if he were pulling her up.

Faxen was slightly alarmed as she felt arms tackle her from behind, pulling her backwards, dragging her downward. However, when she heard the voice behind those arms, her alarm quickly turned into a bright smile as a laugh escaped her lips. The pretty brunette would have known that voice anywhere. It belonged to one of Faxen's very best friends. She turned her head, as his arms were still wrapped around her as she lay on the ground. A sly, almost seductive smile crept up on her lips. Faxen's dark eyes crinkled with her amusement. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in...." she said in almost a purr, completely teasing Dymetris. Faxi grinned around at her friend, realizing that she had missed him in the weeks since she had last laid eyes on him. That time had definitely been kind to him. He looked very good. "You look good Dymetris. Letting your hair grown out huh?" she said, a grin on her face.

Dymetris had always been attractive in a way. Now, it was clear that they were both growing up, losing the awkward childishness that they had both possessed when they first met. He was tall, dark, and handsome. Another smile crept onto Faxen's face, an idea forming in her mind. Who said they couldn't have a little bit of fun? After all, they were close friends. No one at school knew her better than Dymetris. There was something that could be said for both of her closest friends being guys. Though Faxen never even took notice of the fact. "Looks good you know?" Faxen said, complementing his hair. She brushed a wisp off of his face. "So how was your break?" she asked, a slightly flirtatious smile dancing across her lips.

Dymetris hadn’t meant to come out in that manner. It came out naturally whenever he was around Faxen, she was a playful lion. He acted on impulse and did what came out whenever he saw her. She was a pretty girl with a sweet and yet edgy pearly white smile. The boy smiled back, he laughed to her selection of words. “What did the cat drag out? All I see is a lion and a badger goofing off” he unwillingly released her from the hug and sat down beside her by the cliff. The view was nice, he took off his jacket and figure if got cold he could always slip it on later. “Thanks, I have been for a while, I got tired of the dreadlocks” he said blushing a shade of rosary, “I could say the thing about you, you look taller and leggy” he bit his lip, suppressing a chuckle. It’s hard containing himself, he like hugging girls now and felt more comfortable around them to be himself. With all the great attention he’d get from them, and the praise he would get about his boyish looks, what boy didn’t embrace that positive attention? Sometimes he would forget the charm he’d possessed as a veela, he though it was just him and not his blood drawing them in for attention.

“My break was okay, I didn’t do much but stay here in New Zealand. What about you?” he asked her, his shoulder would lean in her way, without putting pressure he would lean to look as if he were nudging her. He could see the effect of age has done her wonders. She was beyond pretty now that he was closer to her. She was filling in well, the boy teasingly pulled on her shorts, laughing. “I like these, they suit you well in the last bit of summer we have here” he checked the rest of her out; yup she was a little taller, but not enough to pass him. “Have you’ve been doing well on O.W.Ls?” he asked to take his attention away from staring at him. He needed to control his wandering eyes and remind himself that he was courting someone at the moment. It would be all good if he was single, it would be all great actually to him. He would much rather, no wait stop, don't say something you'll regret he thought in silence. Cosette deserved his loyalty he guessed, or did she not? Maybe, maybe not.

Faxen laughed at Dymetris' joke and shook her head as she propped herself back up on her hands. Much to Faxi's reluctance, Dymetris had released her though he had sat down next to her, rather near to her in fact. She admired his fit figure as he shed his jacket and was left wearing a form fitting shirt. A soft, sweet smile crossed her lips, much like her younger self. Faxen resisted the urge to laugh as she saw the faint blush appear on the Hufflepuff's cheeks at her comment. Faxen enjoyed making him blush as it was not all that difficult for her to do. As her friend complemented her in return, Faxen did not blush. Instead, her pulse quickened ever so slightly. Maybe his veela effect? No, Faxen had long overcome those charmed feelings. It wasn't uncommon for the Gryffindor to turn heads. She turned loads of heads, just none that actually mattered to her. Dymetris on the other hand, she did care about him. Very deeply in fact.

"Oh well, I suppose my break was good. I didn't do much. I ran everyday as usual, played a bit of Quidditch, soaked up some sun, and helped mum around the house." Faxi said with a shrug. The brunette leaned her head over on Dymetris' shoulder as nudged her. Her head rested there comfortably as they talked. The gryffindor prefect laughed as he tugged on her shorts. "Well, we won't have warm days for too much longer. I thought I should take full advantage of this day." she said, grinning at him. "Glad you can appreciate them though." Faxen said, a hint of seduction in her voice that she had learned from Enzo. It wasn't as if she was openly flirting with Dymetris. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. Faxen thought of it more as testing the waters. Faxi rolled her eyes as he asked her about her OWLs. "Oh yes, I suppose. Probably not as well as you are though." she said, not just in an attempt to flatter him. "I just haven't found the motivation to start studying yet." Faxen said honestly. A smirk appeared on her lips. "Though I bet you could help to motivate me." she said, thinking only about how good he looked, how sweet he was, and how delicious he smelt at this very moment.

Dymetris loved how she can make something as a friendly conversation seemed a little too much in heat. The boy turns down his head and laughed. Again he was blushing like mad; he should be all to prepare for someone like Faxen to come around. She surprised him the way she acted, then again it shouldn’t shock him at all she would be a little devious. Then it hit him, she didn’t know. Right the whole girlfriend part slipped his mind. Cosette should have been a part of that sentence about his week back from school, or he should’ve mentioned the Yule ball somewhere in there. He casually let the seductive brunette laid her head against his shoulder. He will not push her away, when he had invited Faxen the space for her to lay there anyways. That would be rude of him, she was his best friend. Best friend have to be nice and welcoming. Well obviously.

“And how do you suppose I can help you with studying…” he laughed, she was so cheeky and witty with her comments. The brunette was toying with Dymetris, and he was growing quite interesting in her little game. “I myself am a horrible study partner” he bit his lower lip and rolled his eye upward to hold in a laugh. “I can’t pay attention if I study with you, so that will be bad on the both of us, and not to mention were in difference houses” oh yeah and the girlfriend thingy, his excuses were bad as him being a horrible study partner. He tried honestly to be serious, more friendly then less flirtatious. He tried not to notice what she was doing to him, but he can’t ignore the beauty of a brunette here. Most guys knew it's physically impossible at his age to ignore someone as enthralling as Faxen. And it's funny that she knew that herself, must be a teacher behind all of this or her parents really did teach her to be extra friendly. "I suppose I can help you with a thing or two..." he added onto his last statement.

Faxen nestled her head on her friend's shoulder, a sigh on her lips. It was nice to be close to someone here at school. She laughed at his question as he seemingly missed her flirtations in those sentences. "Oh you know, you are very persuasive if you ask me." Faxen told him, a sly smile dancing across her lush, pink lips. The brunette girl listened to her friend with a grin on her face. That handsome blush flooded Dymetris' face once more as he said he would be a horrible as a study partner. That he couldn't study with her. Faxen allowed herself a moment to wonder why that was. Was there a possibility that Dymetris was actually attracted to her? Maybe the Gryffindor was being conceited, but it seemed like he was most definitely attracted to her. Who could blame him? Certainly Faxen didn't mind.

"Oh come on. You would be a great study partner. We could always go to the library. There's a nice secluded, quiet corner in the back." Faxen said, the seductive voice she had used previously. Dymetris conceded, allowing that they might study one or two subjects together. Faxen laughed and grinned happily. "See I knew you would come around to me eventually." she said, nudging him in the ribs with the arm closest to him. This meant to be small movement was slightly more forceful than she intended to be. Her arm buckled and sent her toppling back onto him and down to the ground all too quickly for her to realize it before she was laying, flat backed on the blanket. Faxen laughed loudly. "Oops." she said, her hair disheveled around her face looking quite beautiful.

“I beg to differ” he said pointing it out to her. She was the one sweet talking to him, he was just a boy with hormones going along with his suppose best friend idea. She suggested the library where there is a private area for the two to study, Dymetris chuckle. He ran his hand passed her face, picking a lock of hair away from her face as she causally loll against him. “I bet there are more private areas around the school that you won’t mind studying at” he arched his brown eye brows at the Brunette. Curse her devious looks and ways to keep him going with their little game. At one point he would be serious; than he would relax knowing she was just goofing off with him. Faxen just knew how to catch him and fish him without much effort.

He slipped, when she fell against the blanket. He busted out laughing at her; she was a little clumsy too. “You are so wrong for that, cause you know I have to slide down” he pushed down onto the blanket and laid besides her. “And join you here, and I’m only coming around you eventually because that’s what best friends do right?” he hook his arm around her shoulder and cuddles besides her. He had a smile gracing his lips, and in thoughts he’d imagine him and her like this all the time in his dreams. The casual imagine of them together, may him wonder if they will ever hook up in the future. He had high expectation, best friends or regular friends, he hope that will happen. He was bad with keeping a girl around for long, and he was at fault for thinking about it when he was dating another girl. And? He was bad at relationships or maybe Hufflepuffs girls weren’t his type of girls. “You’re fawking gorgeous, you should stop being gorgeous cause then all the guys will want you” he poke her nose laughing. "And then I can't have you for later, because then you will be taken...and that's not good for me. I am very possessive!"

Faxen was still laughing as she laid on her back. So what she was a little clumsy? It seemed that it had worked to her advantage today. There was no point in getting up as Dymetris slid down to join her on the blanket that covered the soft grass. "That is exactly what best friends do." the Gryffindor reassured him with a bit of a smirk on her pretty face. Faxen smiled as he wrapped his arm around her in maybe a slightly more-than-friendly embrace. However, the brunette simply snuggled in closer to Dymetris with a sigh. Faxi breathed in his sent, thinking how wonderful he smelled, slightly curious if that was part of his veela charm, not that she felt the need to ask. The sixteen year old decided that she was oh so very glad that she had chosen today to come out to the cliffs. Things had turned out rather interestingly in this secluded section of the grounds.

Faxen turned her face to his, with only mere centimeters between their faces as she listened to the complement the Hufflepuff paid her. Maybe she was imagining it, but did Faxen detect a bit of jealousy in his voice? A smile crossed her face at that idea. The Gryffindor also liked the way it sounded when he said that he wanted her. Not that being wanted was a new thing for Faxen. There were plenty of guys would would have loved to take her out, but not many that Faxen wanted to take her out. If Dymetris asked, he would not be denied. The brunette smiled up at her friend. "Well that would be your own fault." she told him with a smirk. "I can't help it if I am desirable. You will just have to get the courage to ask me before I end up saying yes to someone else." she said playfully. "I won't wait around on you forever, you know. There are plenty of other fish in the sea." she said teasingly as she tapped him lightly on the nose.

“Good then where on the same page” he was glad she agree about them being best friends and how they shared sort of the same terms and conditions when being best friends. Dymetris was full of himself, he was taking everything she said about him at heart and all the other things girls have said about him. Dymetris so good looking, Dymetris so charming. He would never usually think like this, but as he was with Faxen he felt the need to be alluring so they could keep up their little game. Why stop something fun, when things can get a whole lot interesting was all he was thinking. He smiles down at her, stroking the side of her face. He bit down his lips and chuckle a little. Part of his fingers was tracing the best features of his best friends, too bad he couldn’t trace her entire body because all of it was best to him.

“How will that be my fault?” he continued. “It will be your fault because then you would have had your saying. And I mean I’m here, so I think you should reword that just a little bit more and point your fingers back at you” he smirked, by this point he was making zero sense. He’d hope he got her confused and thinking. When he turns to look down at her, his cheeky grin reappeared all over again. He slides his fingers down her chin and without hesitating his teenage urges he kissed his best friend squared on her pouty soft lips. His heart quicken so did the pulse all over his body, he kissed her more and deep, taking his time to admire her beautiful lips.

Faxen smiled as the Hufflepuff's warm finger tips traced her face ever so gently. It was very nice. When his fingertips touched her skin, she got a slight tingly feeling. However, the Gryffindor was momentarily distracted from his fingertips on her face when Dymetris started talking. Faxen looked at Dymetris skeptically as he was clearly trying to confuse her. What in the world was he even talking about? That did not make sense. It would not be her fault if he did not have the guts to ask her out before another boy asked her out. Faxen shook her head with a sly smile on her face. "No way. It would totally be all on you." she said, poking her finger at him.

Faxen's words went unnoticed by the handsome boy as his eyes met with her own. It seemed that Dymetris' thoughts were not on their conversation. They were somewhere else entirely. Before she knew it, her friend's soft, yielding lips were on hers. The beautiful brunette did not hesitate in the slightest to kiss Dymetris back. Her hands twisted around the back of his head at the nape of his neck. Her lips moved in sync with his, never having kissed anyone like she was kissing her friend. It was different than the fun, meaningless kisses she had shared with other boys. This was more than that due to the close ties both friends felt to the other. After a few more moments of kissing, Faxen pulled away ever so slightly. Her lips rested on his neck. "Wow." she murmured outloud. Never would she have imagined that kissing him could be like this.

Dymetris felt mesmerized after that shared kiss. He could honestly say he was fond every moment of their lustful moment together. It was nothing he will take back or regret ever in his life. Even if he did have a girlfriend, he wouldn’t care honestly anymore. Faxen is everything he’s possibly been looking for in a girl. She was his best friend, he found her extremely attractive, and she had character. Still there remains the factor of the girlfriend. Cosette was a sweet girl, who could find love somewhere else. Dymetris didn’t see the connection with him and Cosette wasn’t going to work. He realized that at the Yule Ball, they were so different regardless if they were in the same house, she was not the right girl for him. Or anyone else in Hufflepuff, they lack adventure and it’s a pity with such a sweet girl.

“There’s one problem about me being yours and you being mines” he searched down her dark alluring eyes, his very own circled around her pupils, he ready himself to what he was about to say now. “I have a girlfriend already, and we just started going out in October. I would feel really bad if I just broke up with her like that. But I really, really do like you.” He said touching the side of her face again, he had the urges to melt down to her mouth again. Her lips were contagious, although he waited for her reaction, he waited for the slap, and he waited for anything to happen Dymetris fail to contain himself. He kissed her again, closing his eyes he took in her sweet serenity not regretting at all of his actions.

Dymetris dark eyes met her own, and within them, she saw his desire for her. Faxen smirked, knowing that Dymetris had enjoyed their kissing just as much as she had. The brunette ran her fingertips across his cheek, softly caressing him. Of course, the Hufflepuff was her best friend. He knew the good, bad, and ugly about Faxen, yet he chose to kiss her. A kiss like that had meaning and feeling behind it with mutual trust, liking, friendship, and attraction. The look in his eyes proved Faxen to be correct, however Dymetris looked like he needed to tell her something. Faxen's curious nature took over as his mouth open. The Gryffindor pursed her lips as he told her that there was a reason why they would not be together even though it was clear that they should be.

Faxen was a bit shocked when she heard what Dymetris had to say. The reason was another girl. One that Dymetris had failed to mention to her since October. Why was that? There had been plenty of chances for Dymetris to reveal this girlfriend to her. Faxen assumed that this girl must be unimportant to the Hufflepuff since he did not care to mention her before now, only after he had kissed Faxen. Then, suddenly, without giving Faxen time to respond, his lips were once again on hers. The pretty brunette kissed him back hungrily. She snuggled up closer to him as she kissed him back rather enthusiastically. When they finally broke apart, Faxen laughed. "You sure don't act like you have a girlfriend." she said with a grin. "And frankly, I don't care. You know it, and I know it. We should be together." Faxen told him confidently. She was certain that he too felt that way. "As far as I am concerned, you don't have a girlfriend." she said with a playful smirk on her lips.

They broke away from their kiss, the boy longing for more than just a few seconds away from her desirable lips. He couldn’t help it when she laughed, he laughed a little. Still the guilt was picking at him and made him a little uncomfortable. He could picture it now telling Cosette about Faxen, she would hate him forever. Yet deep down inside in his heart, he wanted somehow his brief relationship to be over or something like that. She was a pretty girl, he knew she’d find someone else, still he couldn’t put it pass him to end his relationship with her right now. He would find some way to end it later. Where it’s mutual and let’s prays that she never finds out about Faxen. Keeping it a secret would be hard arse task for him, keeping away from Faxen will be the hardest thing he could do, if she work it out with him maybe not so.

“I know it’s easy said and done once you put it that way” he gazed down her beautiful face, caressed her lips with his fingers, teasing as he talk to her at a close range. “I still do have one though, and I hate to end this fun when you clearly know what I want and why I want it” he expressed her truth. How much of a hypocrite he could be, telling Faxen the truth, and then later on he’ll be lying to his Hufflepuff girlfriend. He’s never though there would be a day he’d betrayed someone as innocent as Cosette. It sucked and he wished he could make both girls happy. He would do anything in a heartbeat, to make things right. Still, what’s the point in trying, if you’re not okay with the current situation? “Can we be a secret, at least till it’s over between her and me? Than…after that, we can be together?” he asked Faxen.

The way that his fingertips traced ever so lightly across her face gave her goosebumps and sent excited shivers up her spine. The mere touch spoke more than words ever could. The desire was behind her brown eyes as she gazed steadily back at the boy whose arms were entwined around her. Dymetris was distracting her. Teasing her intentionally as he spoke in a hushed tone for just the two of them. Not that anyone would be able to see them. As far as Faxen could tell, there was no one within eye sight of the two. Faxen smirked at the Hufflepuff boy's words. Yes, she knew what he wanted. Faxen and Dymetris had a mutual understand and a friendship that others would envy. That, plus the physical electricity, is what made the pair so compatible.

Faxen listened carefully to Dymetris' proposition. He wanted to continue this, just not in public. This was something that Faxen would have never considered a year ago. However, things change and people certainly change. Dymetris was a nice guy and more than likely only concerned about letting the other girl down easy. He clearly liked her and cared for her more than his current girlfriend. Plus, there was something sexy and enticing about having a secret relationship. A secret just for the two of them. The idea was growing on the beautiful brunette as a smile slipped across her face. "Okay. I can agree to that. I know you will still be thinking about me even when you are with her." she quipped. As if to prove her point, Faxen leaned in to give him a long, seductive kiss that was bound to leave him wanting more. Not that he would get more from her. Not anytime soon at least. Still, it would be enough to keep him interested in the sultry sixteen year old. "A secret. Just for me and you until we choose to tell the rest of the world." Faxen said, the sexy smirk back on her face.

He was applaud to see she agree to their little secret. Now he could relax easily knowing she wouldn’t cause a scene whenever she saw him with Cosette. “You’re right on that” he kissed her back, putting enough lust and pleasure to that single kissed. He could see it, both playing off the secret and meeting up at a more secluded area. It was most risky yet enthralling to have both girls around, but once he got the chance to break off with Cosette, he’d be free of the guilt and be all of Faxen to have and keep. She would know about it, though he vowed to never do this again to anyone else. He already felt bad, yet he couldn’t help that all of his attention were on his best friend and not the girl that he was dating. Staring into dark chocolate eyes, he smile his eyes flitter to wink in her direction.

“We should so something, maybe during the holidays or something?” somewhere away from the school and from nosy student body around them. “Go anywhere, that’s if your mom will let you” he laid back down beside her, his arm once more were around Faxen’s shoulder. He hadn’t a clue what to say about them, but to snuggle up against Faxen. He would just say here and enjoyed her company; it was too damn bad they were in separate houses. He’d loved to have walked her back to the dorm room and continue their private session there, if there hadn’t been too many wandering eyes to rat the boy out. This having two girlfriend ordeals was going to be tough, he could sense it ahead. Or maybe the sixteen year old was being to paranoid?! Geeze, he really needed to cool it some.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry it's a bit lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back