Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Wand: 10¾, Rosewand, unicorn hair
Andrea have today a free day and she walked from the shcool out and she wanted be alone. This year for hear was weird and Andy no more was friend with Ajaccio Skey. Thaf was hardest think what she neded to do and she didn't get how fast she ruined their friendship. Why she started acting weird? First year was so nice and right now she was alone? But she know, that was right thing to do and that would be best for Ajaccio and she know Andy neded time to think what happened to hear and mayby she was just upset no more be with him. First year he and she spend more time together but now? She neded forgot this and live next and find new friends. Live was a little hurd but she alsways missed some girl advice. What you do next? Andy walked the lake and she looked around in Saturday. She take some rock and drawn to the lake.

Ajaccio had asked Andy to meet him, so that he could try to speak to her, but he knew it wouldn’t be easy. He liked Andy and wanted to be her friend, but it seemed that she didn’t want to be his. The ravenclaw had come to lakefront, the skateboard under his arm, and a snapback on his head to keep the curls at bay. He spotted Andy immediately and where before he would’ve immediately headed over, shouted her name, this time around he did neither of those things and instead just approached quietly until he was close to her, ”Hey Andy,” he said with a visible nervousness, ”What’s going on?” he asked her. He was just trying to figure out what was going on with her. Why she had decided she didn’t want to be his friend.

She hear familiar voice but she was so get harting here at shcool. Mayby she needed realy go another shcool and forgot all this? She felt somtimes realy strange this friendship and specialy this year. Andy take the rock and drowned with anger and she was upsest losing his friend. She know he have lot of friend and he not have a time for hear. But she don't ask him be with hear all the time. Somtimes she wanted be with bim but she didn't realy know what happened this year. Mayby she reay have fealings for him? Andy wanted somtimes cry about this but she nothing tell him. He says to hello and she was so mad right now. "Hey!" Andy told him with a sas voice and she wanted tell him all but what the point? " I'm just be tired feal like a third weird. I'm just mad at you. When you was with Chloe you speak for hear French and i don't get it eny word. That is so rude! You tell me what going on? When we was first year we spend lot of time and going the dance. I know you have a lot of friends and i just wanted somtimes go outside with you to not ignore me" She droped again rock with big enger. "And you forgot my birthday!" She told him and June both was the shcool.

Ajaccio had never had a friend be angry at him, though in fairness until Hogwarts he’d never really had a friend. But, Andy was mad at him for some reason and he didn’t know why. He looked at her as she began speaking, that she felt like a third wheel, that she was mad at him, that she was still mad about him and Chloe speaking in french. It had been rude, but he’d acknowledged it and apologised for it in the moment. He couldn’t understand why she was so annoyed about it. They had admittedly spent more time together in first year and less time together in second year, but he’d not done that intentionally. He knew he was engaging slightly less with people, he’d spent a lot of time during the last semester doing the sign language that Beau had taught him, trying to get better at that. He let her finish, declaring that he had forgotten her birthday and he felt a little bad, but birthdays had just never been a big deal in his house. He never got anything for his. ”Andy, I’ve apologised for the stuff with Chloe, it was rude I know. If I had known it would’ve annoyed you this much I wouldn’t have done it. And I don’t mean to ignore you this year Andy, things are just coming up all the time, and we can still hang out, whenever you want to, you just haven’t asked as much,” Ajaccio knew that he too should’ve been doing more to reach out, but he hadn’t. He hadn’t really thought about it. He wasn’t usually the one to make plans, he just turned up and then left again. ”I’m sorry I forgot your birthday, if you wanted to do something you should’ve said,” Ajaccio sighed a little. ”I’m sorry Andy, I haven’t been a good friend to you,” Ajax concluded.

The walks were healthy, so Andy deeply rejoiced that he was here even though the conversation had not begun for the best. As she listened as her best friend apologized to her tears in her eyes, she couldn't hide her emotions anymore and let the tears fall. She felt tired and hurt and she didn't like being in a drama with her best friend. She wiped her nose and tried to find the right words. Perhaps she had made a mistake in choosing a friend. Andy cryed and she looked to Ajax and then taking some rock and put back to the water she was disapointed and she never wanted be a drama qeen. She was always wanted be a good friend to everyone but nothing like that happen. "I forgive you about Chloe and she is nice girl. Then what happen? If you don't wanna be enymore my friend just tell me and i no more talk you again and then you don't need ignore me. " She touched her gift in pocket and that was Ajaccio gift and mayby she neded gave him back? "You can somtimes just tell Happy Birthday and that it. I just wanted spend a little time with you not every day but i'm not sure enymore." She told him and she wanted disapier and mayby going another shcool was best idea? "You still wanna be my friend? Our better end friendship? Is up to you!" Andy asked with nervos and cryed voice and she will except Ajax choice and then later walk away.

Ajaccio was a little concerned as Andy started crying. He had never dealt well with tears, and he wasn’t sure he wanted to deal with them now, but this was Andy and he owed it to her to try. He didn’t understand why she thought he didn’t want to be her friend any more. What had given the impression that he didn’t want to be her friend, or when he had ignored her, he always tried when they were together to make her part of the conversation. He shook his head a little, he was also a little confused by her birthday, he knew that had been in June, but it was now February of the next year, her next birthday was closer than her last, why hadn’t she brought it up then? He sighed a little as she continued to cry and seemed to ask him to make the choice. He didn’t like this, he didn’t like the tears and he didn’t really know what to do. ”Andy, I’m sorry. Really I am. I still want to be your friend, but I won’t make you be my friend, if you don’t want to. If you don’t want to be my friend anymore, just say that now and I’ll accept that. I’ll never bother you again,”

Andy never know what be a life without Ajax and she was a little scared when she hear last words. "I'm realy sorry to Ajax and i was realy bad friend to you. I want be you friend and i'm scared to lose you. Can we forgot this and start again and better? I'm still wanted be you friend and i can't imagine life without you. " She told him with voried voice and hoped later would be okey and she never vanted lose Ajax.

Ajaccio waited with almost held breath as she finally spoke. He thought it was odd, that she’d gone from not wanting to be his friend at all, and almost - had he not reached out - just ditched him without a thought, but now, was keen to put that behind them. He could agree to, the loss of Andy as a friend would’ve been hard, it would’ve been the first time he’d lost a friend. He’d always considered the people he left behind in places friends, but he knew they likely wouldn’t say the same for him, but this, this was entirely different. ”I’m so sorry Andy, I really am, I’ll be better now,” He promised her, ”Can I give you a hug?” he would’ve in any other occasion just hugged her, but it felt like he couldn’t do it without asking first.

Somtimes friendship was hard and not always work but she wanted belive Ajaccio this time and mayby later she and he spend more time together? But something tell her thaf won't still happen. Then she later would be see. But what happened to hear and why she acting like weird? I realy like you, i think! She was thinking about that but she promised her self not tell him and again fight she don't be tell. Becouse that would be better and right thing to do and forgot this emotion. "Can please forgot this?" Andy told him with sadnes voice. "Sure" Andrea gave him a hug and she wanted a little again cry but she know later would be better feal and no make no harm.

Ajaccio felt a little better when Andy seemed to stop crying, but he shook his head a little, ”I won’t forget this, I’ll remember it so I can be better,” the ravenclaw assured her. He was pleased when she agreed to the hug and he reached out and made quick work of wrapping his arms around her tightly. It felt odd, to have almost lost a friend. He had never expected that to happen, she had been such a solid in his life, such a surety but he had taken it all for granted, he shouldn’t have, certainly not. He held on for a moment and then pulled away. He looked at Andy, ”Shall we get lunch?” he said. He really hoped that they could move forward with this, that they wouldn’t be too stuck and he knew now that he had to be a better friend to her.

"i'm so sorry i again ruined everything" Andy was herself disapointind ans she take deep breath and better need to go the lucnh."Let's go!" Andrea finaly agree with her self and she don't belong at Hogwarts and she think that is the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back