Time to Think

Clyde Sumiragi

OOC First Name
Sasha
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Alone in the rather quiet corridor, Clyde sighed, feeling a bit sleepy from the boring class he just left. It was too hot in Hogwarts, too hot for spring, and Clyde didn't like it. "The heat makes me really sleepy," he exclaimed, giving another great sigh.

As he was looking around the corridor, he realized that he didn't know anyone at the area. Most of the students there were dressed in Hufflepuff uniform and some were Ravenclaws. Clyde watched them as they talk to each other as though they couldn't wish for more. That's something Clyde don't really see in Slytherin.

He wondered if one of these students would have the guts to talk to a Slytherin. So far, only his cousin Wisteria and her friend was able to talk to him. Clyde looked up with his purple eyes, trying to catch ayone's attention.

Libby looked up from her divination cards, and although it was meant to be a glance she couldn't bring herself to look back down to her cards after catching sight of someone. She must have been imagining it, she told herself. Then again there were a few other students that had that. She shoved her cards in her bag and wandered over to the small boy. Nope he did definatly have purple eyes.
"Hey" she said, looking at the colour of his robes. A slytherin? Well, she had two best friends in the house, and it was only a title right? Her own yellow robes were as scruffy as anything, as she wasn't particulary fond of them. "Are you alright?" she asked him, it looked as though he was own his own looking for something. Being her she was always looking out for the younger ones.

For a long moment, Clyde stayed wandering along the corridor. No one seemed to want to talk to him. But then someone called him. It was a Hufflepuff and an upper year, that's obvious. She looked at Clyde and asked him if he was alright.

Clyde shrugged and smiled, his usual cool personality. "I'm alright." he answered her. "It's the first time someone from another House talked to me. I was wondering if the Slytherins are that hated."

Libby smiled down curiously to him for a moment. "Well, sometimes they are. Sometimes they can be one worst enemy. There's some group in Slytherin that well frrankly don't deserve to be in this sort of school. But then you know," she paused again for a moment. "There's other Slytherin's. Other ones that would make anyobdy proud." she was vaguely refurring to her two friends. "I guess you never know what "group" to put them in until you get to them." she smiled again, "right?" she added.

Clyde forced a laugh, avoiding the girl's stare. He wondered if that particular group she was talking about was the Dark Elites. Because if she was, then Clyde would be surprised that their group is that known.

He held his head as though he was really confused, then looked back at the girl. "I would wonder too what group people'll place me." he told the Hufflepuff, wondering too if he was really part of the evil group or the god group of Slytherins.

Nixie had decided to get out of the Common Room and explore the castle, wandering around the halls and corridors aimlessly. Once in a while she'd stop to look out of a window, appreciate a painting. Now, she was oblivious to everyone and lost in her own thoughts as she walked down the corridor, not seeing that there was someone in front of her until she bumped into him. She looked up, startled, jerked back to her senses. At first, she thought she was looking into a mirror when her violet eyes met a pair of the same color. Taking a step back, she saw who the pair of eyes belonged to.

"I'm sorry..", She said, blushing apologetically.

Clyde looked away from the Hufflepuff girl when someone bumped onto him. He looked at the person and saw a girl about his age, apologizing to him. By the looks of her robes, Clyde knew that she was Ravenclaw.

He smiled, shoving off his Dark Elite persona for awhile. "It's nothing. I guess we should have moved at the sides or something," he muttered softly and absently turning his gaze to the window. The day was pretty nice. He should have went out instead of walking in the corridors.

Still surprised about the fact that their eyes were the same shade, Nixie had not taken a good look at him. Now that she was noticing his features, she found him oddly alluring. With an air of mysteriousness that sent shivers down her spine.

Blinking back into reality, she shook her head, again apologetically and looked at the girl he had been talking to. She mouthed a feeble 'hi', embarrassed that she had interrupted their conversation.

Libby smiled to the boy, "Well, around here you have to be carful where you're placed because literally, first impressions mean everything. No joke" she smiled before putting out hand. "Libby by the way" she added introducing herself for the first time.

Suddenly another young student found her way and collided with them, and after the girl had given them an apologetic smile Libby turned to her aswell. "It quite all right. I used to do exactly the same thing." she grinned before turning to her left and pretending to be very interesting in the book beside her. She didn't want to ruin first years friendships, as they pretty much were going to last the entire time they were at hogwarts, unless for some strange reason as Libby and Larissa had done. She wasn't going to interupt anything anymore and had decided at the start of her fourth year she was just going to keep out of peoples way. The more she tried to get involved, the more she seemed to annoy or upset herself.

Snow was walking along the corridors, looking for Chree, who seemed to be lost again or maybe wandering around the castle just as she always did.

Snow was running really fast. She needed to get something from Chree, she needed it so badly that she wished she could steal a broom or something and fly up to the sky so that the castle won't be too big for her to look. She ran and ran and ran. But then--

Swoop!

Snow tripped! She slid along the corridor. The students quickly noticed her and walked back so that they won't be hit. When Snow stopped, she sighed and looked up. There she saw three students looking down at her. One of them was familiar to her. She stood up. "Uhm-" was all she managed to say before she finally turned red with embarrassment.

Nixie grinned, glad that this girl had tried to make her feel less embarrassed. Then they fell silent. Very awkwardly so.
Suddenly, someone slid between them. Nixie gasped and jumped back in surprise. Once the girl got up, Nixie recognized her immediately.

"Snow!", She exclaimed, thankful for a break in the awkward silence.

Clyde flinched when someone suddenly slid between them. It was an Asian girl that seemed too familiar to be unnoticed. Snow. He'd met her before, though their meetings were brief. Clyde looked at the other Ravenclaw girl when she shouted Snow's name.

"Snow. It's been a long time since we saw each other," he said and smiled at her. Somehow, her innocent look seemed to make Clyde relieved. And those times, he really forgets about the Dark Elite persona even though he didn't intend to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back