Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was actually kind of glad to have some time away from her siblings. That meant she didn't have to focus on trying to make Ren do anything, or worry about the soft-hearted Lily. She rolled her eyes. She loved them, but they were really terrible older siblings. She should have just been the eldest. At least then she'd have the title to go with the job. She wasn't entirely sure where she was, her father had dropped her off at some old park while he met with one of his old buddies. That was fine with her, she didn't really like tagging along with his librarian things. She lay on the bench, watching the clouds as they rolled by. It was a little chilly out this morning, but she didn't mind. The calm was nice. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the cool breeze on her skin.

Thomas is still enough time before you go to music school, to this end, he held a little walk in the park and play. He sometimes liked to have a quiet place for one. Of course, he had no objection to being listened to by his sister and then telling his thoughts about his new song. Today Thomas did not want listeners, because the new song was not ready for listeners. While walking in the park, he noticed sleeping on a bench. Coming closer he looked at the sleeping. '' Hey, with you all right? '' he asked, easily shook the sleeper behind his leg.

Rose opened her eyes, annoyed that she was being bothered. "I'm perfectly fine," She snapped, before noticing the boys guitar. She sat up, looking to the instrument. "What model is that? You know how to play?" She inquired, sounding friendlier now. She couldn't help it, she loved music. If she saw the opportunity to talk about it, she took it. Music was her life.

Thomas quickly took his hand off the girl's legs as he looked at him. At least you won't have to call fast to help the girl. It was not the right time to sleep on the bench. '' It is good that you are all right. I started thinking about calling someone to help. '' he referred to the question of the guitar. '' Of course I know. That's Gibson J-50. '' Music was Thomas's life without it just he couldn't imagine his life.

Rose wrinkled her nose, hardly paying attention to his concerns as she studied his guitar. "Gibson? I've heard they're good. I have a Yamaha FS800." She smiled, wishing she had brought it. She ran a hand through her short hair. "How long have you been playing? I've been working for about a year." She told him, leaning forward a bit and resting her arms on her legs. She smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling.

Thomas nodded, but decided to say the words. '' Yes, Gibson. That's good. I have heard good comments about it. '' he said he pushed his back against the edge of the chair. '' I play some two years. Before that, I learned piano game. '' Thomas opened because there was no secret that he studied music from the age of three years. '' Maybe we are going to drink something warm outside is pretty cool? '' he asked the girl. '' By the way my name is Thomas. And you?''

Rose nodded as the boy said he knew piano as well. "I can only play the guitar, but it would be kinda cool to learn other instruments." She smiled softly. "Sure," She agreed with him about the drinks, scooting over and making room for him on the bench. "Rose Lockwood." She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you Thomas. Do you write your own music? I've just mastered reading music sheets, I was thinking of maybe trying my hand at putting together my own songs."

Thomas liked to play both instruments. '' I started playing the piano because my mother wanted it. '' He said a little sad, because after his mother's death Thomas had not been sitting on the piano. '' Well, then we go. '' was too cool to just sit. '' I too am glad to meet Rose. '' He put his hand on the girl. '' Yes, I write music. If you really want to try it. Music is very close to me, so as soon as I get a melody in my head I try to write it down as soon as possible. ''

OOCOut of Character:
sorry, that so long lingered with the answer.

Rose nodded. "My parents have been pretty supportive, though neither of them are musical. It's cool that your mum wanted to share that with you. Are you guys close?" She asked, thinking about her own relationships with her family. They were pretty tight-knit. She stood, waiting for him to lead the way. "Where are we getting drinks?" She asked him. She had a bit of money on her, so it shouldn't be a problem. Her eyes sparkled as he told her she should try writing music. "I would! I just... don't know how to read music sheets," She admitted.

- My mother's music was very important, so she wanted some of her children to have music for her heart and soul. Yes, we are dear. Since the mother's death with the twin sister we have become even closer. he said, then looked over the daughter's shoulder, because a moment ago they saw a kiosk selling hot drinks near them. - There. Thomas pointed to the palm of a small wooden kiosk where he sold hot drinks, where he could definitely get anything that was heartwarming. - Will we go? The guy asked Rose because he wasn't sure the girl really wanted to drink with him. Thomas had already missed a music lesson and later he would hear the thick thick words that the teacher that he was late.

Rose turned to look as the boy pointed to a drink kiosk. "Sure. I've got a bit of money." She stood, strapping her guitar to her back and starting in that direction. "I wonder if they have hot chocolate." She thought out loud. "Do you live around here?" She asked him idly. "I'm just visiting." She told him.

Thomas put the guitar on his shoulders, then went with the girl to the kiosk. '' It seemed that the last time you bought a cappuccino was hot chocolate. '' he said he was trying to go one step with Rose. '' Yes, I live here. Some of the districts out of this place. And you? '' Thomas asked, looking at the girl. He put his hands in the jacket pocket because they were a little frozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back