Time to Make the Peace.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi apparated out of her flat in New Zealand with Jason. Today would be the day that Caysi made peace with her mother. When Caysi was little her father made her believe that her mom was dead, but when she realized that her mom was very much alive she was all gang ho on meeting her. But when she did, her mother was a death eater and over the years she stopped being a death eater and decided to have a normal life, but Caysi had already lost respect for her and didn't care about her as much. Caysi sighed. She walked to her mom's house. Caysi knocked on the door, and could swear that she heard her heart beat.

Julie was making some pancakes for herself since she lived alone. She didn't like the fact that she didn't live with people, Julie had always been a people person. She sighed and put the batter onto the frying pan and cooked away. She placed the pancakes on the table and got out a plate and a fork and a knife and was about to sit down when she hear a knock on the door. " Hold on!" She said taking her apron off and ran to the door.

" Hel- Caysi?! What are you doing here?" She said surprised, she didn't expect her daughter to come visit her to even like her.

Caysi sighed. " Hi mom, I came here to tell you I'm sorry for all the things that I've done and I just want everything to be good between us and I don't want all this stupid tension!" She said on the brim of tears. " I just missed you so much, and I don't not want to see you again for 3 years, and I just missed you a lot!" She said crying, Caysi couldn`t hold it in for much longer so she ran into her mother`s arms.

Julie listened to her daughter, she felt the exact same way. Caysi wasn't like any of her brother's or sister's there was something special about her. Caysi was different, she was the nicest and most generous child that Julie did have. " I know how you feel Caysi, I've felt the exact same way, but I couldn't approach you because your father was being weird and wouldn't let me around any of you guys, but especially you." She smiled at her daughter. " I've missed you so much, and I love you." She replied as she hugged her daughter. " Now let's go inside before you boil to death, Florida's temperature's are really hot." She laughed at led her daughter inside the house. " Let's have a seat on the couch. " She smiled. " And you can tell me what's happened in the past two years." She smiled.

Caysi listened to her mother as she talked. Caysi didn't know that her father had stoped her mother from seeing any of her siblings. Caysi sighed, " I've missed you too much for words." She laughed. Caysi sat on the couch next to her mom. " You have quite a cute house here." She smiled. " There's a lot to say.. where do I begin?" She laughed. " Well, since you moved everyone split apart." Caysi said " Daniel and Elise are still living with dad, Mark and Kevin moved to England, Alex moved to California and Sandra is in Canada." She nodded, it was a bit far apart. " Far apart if you ask me, but now I barely speak to Sandra or Alex." She said sadly, she loved her sisters but she did miss them. " I had to leave school because it was mayham for me." She replied, she did want to go back to school but it wasn't an option. " But Dad, Elise, Daniel still live in the house in Ireland." She nodded. " I met a boy but that relationship didn't work out at all, so I just stopped everything." She sighed and continued. " So I met another amazing boy, Jason, he's the love of my life and we've been seeing each other for a while and he popped the question a few days ago and I said yes, so now we're planning the wedding!" She smiled.

Julie nodded and listened to her daughter. " I didn't want to cause all of that trouble, your father blew all of this out of proportion." Julie sighed and shook her head. " I didn't expect for all of your sibling to run away from the problem.. but you Elise and Daniel are the stronger ones." She replied getting comfortable in the chair facing her daughter. " That sucks that it didn't work hunny." She smiled warmly. " Oh Merlin's Beard! I can't believe it! Your ring is amazing!" She smiled, she was happy for her daughter. " Your going to have to show me this boy some time." She smiled.

Caysi smiled. " Oh mom, your going to come to the wedding aren't you?" She asked, she didn't want her mom singled out because her dad was mad at her. " You can just put dad aside for one day, and just think about me for those twenty-four hours." She laughed. " I really want you there and it would me so much to me if you did come." She smiled.

Julie sighed. " I know that you father wouldn't want me there." Julie looked around. What was she thinking? Of course she would go! This was for her daughter! " Actually, I'm going to go and make an impression on your father!" She smiled. " I have to show you the outfit that I'm going to wear." She laughed and led her daughter to her wardrobe.

Caysi laughed, " That's the spirit mom." Caysi followed her mom to the room. " Who cares what dad thinks of you that day, it's not about him any way." She laughed and waited for her mom to show her the dress that she was going to wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back