Time to get out and have some fun.

Adele Smith

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather: 40 Galleons
Adele was wandering around Obsidian beach. It was a sunny afternoon, and Adele had decided that her being pregnant wasn't going to stop her from having some fun. She took off her shoes then walked towards the sea, and let the water cover her feet. Adele turned to face the beach. It was busy, but Adele was after one thing and one thing only...a boy. She had to be careful incase Riley was about. She didn't want to go getting some random boy into a fight with her Riley. He would be dead meat. But there was no harm in having some fun.

Adele made eye-contact with a few boys, before shooting them a seductive smile then turning her head, to the next boy that she liked the look of. She wondered when one of the boys would be brave enough to approach her. Adele liked boys that had courage. And it definatly took some courage to approach Adele these days.

The dun was high in the sky and shining brightly and fiercely. The birds were singing and flying around playing with each other. The scene was truely one of happiness and relaxation. Lewis made his way from his rented flat and was walking slowly around the harbor. He was not quite sure what to do with himself to day so he walked over to his favorite place in this part.

Walking down the steps to get from the main pavement on to the beach Lewis walked on the cool sand and sat down on a clearing of grass. Taking out a pair of dark sunglasses and putting them on he looked out over the calm sea. Children and adults alike were swimming and playing Frisbee and all sort of games. Lewis felt a smile creep onto his face as he watched.

However something did catch his attention, well more like someone. A girl stood by the waters edge. A pregnant girl. Only young. Lewis watched her smile at various different boys and then at himself. He smiled back and decided that he was curious about her. He stood up and made his way over the short distance to get to her. As he dodged a few people lying on the sand and the one running around and some running right in front of him, Lewis finally made it to her. He stopped by her side but just behind her so he didnt get his by the water.

With his arms behind his back and his gaze set on the water Lewis thought of how to start talking. It didnt take long as Lewis was good at talking. " Hello there. Its a great day for coming on to the beach, even if it is a little crowded." He said looking around at all the people. When his gaze fixed onto the girl beside him again he smile slightly at her. "So how far along are you?" He asked. He thought that she looked around 6-7 months. She was defiantly late into the pregnancy he could tel that much, even with out his training he would have been able to tell.

Adele smiled when she spotted a boy approaching her. She smiled at him when he decided to speak. 'Finally, something to do.' She thought to herself. Adele let the boy speak, then let silence come between them before she replied. "Hey there..." She said, making direct eye-contact with the boy. "Yeah, and I'm sure glad that I came to the beach today." She said, already warming up to the guy.

Adele was a little disappointed that the guy had brought up her pregnancy. She would occasionally forget that she was pregnant, and this was one of those times. But Adele decided to reply politely anyway. After all, this guy had approached her, therefore he deserved to be shown some common courtesy. "Urm...6 Months..." She said, smiling as she put her hands over her belly. "I can't wait..." She trailed off before making the decision to change the subject. Adele truly couldn't wait until hers and Riley's baby arrived. But right now, she wanted this guys attention to be on her, not her soon to be baby's...

"Anyway, you seem cute enough...I'm Adele..." Adele paused as she looked up at the guy and smiled seductively once again. The same smile that she had given him, and many other boys just a few minutes previously. "And do I have the pleasure of knowing your name kind Sir?" She said, giggling in a very girly way, as she purposely put on a fake posh voice.

Lewis smiled when Adele mentioned to him that she couldn't wait for her foetus to be born. He wouldn't have expected anything else. He loved kids although he wasn't ready to have any yet. Maybe when he had a good and steady career going on and he was with the right girl.

Lewis looked at her again with a smile as she introduced herself to him. He was happy to talk to her, even if she was a little flirty. "Well Adele your nots so bad yourself but im sure who ever gave you that ring on your finger would have a problem with me talking to you." He said noticing an engagement ring on her left hand. He wasn't surprised to see that this attractive girl was taken, it was understandable. "Im Lewis. In case you may think i forgotten to mention my name." He said with a smile. Lewis may not have been much of a charmer but he did enjoy the odd smile and joke with a girl. "So what brings you out here then?" He asked changing the subject from her fiancée so he would have to get into a sticky situation

Adele showed her ring off to Lewis when he brought the subject up. She was proud of it, and although the wedding was a while away yet, Adele couldn't wait to marry her Riley. "Hey, my boy wouldn't hurt you...not while I'm around to stop him..." She said with a cheeky smile as she fiddled with her engagement ring. "Besides...anything...well...special...that happens between us today will happen behind closed doors." Adele said cheekily, as she laughed a little, before giving Lewis a wink.

Adele was beginning to like Lewis. He was different to Riley. She may have loved Riley, but it was good to get away from his over the top ways of being charming every now and again. "Lewis, that's a nice name...it's good to meet you..." She said, giggling flirtatiously. Adele may have been engaged and 6 months pregnant, but that wasn't going to stop her from getting her own way with boys. "Oh me?" She said, giggling again. "Well...as great as Riley is...there is only so much I can take of him..." She said, taking a small, but obvious step closer to the guy. "I mean...it's always good to come to the beach, and find some cute boys...like yourself...who aren't named Riley Smith." She said, moving in a little closer, once again.

Lewis liked how the girl was talking. He got he impression that she wouldnt be held back by a ring and being heavily pregnant. Lewis didnt however like the idea of doing anything special with someone else's fiancée. He did have his respects. "Im sure it would but im not too keen on the idea of doing anything with another mans property. Besides anything like that this late in the pregnancy may cause induced labour and this early may be bad for the baby." He said to her as his knowledge of this kind of thing kicked in. He knew that it was extreamly unlikely this early. It was more 8 months onwards. But still there was a risk but mainly it was giving him a reason to make her know that nothing would happen, well not right now anyway.

Lewis couldn't help but let a smile place its self on his lips of his handsome face when she spoke of her fiancée. He also couldn't help but wonder what this Riley Smith was like. He wondered if he would get along with him, Lewis didn't ponder on that thought for very long however though as he had better things to think about. He ignored her comment about him being a cute boy and tried to talk about something else. "Do you come here often then Adele? Im only here because im out of Uni for a while and im on holiday, although i rent a flat around here i don't come here often so it is like a holiday for me i suppose." He said with a chuckle in his tone and he placed his hands firmly inside his trouser pocket

Adele liked how this guy seemed concerned for her pregnancy. It was sweet and Lewis seemed to have a good and sensible way of dealing with Adele, which she respected. "Well maybe that's true...I suppose I better look after my special baby in here." Adele said looking down at her bump, as she rested her hands over it. She was looking forward to having the baby. It would belong to her and Riley. Which was the dream of many girls...especially when Riley came into the equation...

Adele noticed that Lewis was trying to change the subject, away from him and her. She wasn't having any of it...but decided that she would attempt to get her way through the way in which she answered his question. "Well...seeing as I live here...I suppose I am here often...I mean...have you seen the number of cute boys around here?..." Adele joked, as she took a quick glance around the beach, before turning her eyes back to face Lewis. "Not as cute as you though..." She said, focussing herself on her goal again, as she tickled Lewis' chin for a second or two with her index, and middle finger.

Adele's eyes began to glow, and her smile began to widen as the guy mentioned that he was out of University. This guy was a dream. "You're at Uni hey? What you studying? Anything I'd be interested in...Anything..." Adele paused for thought as a cheeky look spread across her face. "Biological?" She asked, giving a small, but mischievous laugh as he winked at him.

Lewis again looked down at her baby. He could really see that she was looking forward to having it, that was nice. He looked away again when she spoke. A smile slowly appearing on his face. He could guess that this girl wasn't going to give up easily. "Well you know i dont really look at guys in that sort of way, nor myself for that matter so i will just have to take your word on that." He laughed as he made a joke of what she just said. He wasnt sure if he wanted to do anything with her or not. After all she was pregnant and engaged. It wouldn't be right, would it?

A laugh escaped him when she mention his Uni. He knew what she meant and he had to hand it to her. It was rather funny. "Actually to your liking im am doing something along those lines. Im a med student. Im in my third year." He said with a smile on his face as what she had said was still tickling him slightly. "What do you do then?" He asked her curiously as he turned to her as he waited for an answer

Adele moved her hands away from her belly when Lewis began to talk. He seemed so similar to her, but yet so different, and Adele liked it that way. "Ah I guess you will then won't you..." She said, cheekily taking another small step towards him, intending only to leave a small gap between them, but once again, Adele had been clumsy, as her bump touched against Lewis gently. "Ooh...Sorry." She said, shuffling back, but only a little.

Adele listened carefully as Lewis talked about his University. He seemed to have got her little joke. Adele felt a little sense of satisfaction inside of her. Her eyes glistened as Lewis mentioned that he was a med student. Adele almost fell for this guy instantly. She had always dreamed of having a doctor all to herself.

But then Adele forced herself back into reality. She had Riley. And that was all she needed. But that didn't stop Adele from getting close to other guys. Adele tried to hide her disappointment when he asked what she did. She was nothing compared to him. "Oh, well nowhere as good as you Mr..." She said, poking his chest a little as she spoke the word 'you.' "I'm from Beauxbatons...Well...Just left...but an up and coming doctor ey? Maybe you could give me a....well...a full examination..." Adele trailed off...laughing a little as she waited for Lewis' response.

Lewis laughed when she apologized to him because her bump touched him. "Oh dont worry about it." He smiled as he turned him head she spoke. He laughed when she said that she didnt do anything as good as he did. "Well im not a doctor yet, just training to be one. Maybe when i pass and start working i will. If you were ill." He said as he did the bunny ear thing with his two fingers when he said the word ill. Lewis loved to have a joke and this girl seemed like the right sort of girl who would get his humour, despite her obvious flirting with him. But Lewis could handle that much. "So what are you thinking of called this little guy, or girl." He laughed as he spoke. He wasnt really a child person but he put that down to not having any of his own. He thought that when he had one he would change, he had to anyway. "Hey do you want to get something to eat and a drink? Of course it would be non alcoholic." He said to Adele with a grin on his face.

Adele's heart melted when this guy asked her if she wanted to get a drink or something to eat with him. Of course, she was used to be asked out for a drink by guys, but this one seemed so kind and sensitive, as well as having a good sense of humour. However, she replied to what he had said to begin with first. "Well maybe I'll just have to get myself, 'Ill' then." She replied, giggling a little as she copied his bunny ear thing with her own two fingers when she spoke the word 'ill.' "I don't think I can resist that doctors touch much longer." She said flirtatiously.

Adele had to think before she answered Lewis' question about baby names. It wasn't a subject that Adele had thought about up until now. "Well, I have a few names in mind...but I think I'll let Riley surprise me this time around...I mean...all of his ideas are brilliant." She said happily, cheekily rolling her eyes on the word brilliant, as she fantasised about how good Riley's ideas were. "I say all of his ideas...I mean most." She said, remembering that Riley wasn't the most loyal boyfriend in the world, but she had known that before their proper relationship had started. She had found that out during their, 'fling.'

Adele's smile widened at a fast pace when she came to answering Lewis' offer of a drink. No way was she going to reject this guy. "Oh Lewis I'd love to." She said, unable to resist this guys secret charm any longer, and closing the tiniest gap that was left between them, with a tight and long hug. An offer of a drink may not have seemed charming to some girls, and would usually be an everyday offer for Adele, but Lewis was different. She didn't intend to spend the night with him anymore, like she usually would do with most boys that she met, just being in his company was good enough for her. Adele released the hug, but kept her arms rested on top of his. "So then, where are we going?" She asked, with nothing but utter happiness.

Lewis listened to Adele speak. With a grin he listened. He guessed that she really did like the fact he was a doctor, he didnt really care as he liked the fact that he was a doctor too. Lewis had just wanted to make his parents proud his whole life and graduating school with the grades he got and then going to Oxford Uni, he thought that this was the best way in doing so.

Lewis lookde at her when she mentioned her fiancée again. He wondered what the guy was like, he also wondered what names he had chosen that were so great. Lewis smiled when she accepted his offer for a drink although it disappeared when she hugged him. Not sure of what to do he stood there waiting her to let go of him. Relieved when she did he looked around and shrugged. "Well the Leaky Cauldron is good and its not too far from here if your interested. If not im sure we can just find some weird place." Lewis looked around at all the building around them. He couldnt see one that looked like a pub except from the ones that he knew were pubs

Adele figured that Lewis didn't seem to comfortable with her hugging him. So she took a step back, looked down, then re-thought her plan. Looking back up at Lewis, Adele smiled again as she listened to him speak. "The Leaky Cauldron sounds good to me Mister." She said happily. Adele had spent many happy memories with Riley in the Leaky Cauldron, going there would make her even more happier than she already was.

Adele excitedly skipped forward until she was stood next to Lewis again. Her skip eventually turned into a walk, as baby pains started to kick in. Adele tried not to make it too obvious. "Ooo I'm looking forward to this..." She said in a hyper way. "So...a doctor huh?" She said, trying to create conversation.

Lewis walked at a slow pace next to Adele. He didnt want to walk too fast as she was pregnant and he want to put any extra strain on her. He smiled slightly when she mentioned the doctor thing again. "Well im not a doctor yet. Im just training to be one. Doesnt mean i will be one. May change my mind and do something." He said to her with a shrug. He was still young and being as smart as he was he had a good chance of getting good jobs, so he was keeping his options open. "I want to keep my options open." He said as he approached the Leaky Cauldron. Opening the door and walking in, he held it open for her to follow him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back