Time for something new

"Really? That's cool!" Hilde said in response to the fact that his mother owned the ice cream shop nearby. "I haven't been there in forever, probably since first year. What kind of new things is she adding?" she asked, genuinely interested in what his mother was doing. Mostly, Hilde wanted to keep Tohoru talking to her. She felt happy, something she hadn't felt for a while now. Unconsciously, she slid forward a bit closer. Not too close, but just a tiny bit.

"Well she has...." Tohoru trailed off. Placing a finger on Hilde's lips. "Shhhh I have to check for spy's." Jumping up Tohoru checked all the bush's and even did a roll on the grass for added effect. Taking his seat again this time a touch closer to Hilde. "Well she has not told me much but I heard something about her having made a ice cream for each house. But she is keeping it all a huge secret until she reopens it which is going to happen very soon. She is also looking for people to work there. Rumor is she wants a student from each house." Tohoru winked at Hilde. She was very pretty and Tohoru was quite taken with her.

As soon as Tohoru touched his finger to her lips, Hilde felt electricity shoot through her. She sat still, not sure what to do until suddenly he was checking for spies in the area. She giggled, letting her knee fall to the side, her foot still on the bench and tight up against her. "That sounds amazingly cool. I hope it reopens real soon!" She smiled wide, leaning just a touch closer. "And that would be a fun place to work. Serving ice cream would be interesting. Are you going to work there?"

Tohoru shook a piece of hair out of his face. "It will be opening when we are on break in the middle of the terms." Tohoru leaned in a tiny bit closer. "I wish I could work there but my mother said she wanted to make money not lose it and since I have such a huge sweet tooth we figured it would be a bad idea if I worked there." Tohoru looked deep into Hilde's eyes. "I'm not sure if anyone has ever told you this but you sure do look pretty." Tohoru said in a voice that was almost a whisper.

"A sweet tooth? Well, that explains the jelly slugs then," Hilde said with a slight giggle. "I bet you will get as much ice cream as you want even with you not working there." Her eyes met his, locking in as he spoke just above a whisper. "Thanks," she said, just barely whispering. Her cheeks flushed yet again as she struggled to find words. Her heart rate had begun to react, racing along. "You are really cute," she added, not quite sure where the words came from. This was so new to her. Hilde had so little experience with guys, but yet, here she was, sitting so close to Tohoru. She didn't realize it but she had leaned a slight bit closer to the Gryffindor.

"I am never with out some sort of candy in my pocket. As for the ice cream I think I will limit the amount of time I spend at the shop or risk eating everything within sight." Tohoru could see the color in her cheeks and the way her giggles where no more than a whisper. All Tohoru could see was how close she was to him. Her lips where right there inviting him almost begging him to kiss them. Tohoru could feel his palms start to go clammy. His heart was pounding in his chest. Leaning in those last inches. Tohoru gently pressed his lips to Hilde's.

Hilde was about to respond to Tohoru when he closed the distance between them and kissed her. She inhaled sharply, then leaned into the kiss, pressing her lips further to his. Her heart was racing and her eyes fluttered closed. It was so gentle, so sweet. Pulling back just a bit, just enough to separate their lips a bit, she spoke softly. "Is it bad that I want to do that again?" Her eyes were locked on his, everything else forgotten. There was no Shane, no talk of ice cream shops or jelly slugs. There was only the adorable young man before her and the lips she wanted to kiss again.

Tohoru could not believe how nice it felt to kiss this girl. All the thoughts that had been going on in his head where gone. Eden and her smile where gone. The look on Chases face when he kissed Eden right in front of him was gone. All of it. All that was there was this girl and the way she was making him feel. All to soon her lips where no longer touching his. "It's only bad if it's bad that I'm feeling the same way. I have never in my life felt this way about another person before this moment with you." Before she could say anything Tohoru pulled Hilde close to him and he kissed her again. Running his fingers through her hair. Inhaling the scent that was Hilde.

Hilde smiled as Tohoru said he wanted to kiss her too. Then his lips were on hers and she was in his arms. Her own hands found their way around his neck, gingerly touching his hair with her fingers. She loved the feel of his hands wrapping into her own hair, the electric feeling of his fingers on her skin. The young Slytherin could say with certainly, she had never been kissed like this before. Ever. Hilde breathed in, memorizing the mixtures of scents. Tohoru's male scent mixed with the scent of the roses and the spring air was heady. This kiss was different than the others she ha received in her life. There was more behind it, something that as she kissed the Gryffindor, she was positive she wanted more of.

Tohoru could spend all day like this. Locked in Hilde's embrace, but he wanted more from her. He wanted to know everything from her. She was a wonderful kisser but he wanted to make this last and just sitting around kissing was great but after a while that would do nothing but cause everything to fall apart. Pulling away from her gently Tohoru took her hands in his. "Hilde you are amazingly, beautiful. You have a smile that lights up the room. Your skills in quidditch amaze me, I have never seen someone look so natural on a broom. Tohoru paused for a moment just looking at Hilde and how perfect she looked on the bench on the middle of the rose garden. "What I'm trying to say is. I like you. I like you a lot. I wanna get to know you more. So will you be my girlfriend?" Tohoru paused his heart was racing this was a first for him. With Eden, Hoshi had done all the work and with Lilith it had all been done so that she would keep her life. It was finally Tohoru's time to show is feelings for a girl and tell her what he was thinking what he was feeling.

Hilde blushed as Tohoru complemented her so wonderfully. Then he asked her what she had honestly never been asked before. To be his girlfriend. She never had officially dated anyone before. There were a few childhood romances, for what those were worth, but since she came to school and pulled away from most everyone, she had not dated. "Tohoru," she started, her voice faltering just a bit, "I would be honored." She smiled widely, then hugged her new boyfriend tightly.

It felt like ages past while he waited for he answer. But it was only seconds. Watching her as she got ready to crush his world or make him very happy. Tohoru almost missed it when she said she would be honored. Feeling her hugging her tightly Tohoru laughed with happiness. Standing up still holding on to Hilde. Tohoru picked her up and spun them around a few times in a circle not to fast as to not make her sick. Setting her gently on the ground Tohoru looked at Hilde and kissed her softly. "You don't know how happy you have made me." Said voice thick with emotion.

Hilde was a bit surprised when Tohoru picked her up and spun her around. Her happy laughter echoed through the area, the smile on her face wide as she held onto her boyfriend. "I think if its anything like the way you have made me feel, I have a good idea." She kissed him again, excited to be able to call him her boyfriend. Her smile was permanently affixed to her face, well, at least for the time being. Taking his hand in hers, she spoke softly. "We probably should walk to the castle. Its getting close to dinner time." She didn't really want to part from him, but she wanted to show their burgeoning relationship off to the rest of the school.

Tohoru could not stop looking at his new girlfriend nor could he stop smiling. "It's what your feeling times a million maybe even more. I'm not to sure yet." Tohoru kissed Hilde back and grinned. Gently squeezing her hand with his. Tohoru nodded his head. "Yes food sounds awesome that and getting to show off my pretty new girlfriend off. I'm sure everyone is going to be very heartbroken that the prettiest girl in school is now off the market and holding my hand." Tohoru could not wait to see the look on Eden's face when she saw one of her friends with him. It was going to tick her off of this Tohoru was sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back