Time for something new

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked along the school grounds, much like he did everyday. There was nothing really for him to do other than wonder around. All his work was done and since he was single he had no one to spend his days with. Realizing where he was Tohoru laid down on the bench and watched as the clouds floated by. It was nice day but he was still lonely.

Hilde decided that she needed to get out of the dungeons for a bit. It was a rather nice day, so she dressed to take a walk around the grounds. She kept finding that her thoughts turned back to Shane if she was left alone to often and she didn't want to think about him any more. He was the last person she wanted on her mind. The fresh air hopefully would clear her head and let her get herself back on track.

Somehow she managed to wander down to the lake front and near the rosebush that was there as a memorial for the girl who had died years before. She had been here a few times. It was rather quiet here so she opted to find a bench and clear her head. Moving forward, she managed to trip over a rock on the ground. Hilde screeched as she went down, bracing herself with her hands. "Gah! Ow! That hurt!" She moved to sit up, dusting her hands together as she did.

Tohoru continued to lay on the bench watching clouds roll by. Each and every single one of them reminded him of Eden. He had to get her out of his head. She was in his heart. If he was not careful she laughter would sound in her mind and scent of jasmine would start to fill the air. It was all starting to drive him insane. He had to do something anything to get her out of his mind and heart once and for all. But what could he do? He had dated her sister only to have her stolen from him by Chases younger brother. He had a list of girls that he had kissed but nothing was helping.

Tohoru shook the thoughts of Eden from his mind and closed his eyes. Deciding that a nap would be a very good idea. Just as he was about to fall asleep, Tohoru heard someone walking up. Keeping his eyes closed and his body still Tohoru listened. Hearing the foot steps get closer Tohoru jumped up as the girl fall and caught herself with her hands. Walking over to her Tohoru offered her his hand. "Would you like some help up and maybe a ice pack? I could run to the hospital wing and get you one if you would like." Tohoru offered kindly as he looked at the girl. She was pretty but not to pretty more like the girl next door which made Tohoru like her more.

Hilde sat up, then looked up at the boy who had joined her. Well, not boy, young man was more like it. "Um, sure. Thanks. I think I will be okay, just a bit scuffed up is all," she said taking his hand and standing up. "Thanks for the offer though," she added, not realizing she had not yet dropped his hand. "Aren't you in some of my classes?" He looked familiar to Hilde, but she was positive that she had not been introduced to him as of yet. Her mystery man was cute, not her normal type of crush, but cute in his own way. "I'm Hilde, Hilde Lindstrom," she added with a slight smile.

Tohoru smiled at the girl. "As long you are alright." Tohoru said in a smooth voice. "Yes I'm sure I have seen you in class from time to time but I tend to leave well before we are dismissed because I find I learn better when I'm not in the classroom." Tohoru felt a small smile cross his face. "A very lovely name for a lovely girl. I am Tohoru Koshiba and it is a honor to meet to meet you." Tohoru said as he gently kissed the girls hand and let it go.

Hilde felt a bit of a blush come to her cheeks as Tohoru kissed her hand. "Nice to meet you too," she said with a smile. Turning, she moved to the bench near them and sat down, examining her knee. There was a slight tear in her jeans that she brought her wand out and quickly fixed. "So, Koshiba. Are you related to Hoshi and Eden?" she asked, having spoked to the former girl in the past and recently with the latter. She was oblivious to the fact that Hoshi was no longer a Koshiba. The only thing she knew was that the last name was familiar to her, even though Tohoru was not as of yet.

Taking a seat next to Hilde, Tohoru smiled at her. "Yes I am related to them. Hoshi is my twin sister and Eden is my adoptive sister. Lilith is also my sister but she did not change her name to Koshiba like Eden did. Do you know them?" Tohoru knew that all four of the girls where in the same house so he was sure that they had run into eachother once and a while. "So what brings you out here?" Tohoru asked kindly.

"Wow. I had no idea that Hoshi was a twin! Then again, I really only have spoken to her a few times. I am actually a triplet myself," Hilde said in response, a bit of a smile on her face. "I really don't know Eden too well. We have spoken before a few times." She honestly had kept to herself for the most part, finally starting to make her own way just this year. What had changed in her, she really didn't know, but she was starting to separate herself from her sisters and really become her own person.

"I really was sick of being stuck in the dungeons and wanted to get some air and clear my head," she added, turning to look at Tohoru. "It was feeling a bit... cramped down there for some reason."

Tohoru listened as Helde spoke. "Yea Hoshi is a twin not that I get to see much of her anymore. Really you're a triplet? Wow that's cool." Tohoru heard the name of Eden and tried not let any emotion cross his face. "Eden is a different person all together, her and I use to be a couple until she broke up with me so she could date a Ravenclaw seventh year. He has since left Hogwarts and they are planning on getting married once she is seventeen."

"I could not handle being locked in a dungeon all the time it would drive me insane." Tohoru had spent some time in the dungeon and he hated it. "Fresh air is a good thing I try and spend as much time as I can away from the Gryffindor Tower."

"I heard something about her being engaged. Thought it was just chatter to be honest," Hilde replied. "I couldn't imagine being engaged at my age. There is too much fun to be had to be tied down already." She smiled at the Gryffindor, then continued, pulling her leg up to her chest, resting her foot on the bench. Wrapping her arms around her leg, she rested her chin on her knee. "The dungeons are not so bad, but the do get annoying after a while. And with the weather warming, its just so much nicer to be outside."

Tohoru shook his head. "Yes its true. At the Koshiba house it is the only thing that is talked about and if that's not enough there's a huge emerald on her left hand. I don't really know what she is thinking I would not want to be engaged at fourteen there are so many things to do that it's a bit stupid to say that you already know who you want to spend the rest of your life." Tohoru tried to sound calm about the whole thing but it mad him angry thinking about it. He could remember a time when Eden was telling him that he was the only one she would ever love and now she was elsewhere writing love letters to someone else. "I agree the dungeons are not that bad I just do not like being underground to much so I think I would start getting into a lot of trouble if I was down there."

"I have been pretty good about not getting into trouble. Then again, I haven't done much of anything other than play quidditch and go to classes. The dungeons really do get boring." Hilde stated with a smile. "So, what do you do with your time? You fly?" she asked hopefully. It was a bit depressing to her that there would be no games this year because of the Tri Wizard Tournament. She had been so excited to play in the game against Hufflepuff and to have actually gotten the snitch was just a thrill.

"I try to stay out of trouble seeing as Hoshi can get in enough trouble for the both of us." Tohoru did his best to stay out of trouble but as of lately he was starting to become more outgoing. "I can fly but I don't own a broom of my own so I don't do it to often." Tohoru listened to the sadness in Hilde's voice. "I have seen you fly. Your very good and truth be told I'm more of a Slytherin quidditch fan than a Gryffindor fan. But you have to promise not to tell anyone." Tohoru said with a smirk on his face.

Hilde felt her face flush again with the complement. "Thanks." She turned her head so her eyes met his. "And your secret is safe with me. I won't tell, especially since we will crush them next time we play them." She smiled, knowing that sadly they lost to Gryffindor last time, but next time, she would be on the field and there would be no stopping her from getting that snitch. "I kinda wish we still had games this year even with the Tournament going on. But, I still practice as if we do. I don't want to lose my skills." She giggled just a bit, not really sure why she found that to be humorous. For some reason she found herself with a few butterflies in her stomach, and that made her giggle just a touch.

Tohoru grinned as Hilde blushed. "That's good because I would hate to have to call you fibber in front of people. I have to at least like I have some pride in my house you know." Tohoru gently reached out a brushed a piece of hair out of her face. "I miss watching the games." Tohoru looked around as Hilde giggled it was nice to hear a girls voice laughing even if it made no sense. "I would like to watch you practice sometime if that would be all right with you." Tohoru asked as he reached for a rose picked it and gently twisted off the thorns and placed the now harmless rose behind her ear.

Hilde smiled softly as Tohoru placed the rose behind her ear. "I would like that," she replied, warmth filling her. It was a wonderful feeling, not like how she had been feeling since Brightstone and her time with Shane. She finally was able to get him out of her head, even if for a short time. "I try to practice every other day. Probably will be going out tomorrow, that is, if you want."

She let her leg drop back down to the ground, and crossed her right over her left, resting her hands on the bench. "So, what do you normally do for fun?"

"I would like that very much. What time will you be on the pitch? I want to make sure that I get there on time so I can watch you." Tohoru felt very silly acting like this but for some reason he could not help it. This girl was very pretty and she was very sweet. Maybe it was time that he opened his heart again.

Watching as she moved around a bit, Tohoru felt the urge to grab her hand and almost did but stopped at the last moment so not to look stupid. "What do I do for fun? Well I used to pull pranks with Hoshi but I have since grown out of that. Now I tend to hang out in the common room and study or work on my martial arts."

"I figure I will probably head out in the afternoon. Around two?" Hilde said a bit hopefully. It was refreshing to have someone who wanted to just hang out with her that wasn't one of her sisters or room mates. "Pranks? You pull any off that I would have heard of?" she asked casually. Catching the movement of his hand near hers, she smiled. "Martial arts sounds cool. You could show me some moves tomorrow. Maybe you could even teach me something that would help my game." Hilde couldn't help it, her fingers traced around just a bit on the cement of the bench, making a slight circular pattern. She turned her head towards Tohoru. "How long have you been practicing?"

Tohoru smiled. Two sounds perfect its a date. Tohoru said just as calmly as one would mention the weather. "If you had heard of any of my pranks it would most likely be the Herboloy one back in my second year but other than that none I tend to let Hoshi take the glory so I can stay out of the spotlight." Tohoru watched the way Hilde fingers touched the bench. "I would be happy to show you whatever you wished. I don't know how helpful it will be for you during a game but I'm sure we could figure something out." Tohoru continued to watch Hilde's movements. She was very pretty and Tohoru liked the way she blushed when Tohoru said somethings. "I have been practicing for as long as I could walk. Father wanted to make sure that I could defend Hoshi so I am a expert in many styles."

Hilde smiled at her new friend when he said it was a date. "That's sweet that your father would want you to protect her like that. I have always been the protector of sorts with my sisters, being the oldest of us three. Any time someone messed with them, they had to answer to me." She giggled just a bit, then continued. "Who is older? You or Hoshi?" She knew the roles within any sets of multiples were similar to those within siblings who were not multiples. The oldest was rather bossy, and Hilde easily slipped into that role with her sisters.

Tohoru grinned. "Yea father used to be very over protective but now they don't really see eye to eye anymore it is really sad but I guess it happens sometimes." Tohoru thought about what to talk about next. Reaching into his pocket Tohoru pulled out a brand new bag of jelly slugs. Ripping it open Tohoru put a few in his mouth and offered the bag to Hilde. Hoshi is older by one minute but if you really get to know the two of us you can tell which one of us is more grown up."

Hilde took an orange jelly slug and popped it in her mouth, chewing it up before she responded. "I'm the oldest, but I swear that Heidi, she's the middle one, is like a little old person. Its so strange." She turned on the bench to face Tohoru, pulling her knee up towards her chest again as she rested her foot on the bench between them. "She acts like she is 90 some times, I swear. Hannah is the youngest and she fits the role for sure. I just try to be normal, if there is such a thing."

Reaching over and taking another slug from the bag, she asked, "So, where do you live when you are not at school?" Popping the slug into her mouth, Hilde smiled as she waited for an answer.

Tohoru placed a few more candies into his mouth and listen to Hilde talk about her sisters. "I think it is interesting how twins and such can be so alike at times and than all of the sudden become so different that people would think they where just brother and sister and nothing closer." Tohoru turned so that he had one leg on each side of the bench. "I think I am the closet thing to normal you will find my family. Hoshi is so caught up with her pranks and such. Mother spends all her time at the ice cream shop that she is reopening, and father is always working around the world so I don't get to see him but every so often." Tohoru hopped that he was not boring his new friend.

Tohoru pulled out a few more slugs and eat them. "When I'm not here I love at the Koshiba house in Japan. My family is pretty well off I don't like to brag about it because I tend to try and make friends that like me for me and not because of how much my family has." Tohoru grinned sheepishly. He was starting to really like this girl and he knew almost nothing about her.

Hilde nodded, knowing what he was talking about. "My family has money too. We used to live in Sweden, but Dad was transfered to Australia. Our house is outside of Sydney now. He works for the Ministry. Mom stays home for the most part. Does the shopping and decorating thing to the extreme." She grabbed a few more slugs from the bag, popping one into her mouth and chewing it quickly. "Where is your mom's shop? In Japan?" Hilde was trying to figure this boy out. Tohoru was really catching her interest and she wanted to know more about him. A lot more.

"We have always lived in Japan but I have heard that Sweden was a very pretty place." Tohoru was very unsure who did what in his parents house. "My mother owns Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. I'm sure you have heard about. She is in the middle of redoing the whole menu and I must say some of the things she is bring is just blows my mind." Tohoru knew he was a bragging a bit but this was his mother and he loved her dearly and was proud that she had finally found her thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back