Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava ran away from the gardens, farther and farther away. She didn't mean to stop, but she tripped near the lake and couldn't seem to bring herself back up. She lay there a moment before pulling herself up and rubbing her hands across her damp cheeks. Why did things have to keep being this way? She sniffled, drawing her knees up to her chest. She wished Kira hadn't had to meet that boy- no, that wasn't fair of her. She wished Timmy wasn't in charge of the stuff at Accio- no, that wasn't fair either. Even Alice was busy with that loud Slytherin boy. Ava sighed, burying her head in her arms. She just felt so alone anymore.

Last edited:
Philip didn't know what to do when he reach Ava but he kept running after her. The boy wasn't a runner, he despise doing any running at all but he needed the push to get to Ava fast. Philip was curious why his friend was crying, he didn't see her when Yvette and him came down in the Great Hall for dinner. It has been awhile since they spend time together and he regrets being busy.

Once the Slytherin reach the Lakefront, he saw her sitting alone. Philip walked quietly on the pebble sandy beach of the lake. The crunching of his shoes on beach was noisy enough. He sat next to her once he reached her.
"You know you can tell me anything. I won't judge." Philip said while picking a pebble beside him. The boy threw it into the water and turned to look at Ava after. "Has anyone asked you for the YuleBall?" Philip blatantly asked like he can't stop being an honest person.

Ava sniffled and turned her head away as someone came to sit beside her. She didn't know who it was, but she didn't need anyone else to see her crying. She turned her head when she heard Philip's voice. She was quiet a moment. "No," She told him. "I'll probably only stop in to make sure my friend Timmy stops working and sits for a minute. He works for Accio and he's always really busy," She lay her head back on her arms, looking away from Philip again. She was silent a moment before speaking again.

"You don't know anything." She spoke softly, her heart hurting. "I have a little sister. Papa left her like he left me. I just know he'll leave me again." She admitted, trying to ignore the painful twisting of her gut as she spoke. "And I'll be alone again." She added, another tear slipping down her cheek. She hesitated before speaking again. "You're gone too. I... I know you don't like me anymore." She sniffled.

The young girl confirmed him about the dance but the next thing she told him was more complicated than what he had expected. Learning about her situation with her father and that learning she has another sibling, he understand her pain. He might not experience what she was experiencing but he's here for her whenever she needed him. But everything changed when Ava commented about him not being there often. This down on him that he's more like her father than anyone else.

Philip turned to Ava,
"I'm so sorry if school has gotten between us. I try to make time but mum was always onto me." He knew that wasn't a good of an excuse. She was his closest friend and he should be with them if needed. "Ava, you know I care about you. I'm truly sorry." He hoped she's hearing this and not just ignoring them.

Ava sniffled as she listened to Philip talk. She turned her head to look at him, peeking at him through her hair. Her heart beat a little faster as she looked at him. She hadn't seen him in so long... had he always looked so... pretty? She leaned forward, laying her head gently against his shoulder. "No, I... I'm sorry for doubting you. I just... everything's been so different," She murmured softly. "I can't ever seem to find you." Hesitantly, she reached down and put her hand on his. "I... I really miss you, Philip," She whispered brokenly. She wanted to tell him that she needed him around, but she didn't want to sound too clingy or desperate.

It wasn't her fault that his mother was clingy with his studies. His mother has this obsession that he had to be the best from all the relatives he had in school. Philip fear that it would be the same for his siblings when they can go to a school. "No, Ava. Don't apologize because I had no clue and I should had been there for you." He was sincere and yet, he felt that he should be doing something for her.

Philip warmed up and twined his fingers on Ava's when she put her hand on his.
"Now you can find me easily because I will find you everyday." Philip wanted to re-sure Ava as to calm her down. He loves her dearly and wanted to be there for her. "I miss you too." He said almost a whisper.

Slight godmod approved by Alex

Ava leaned her head on Philips' shoulder, quiet. She didn't understand the way she was feeling right now. Her heart beat wildly in her chest. Her cheeks warmed, staining a deep red. What was this? It made no sense. She was used to being sad and angry, but this... this wasn't that. It was something different. She felt warm. She swallowed nervously. This... was what she had expected to feel like with Vader. The out of place shyness, the trepidation. She... she understood a little why she thought Philip was so much... prettier now. After a moment's deliberation, Ava looked up to see Philip's face so close to her. She bit her lip, watching him a moment. She smiled shyly as a thought occurred to her.

Without a thought, Ava twisted and sat up on her knees. She took Philip's face in her hands and kissed him. As soon as her lips touched his, the world seemed to slow down and narrow out until it was only them. Her heart pounded wildly in her chest. When he actually kissed her back Ava let out a soft gasp, her breath catching in her throat. She hadn't thought this through very well. She trembled a little as the kiss progressed.

Without warning she shot to her feet and spun on her heel, bolting away in the opposite direction. She was too overwhelmed right now. With everything going on, how could she have kissed him? She was more confused than ever as to how she felt.

It wasn't easy for him nor Ava to have problems of their own. He wanted to talk to her about his own problems but was doubtful that she will ever listen. That thought was change when he witness and listened to Ava talk about hers. Philip smiled down at Ava as she put her head on his shoulder. She looked up at him. Her eyes was the magnificent colour of twinkling stars. He was staring at her until he thought she was running away again but was surprised to feel her lips on his.

Her lips were soft and warm. He kissed her back and it felt good from the start. Philip wanted to deepen the kiss but both of their senses came and Ava was the first one to push away. She then stood and ran away. Again. The boy quickly stood up but when he turned to follow her, she was gone. Frustrated, he kicked a pebble to the water and sigh. He thought he blew it again with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back