Till Our Lives are Burning Gold

Sophia Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Wand
Carved 13 Inch Whippy Willow Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Continuing in her delivery task, Sophia was growing very tired of asking so many different people if they had seen one of the small proportion of students she had been asked to deliver roses to. However, she wasn't sure of any other way to continue and so braced herself for another slow combing pace up the corridor. "Excuse me, sorry, but do you have an idea where I might find any of these people?" Sophia asked the latest person inconvenienced by her now too-familiar question, following with the ritual reading of names. At least the list was getting smaller now, though she wasn't even close to halfway done yet.

November was busy trying to hand out roses but when she was stopped by another doing the same she thought she might be able to help. Looking over the list she didn't recognize any until she happened to see her own name. "Oh actually I'm on there, November Albertson, I didn't think I was going to get any more roses," she said thinking of one she had gotten from Flavio and another from a friend that didn't have a name attached. She looked back up towards the girl and smiled a little.

Glad to have found one of the people she was looking for directly, Sophia sent the older girl a relieved and grateful smile. "Yes, I'm sorry this one is so late. There was a, um, a mix-up of some sort - I started later than everyone else," she attempted to explain as she held out the appropriate rose for the older girl. Taking in the bundle of roses she was holding, Sophia paused briefly before deciding to ask, "Are those... are you delivering too? It's just... I was, um, wondering if you had any... tips, or anything? Or is it just always... a bit hard to find people?" She hoped the question wouldn't be considered a bother. She was sure the older girl was very busy if she was also delivering roses.
Dear November
Happy Valentines day! I hope your day is lovely and bright just like yourself! Thank you for being my friend.
Your friend always,
Ainsley

November wasn't sure what to say to the younger girl. She felt as though she was terrible with flower deliveries. She only did it now to prove to herself that she could be outgoing but it seemed as though she always failed in her mind. After all this morning she'd been looking for someone at the Gryffindor table when the boy was really as Slytherin. "I think you're going just fine with the way you're doing it. That one there is a Slytherin boy, you might still find him in the Great Hall where I found him but he might have gone downstairs where their house common room is," November offered to the young girl.

Sophia nodded seriously in response to the older girl's advice, thankful that someone else seemed to think that she was doing alright in her delivery method. "Thank you, I'll add those places to my list," she said gratefully. She could see the benefit of knowing a few more people's names than she currently did, looking for people in their house territories sounded so simple she couldn't think how she hadn't thought if it herself. Seeing that neither of them had anything more to say, Sophia smiled at the older girl and gave her a small wave as she turned away. "Um, good luck with your deliveries, and thank you for your help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back