Tickets To Puerto Rico

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande walked up to the Owlery. He had sent his parents a letter not long ago and was coming to the owlery evry morning to check for a reply. He walked in and looked at all the different Owls. Grande had only walked ina few metres before an owl came down landed right infront of him. He took the letter attached to its leg. He took first out the letter and read.
Dear Grande,

Here are the tickets for you and your friend to go to Puerto Rico. You will be there for three weeks and i got you first class tickets too because its a long flight. Enjoy yourselves.

From
Mum

Grande looked inside the envolope and pulled out two tickets to Puerto Rico and yes they were first class. Grande was so excited he couldn't wait to tell Maddiie. Unable to contain himself Grande punched the air. He was over the moon.

((That was cool. Love the action you made at the end. Okay I'm just posting the letter that I'm sending to my parents.))

Maddiie made her way to the Owlery and whistle for Sundance. She saw he owl, who came soring in sitting on a post. Okay Sundance I have to sent this to mother and father. Maddiie gave her a snack first than the letter. "Okay girl get going" Sundance took off and was soaring far away.

Dear mom and dad,

I will be spending my summer vacation in Puerto Rico. I will be spending it with a good friend of mines, his name Grande. I don't know If I will get back enough time to see you. Anyways send wishes to my brother.                  ~love Maddiie~

Maddiie than used an owl from the school. She feed it a mouse than, gave him the letter. "Okay P.R to Abuelo Camello". The owl took off and soared away.

Hola Abuelo,

It's your granddaughter Maddiie. Esta aqui, writing to you , because I will be visiting you this summer con mi amigo, Grande Fuego. That his name, not a fire. We will be staying en San, Juan Puerto Rico than make our way to your part. Te amor much!
                                                                                      ~Tue nenita Maddiie~

((ooc: I like the bit with my name, it made me laugh. lol awesome))

ooc: yeah its funny!!

Maddiie Hollawarth said:
Maddiie than used an owl from the school. She feed it a mouse than, gave him the letter. "Okay P.R to Abuelo Camello". The owl took off and soared away.

Hola Abuelo,

It's your granddaughter Maddiie. Esta aqui, writing to you , because I will be visiting you this summer con mi amigo, Grande Fuego. That his name, not a fire. We will be staying en San, Juan Puerto Rico than make our way to your part. Te amor much!
                                                                                      ~Tue nenita Maddiie~

((I'm sorry for being nosy, but why would Maddiie write a letter in Spanglish to her Spanish speaking grandfather? :huh: ))

Estrella Drage said:
Maddiie Hollawarth said:

Hola Abuelo,

~Tue nenita Maddiie~

((I'm sorry for being nosy, but why would Maddiie write a letter in Spanglish to her Spanish speaking grandfather? :huh: ))
My grandfather speaks broken down english, but he can read in English!
Espically if he was a former singer, he just has a strong accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back