Fleur Worth

'EVELYN' NZ Manager | Slytherin Grad | Fashionista
OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Fleur was upset with the amount of Gryffindor's she was seeing that day. None of them were her friends and the ones she did have to find seemed to be all over the castle. She finally tracked her last Gryffindor down, only problem, a lot of them were around and she didn't know which one was Perry. "Hey listen up, Perry Wyatt you got this yellow rose come and get it!" She said trying to get his attention, which ever one he was.

Perry had just done some jogging outside and walked into the entrance hall. Normally he would never use the main entrance, he loved to do it more secretly.
When he walked inside he heard someone screaming his name. It was odd that someone even knew him. He wasn't that well known in this school. He walked up to the girl that said he name. Apparently he had a rose, he had also send one so he was curious to know from who it was from. ''Yes, I would love to retrieve it'' Perry muttered and waited for his rose.

Fleur finally saw the little Gryffindor boy coming up to her. She really did not like giving all these Gryffindor's roses. Would have been easier to get Slytherin. But at least she did not have a lot of Hufflepuffs, that would be the worse. "Here, the note is attached. Enjoy it," she said unsure what else really to say to the young boy. They wouldn't have anything in common and she wouldn't be interested in being his friend either.

Perry,

I'm happy I got put in a house with awesome folk like you.

Marcos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back