Tichondrius Illitharis

Tichondrius Illitharis

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Full Name: Tichondrius Illitharis
- Birth Date:7th December 2009
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: Silvery white hair, emerald green eyes.
- Parents:November Terra(Mother), Scaerlith Illitharis(Father)
- Siblings, if any:N/A
- Pets, if any: Vyper<De-fanged King Cobra>, Kerberos <White Tiger>, Hayate <Red tailed Hawk>
- Area of Residence: Stewart Island
- Blood status: Muggle born

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff - He doesn't judge people by their houses or background but by their actions, and values hard work the most.
- Best school subjects: Potions, I guess. He has the most intrest in it.
- Worst school subjects: Astronomy. He has next to no interest in it. Now, at anyrate.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Hmmm. Eagle.
- What would their Boggart be? Uh. The body of a dead girl. More details to come later.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Dragon! Snake.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Again, above mentioned girl being happy.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Time spent with above mentioned girl.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
7th January, 2015.
Today, another rich girl arrived. I'm gonna stay out of her way as much as possible. Rich people are all so selfish. I'm not gonna let her play with my toys! Stupid rich people. Why do they keep coming to our house?

Hello Tichondrius! Welcome to Hogwarts New Zealand and another welcome to Hufflepuff! :)

What is your fascination with snakes? You have one as a pet, a cobra at that, and its also your chosen animagus form. Why?

Why do you think Tichondrius' patronus would be an eagle?

What does Tichondrius have against rich people? Are they rude to him and his family?

What is your fascination with snakes? You have one as a pet, a cobra at that, and its also your chosen animagus form. Why?
It has been his fascination since young, ever since he watched a documentary of a cobra hunting its prey. He himself is unsure about this fascination, but it is clear that he likes snakes a lot.

Why do you think Tichondrius' patronus would be an eagle?

In his mind, the eagle soars high above the rest, and this level of 'being above others' is something he strives for, although is not his goal in life. To him an eagle is also capable of protecting the others that he loves.

What does Tichondrius have against rich people? Are they rude to him and his family?
Scaerlith Illitharis, his father, runs a protection agency of sorts, providing security for important functions and events. In some cases, when the heir of a rich family is being hunted, he provides sanctuary for them for a time. As you can imagine of those coming from ultra rich families, they are often spoiled and rude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back