Thy mysterious letter shall not keep (credit to Nick)

Hunter Baird

Fitchburg Finches Coach | HNZ Graduate
OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
After a nice lunch, Hunter has a few more deliveries to make. Picking a rose randomly, the name Madeline Walden popup. He remembered her from that joke of a magazine, of course, he never believe anything from that garbage. Although, he has to ask which house she was in and found out that she and his sister are in the same house. Hunter rolled his eyes and made his way up to the seventh floor. He can't get away from bumping into his sister now. The Hufflepuff boy waited outside the corridor, waving and twirling the rose he meant to give.

Maddie ran out of the Gryffindor common room in a hurry, she was late for one of her first classes of the second semester and she happened to run straight into someone that was hiding around the corner. She bounced off the person and rubbed her shoulder "ouch" she muttered. She looked at the person who she had bumped into and it was a younger boy in Hufflepuff robes who she had never seen before. The boy was holding a rose and Maddie hoped that she hadn't ruined it "sorry, I'm in a hurry" she said "I hope your rose is okay".

The boy sighed, he could skip this one and move on but as he did that, the portrait to the Gryffindor common room opened and someone bumped into him. "No, you don't have to apologize." He said with a fainted smile. "Oh, hey, Madeline Walden, right? I know you're in a hurry but I have a rose delivery for you." Hunter handed her the red rose and the letter to her.
You broke my heart.

I didn't think you could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back