Through which we leave neverland

OOC First Name
Madame Gray
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
The darkness doesn't affect him. Louis was too pure, too indifferent, to be touched by this place's atmosphere. No, he didn't care about the grayish people in this feared street; nor the risk of coming into contact with those who master the dark arts. It's just that he felt like visiting Bleak Street. And when he wants to go somewhere, he goes there without delay. "What the hell are these guys looking at?" he mumbled, though it was clear enough for anyone to hear. He just couldn't bear it when people look at him as though he was doing something wrong. "Mind your own business." he hissed to himself, continuing to walk.

There were a lot of odd shops here, too. All of them are not to his liking. Unless, perhaps, if they sell delicious food. Louis was quite hungry. He looked at his stomach and wondered if an angel or something would come down to this dull earth and hand him--a piece of bread, maybe? Not that he cared. As long as he can eat. "I'm really hungry." he said, and sighed. Life is not fair. That he knew well.

Mizelea was bored inside the campus of Beauxbatons that she decided stroll around the park. Which was a big mistake for her to do, eventually she got lost and little did she know she was wandering around Bleak Street. She stood there alone, strange creatures crawling in front of her and eyes following her everywhere. Slowly walking she closed her fist, finding the way out of the street. Little did she know she entered the Dark Part of the Alley. She wanted to run and scream for help but she was left helpless. Teary eyes, she stumbled into a rat big as a cat. Her eyes widen and it took a her a mute to ran as fast as she could.

Upon running she bumped a man who seems to be in the middle of the way. Mizelea was left lying, not on the floor but above the guy she just hit. "Oh my Gosh, I'm so sorry. . . I . . didn't mean too. I'm such a klutz!" she said repeatedly to the guy. It was indeed dark so she brought out her mini flashlight. It was actually a pen with a build in flashlight a gift from her brother. She opened it and was amazed. The guy was very handsome, she was left blushing. Her eyes fixed to his as he watched him.

Life is a hassle, Louis thought when someone suddenly bumped him and gravely pinned him to the ground. He was ready to have a brawl, thinking that it was some dirty old crazy man who decided to pass his karma to Louis by touch. But when Louis looked up at the person who was deliberately on top of him, he was surprised that it was a girl. And she was blinding him with her flashlight.

Louis shoved the flashlight away, not hearing the girl's apology. "You're burning my eyes." he muttered as he sat up while helping the girl stand. Louis sighed. He wasn't this unlucky before. He wondered why these things are happening to him. But nevermind that. There was this issue with the girl, too.

He stood up, then. And as though he didn't know what he'll do, he stared at the girl for a moment, not bothering with the darkness. "Let me guess. You're lost." Louis said with a matter-of-fact tone of voice. "So where are you supposed to go?"

Mizelea was mesmerized by the guys asked, she covered her mouth to stop apologizing over and over again. As she stood up, she watched him stare at her. Her eyes locked to his. She then quickly fixed her dress, good thing her skirt didn't went up as she tripped. There wasn't much to say to the guy, Mizelea was left speechless. Within that moment she din't cared if she was lost, all she could feel was butterflies flying inside her stomach. Quickly glancing around her, but to he dismay all she could see was darkness surrounding them.

As she heard the guy asking questions who seems to be annoyed by her, she just kept on nodding. Mizelea then checked her bag if some of her things got lost or something. She picked up a broken mirror and pricked her index finger. "Ouch" she squeaked as blood came out. Not scared of theblood she watched it flow, as it dropped to the floor. Still her eyes locked at the guy who was just in front of her.

Louis raised an eyebrow, wondering why this girl in front of him isn't talking. "Can you like--talk or something." he told her, feeling really awkward. He tried to study her. She didn't look like the dirty garbage of a man common in Bleak Street, though judging by her weird personality, she might be one of them. Ah, but Louis shouldn't judge people. He shook his head, clearing it with all those circling criticisms. "I asked you something, by the way, if you hadn't realized..." Louis looked at the girl again, hoping that this time she was hearing him.

Quite suddenly, the girl seemed to have jerked about something she brought out from her bag. When he looked at her hand, it took him a long while to realize that blood was actually gushing out of her hand.

Louis' eyes widened. "You're bleeding!" he exclaimed and grabbed her hand. He wiped it with his handkerchief and then pulled it closer to his mouth, as though he was going to seep the blood out of it. But then, Louis pushed the girl's hand to her face. "Seep it! It might have been contaminated by bacteria!"

Mizelea heard the guy talk, all this time she was thinking about random thinks inside her head. "Yeah...." she answered back giggling. He was different among the guys around the school, he was obviously not a flirt nor a killer. Returning to the scenario she looked at her bleeding finger. As she was about to grab her hankechief, the guy used his to wipe the blood off. Mizelea was then again captivated and was lost in his eyes. When suddenly he pushed her finger straight other face, she then nodded and listened to the guys advice. She sucked the blood out off her finger. No she wasn't a vampire, although her blood tasted quite tasty. It took a couple of minutes for the bleeding to stop. "Thanks" she said to the guy who seems to be still panicking about the incident.

Rolling her eyes once more, wondering where is the way out. She swallowed when she noticed that she the two of them were surrounded by old dirty guys. "Why of all place?" she mumbled to herself. "Now, what a fine man like you doing her?" she asked him as her right eyesbrows raised.

Louis stared once again at the girl. Is she insulting him or is she just naturally slow? He never met anyone like her. Louis noticed the blood-stained handkerchief and, feeling it was already dirty, dumped it to one of the near trashcans. The place was still as dark as the night. He wanted to leave now. "I need to go to Beauxbaton now." Louis said, looking at the girl. He wondered where her school is. She might be anyone. A Beauxbaton even. Louis didn't socialize too much with the people in his school. They're too fairy tale-ish. "Now you tell me where you're going so that I can accompany you there. But we need to hurry. I need to buy some things first."

Louis grabbed the girl's wrist and starting to pull her away from the place. There were too many weird people in this place. And none of them looked safe. Louis glanced at the girl when she asked him what he was doing there. He didn't want to answer. "More importantly, what are you doing here? Surely this is not a place for girls like you." Louis' mother wouldn't have gone here, unless she was planning to buy these dark things. And that was the type of person his mother is. Why would she buy them? Nothing's for sure. Maybe she wants to use them to discipline Louis? She could really go that far with her strict personality.

When she heard that the guy was from her school she started to jump. It was indeed embarrassing stills she did it. She's been there for like two years or so, still there was feeling of emptiness. Biting her lips to stop her from smiling to much. "Oh! I'll come along with you, if that's alright with you?" she said in response. As the guy grabbed her wrist, she slipped her arm moving her hands holding his. Before he could answer the question, she started wondering if it was the right thing for her to say that she was from Beauxbatons.

There was something about the guy that kept the girl staring at his eyes. Mizelea followed the guy not even knowing who she was. "Uhmm.. Excuse me but May I know your name?" she then asked her. Eagerly waiting for his answer, she bent her head and checked once more her bag. It was only the mirror that got broken. Wallet, face powder and other stuff was still there. It was the first time for her to see the guy, she haven't even saw around the campus. She figured out she must be a transfer student or something. From the sound of it he was French and others said French people are rude. Still sh wanted to figure out herself if that was true.
c

It really seems that this girl will never answer Louis' questions. If he could remember it right, the girl didn't answer even one. Louis sighed. There are people like this in this world and it all seems so disappointing that Louis needs to live with them. "Fine, you can come." Louis said, dismissing any argument that may rise. "And what are you jumping there for?" Just before they were finally out of the alley, Louis stopped walking. He also looked at his bag, too, feeling that he forgot something. He wondered what it was.

"I'm Louis." he replied to the girl's question. Enough introduction in his part. "5th year. Beauxbaton student." Louis thought the girl would eventually introduce herself, too, so he didn't ask her anymore. And besides, even if he did ask, she wouldn't answer it, anyway. For a long moment, he didn't talk. He was sure he had forgotten something. And then it came. He forgot his money. Louis sighed. Too much misfortune.

"Louis?....hmmmm?" she whispered to herself. There are many Louis in the school and still it was her first time to encounter this boy. As he heard that he was older than, she froze for a minute. "Awww" she said in a low voice then smiled back again. Atleast she would be third year by next few months, turning thirteen. Now, it was time for her to introduce herself to him. "Hello Louis! Pleasure meeting you! I'm Mizelea! but you can call me anything you want as long as it's not a swear word of course" she replied. She wanted to know more about him so she decided to play a game."Why don't we play a game as we stroll by? It's called the I-want-to-know-more-about-you game" she exclaimed delightedly. Mizelea wanted to see if it would work, hopefully it will?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back