Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
14 1/2" Knotted Dogwood Meteorite Dust Flexible
Jocelynn loved Nixon, he was pretty much one of her best friends at the school and had been since first year. They shared many interests and he took care of her own for her since he didn't have one of his own and she had a cat to tend to as well. Looking around she spotted her friend over near the window where they first met. "Hey you!" She said bouncing over to the boy giving him a hug. "I have something special for you!" She said with a big grin on her face holding the candy cane behind her back so he wouldn't see it.

After completing his candy cane deliveries that day, Nixon headed to the owlery with the intention to get some fresh air. Spreading christmas cheer and delivering candy canes to make other students happy was a great way for him to feel happy himself and hopefully make him seem more popular around the school. But as he stopped for a moment of peace, sitting on a windowsill and looking out to the castle below the tower, he could not help but feel lonely about it, the realization that he had not received a candy cane himself becoming all he more obvious to him. He was almost relieved when a familiar voice spoke his name and distracted him from his thoughts. Nixon turned his head to see Jocelynn, and smiled as she bounded over to him, giving him a hug. He squeezed his friend back before responding. "Hey. What's the surprise?" Part of him hoped that Jocelynn was about to give him a candy cane and therefore make his day worthwhile but he did not want to set himself up for disappointment either and tried not to expect anything.​

Jocelynn was excited to be giving Nixon a candy cane, she felt bad that she hadn't sent any out, she had gotten one from Frankie, which Nixon was also about to receive. "Well I was just doing my rounds of delivering candy canes when a mysterious one appeared in my basket. I was wondering if you could help me find the person it goes to?" She asked trying not to giggle. "The name is Nix On Mer Cur Y..... do you know who that is?" She said finally letting out a laugh.

Happy Holidays Nix, you're awesome! Have a good one.
- Frankie
[/font]​

As Jocelynn spoke, Nixon's face lit up, the loneliness he felt from not receiving a candy cane himself disappearing with each of his friend's words. Regardless of what he had first thought, someone had cared about him enough to send him a candy cane for the christmas season and it warmed his heart from the inside out. He reached out, smile taking over his face as he demanded "Hand it over already!" When the candy cane was in his hands he read the note, once, then twice, and for a third and final time before looking back towards his friend. "It's from Frankie." He said, still smiling as he looked between Jocelynn and the note. Frankie was one of his good friends and he was pleased she thought so too. "Do you wanna share the candy cane with me?" He then asked, moving his hands so he could break it in half if she wanted to have some of the treat with him.​

Jocelynn was glad to see a smile on Nixon's face, he had seemed a little upset before. She shook her head to his offer. "She sent me one as well, my only one," Jocelynn said to her friend. She thought about sending one to her sister but decided not to and seemed as though her sister hadn't sent one to her either. She knew she should have sent one to Nixon but it slipped her mind when she decided not to send Marlowe one.

Nixon nodded in understanding when Jocelynn declined to have part of his candy cane, saying she already had one of her own. "More for me then." He joked as he pulled the wrapping off the candy, placing the clear plastic in his pocket to throw away later. He then put the end of the candy cane in his mouth and sucked on it gently, enjoying the minty sweetness. "How are you by the way?" Nixon asked with the candy cane still in his mouth, muffling his words slightly.​

Jocelynn shrugged her shoulders as her friend decided he would eat it on his own. "Just don't get fat eating it that fast," she said, mostly as a joke. Her mother always told her sweets made people fat and to not eat them too quickly and stuff like that. Jocelynn didn't mind saving her treats, so she never tested it out herself to see if she'd get fat from eating them or not. She watched Nixon eat the candy cane while standing there. "Oh, I'm doing fine, have you met my sister? She's in Hufflepuff too, but she's never around when you are so I haven't introduced you two yet," Jocelynn said, wondering if her friend had found her younger sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back