Closed Through an Eye of Another

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha's break had been okay. Though the girl wished it could've been a bit better. The only good thing she enjoyed about her break was that she got to catch up with both her immediate and extended family, as well as her friends that were outside of school. However, the girl was glad to be at Hogwarts, she had missed the magical atmosphere, as well as getting away from her nagging mother. Her mum had kept bugging to the girl about her future now since she was almost close to graduating, well in her mother's eyes. She was glad to be out of that nagging atmosphere.

The Hufflepuff girl made her way towards the Student Lounge. There weren't many people around the Student Lounge at this time of day. The girl had decided to catch up on a book that she hadn't really caught up during her break. The young girl had randomly picked a sofa, making her self comfortable, which had turned into a weird position to sit in. But it was a comfortable position for her. Samantha also had her usual small bag of sweets beside her. Content with everything she had with her, the girl began to read.

Aisa was honestly feeling a bit bored. She had returned to Hogwarts, but now that Sully was busy with Chloë and her brother had graduated, Aisa was starting to realize she didn't have a whole lot of contacts within her year. She had done that on purpose, staying to the side and not really letting anyone near, but now she wondered if she should be at least trying to talk to people. Graduation was sooner than she would have liked, and Aisa didn't want to regret not talking to some people after Hogwarts. She thought it would be good to start with some of Adorah's friends, as it seemed like the sort of thing a girlfriend should do. Get along with her friends. Aisa had grabbed one of her textbooks to read for a bit in the Student Lounge, and spotted Samantha there. She was close to Adorah, Aisa knew, so she decided to try striking up a conversation. Even if she was a little worried the girl would be a bit annoyed at her reading being interrupted. "Hey." She said. "What are you reading?"

Samantha looked up when she had heard a voice and saw it was Aisa. She didn't really know the girl, only that she was with Adorah. "Oh hey," Sam says with a smile. The Hufflepuff looked down at her cover and then showed the tattered cover to the girl. "Oh, its My Sister's Keeper. Its a bit sad really." Samantha says with a small smile and a shrug. It had been a book that one of her friends back home. Her friend had been a huge fan of books and had always recommended books to Samantha. Though, Samantha wasn't that much of reader but decided to give the book a try. Samantha looked up at Aisa again. "What are you up to?" Sam asks curiously with a small smile/

Aisa nodded as Samantha talked about her book, recognizing the title vaguely. "A muggle book, right?" She asked, wondering if Samantha was muggleborn as well, or at least had muggle relatives. At the Hufflepuff's question, Aisa shrugged and held up her textbook, which was the book for History of Magic. "In theory I'm studying." She said with a slight smile. "In reality, I'm not doing a whole lot." She admitted. "It's not easy to focus." She said with a shrug. "But let me know if I'm bothering you, then I'll shut up and read my boring book." She joked lightly.

Samantha smiles and nods a little, as she replied to Aisa. "Yeah, its a muggle book," Samantha says with a small smile. The Hufflepuff girl nods when Aisa explains what she was doing. "Yeah, I understand. I have trouble focusing when it comes to studies sometimes." Sam says as she nods in agreement with Aisa. "Oh, you're not bothering me," Samantha says with a slight shake of her head and with a small laugh. She didn't mind having some company for a bit. It was better than going back to studying for another long period of time. It got kinda boring with just her reading and studying all the time.

Aisa nodded as Samantha confirmed it was a muggle book, not sure what else to say about it. Maybe if she had read the book herself she had a bit more to contribute. She just hoped Samantha wouldn't think her weird, she did want to make a good impression on the girl. "Yeah, it's kind of tricky to find a quiet place to study around here." She said, glancing around with a small shrug. "I mean, my dormitory is pretty quiet, though. So I sometimes just use that." Jarica wasn't someone who made a lot of noise. She probably read more than Aisa did. "Cool," she said when Samantha said she wasn't bothering her. "I figured... it would be good if we got to know each other a bit more. Since you're, uh, Adorah's friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back