Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Jacob's ♥
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Ebony Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
[
1z6h3yg.jpg

This is Irene Meredith now active again..
Graduated from Durmstrang..
And GUESS WHAT?!
She has no life today!!

So what to do?

I want her to be active in roleplays once again since the last time she had been active is when she was in a relationship with Jacob Holland..

First things first..

Someone for her to date with..Or someone who can help her move on and get back on track..

Future partner..This one here could be anybody which we'll play as they have met whatsoever..A past enemy or friend..You decide..Ofcourse,future here defines someone who will propose and marry Irene..(I kinda want a mature Irene now here.)

Anybody from her past..These people will either complicate or complete Irene's present and future life..

I still have to set her up to be an Auror again or maybe just a Ministry Official..

f4pc1g.jpg

Rhianne Delle Clivey
She graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand..

She left New Zealand after Luke broke up with her..For almost ten years,she tried to get herself back and be whole again..Now she is moving back to New Zealand and wants to start a new chapter..

She needs friends and associates,enemies,frenemies and love interests..They would be the people Rhi would encounter after years of being gone from home..

Soon enough,she would need that someone..He would try to gain Rhi's trust to which she would be firm in placing a HUGE distance between them..Eventually,they would fall in love and soon have a future together..

316s01j.jpg

Danielle Kenz Corelli

She is my First Year Huffie..She is the young Corelli heiress..I made her my main account so basically I want her developed starting with being a student..

Basically,I need everything here:friends and associates,enemies,frenemies and love interests..She now has Stella Lagowski and Ian McMorris as friends..Secretly,Dani has a young crush on Ian,either he knows about it or not..But still,she is still open for plots..

Any takers with any of them??​
<i>
</i>

Hello there!

I can offer two dudes who could technically work with either of your characters.

First, Celestyn Helkovaara, he's a 27 year old Finnish origin reporter for the daily prophet.He moved to New Zealand when he was about 17/18 after his dad died. He's lived alone since about that time too, only staying with his mother and family a few months. Celestyn is closed off, he doesn't really spend much time getting to know people, he always holds them at an arms length really. He'll happily spend all of his spare time in his flat, which he's never really furnished, doing nothing but reading. He loves being a reporter and thoroughly enjoys the thrill of it. That is the only time Celestyn will ever be out of his normal comfort zone, and really he loves being a reporter. He's quite a casual guy, he procrastinates a lot but will always get the job done.

And Second, I have Misha Haden, 25, who is currently the senior Charms professor. He's very focused on his work, having just taken a small sabbatical to work with an old colleague of his. He attended durmstrang, and has always had a keen interest in charms. Hence why he teaches it. He works hard, and really love teaching. He enjoys being able to help students and being in a classroom. He's an open guy, he'll wear his heart on his sleeve and never hide his cards. he's just very focused on his work and rarely takes any time off.

Either of those two, could work with either of your two. Let me know what you think/what you think might work best. I'm open to all suggestions!

Celestyn x Rhianne. They could work out together..I still have to set Rhi up for a position or something..Until then,there is nothing concrete with Rhi yet..But they could still rp,meeting and getting to know each other and stuff..That could take place on the first few days of her moving back to New Zealand..

Misha x Irene. I have just submitted an Auror application for Irene..Since they both attended Durmstrang,they could possibly know each other..Or only Misha knowing Irene from afar..Irene's also excellent in Charms(as I placed so in her application)..Maybe Irene knew Misha from somewhere but she couldn't remember exactly where..

What do you think? If you have any suggestions,I am open to it as well..

For Celestyn and Rhianne, perhaps he could help her move some boxes? If she'd moving into a new place perhaps he knows someone that she knows and gets roped into helping her, and they eventually do it just by themselves, so they can get to know one another in that way and then we can see how they play together.
Would you like to start this or shall I?

As for Misha and Irene, if they both attended Durmstrang he might know of her but not much else. Perhaps having see her in passing, he wasn't particularly open during his time at school. Maybe they run into each other in the ministry? If her application gets approved, perhaps he'd be visiting someone and ends up running into her and they have a oh hey, Durmstrang moment, or we could have them just randomly meet in Brightstone or Obsidian. Either work for me.
What do you think? I can start this is you want.

I love both of them..Can you start them??I am actually at work..Just sneaking in to check HNZ..(laughs)

Rhi is good to go as she was approved as a Hogwarts Librarian..You can start a thread somewhere,set the scene or something..I'll reply to it when I get home this afternoon,Philippine time).

Emzies,Irene is good to go for plots..She hasn't been approved as Auror yet so until then,she works as part of the Apparition and Portkey Regulation Committee..Shall I start??

If you could that would be great!
I'll get round to replying when I have the chance!

Hey there, for Irene I've got Oliver here. He's 24, former Quidditch player looking to find a new purpose. He's doing some traveling around then world so he can be anywhere for a rp. For Irene Oliver could be someone to date or a future partner. Hell make him both whatever you think. Let me know.

Oliver x Irene: Yeah,that would be great..They are both Ministry employees so they could really see each other often..Can you start a thread??Thanks..

Misha x Irene: Here is the thread..It's not much but hopefully it will do..

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back