Three Evils Embodied

Ai Adlam

OOC First Name
Ana. V
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Ai was making writing in a notebook full of parchment. She had been to her first few classes and had finished the work for it already. All she needed now was to find a way to occupy her time. She was scratching out a sort of death list that would get filled at one time or another. There where a few people that had in raged her but at the very top sat two names. Valdimer Dragonski and Sam Moore. One for stealing her first kiss and the other for being anover emotional fool. They would both die by her hand.

Ai started to tap the paper with her wand. She was putting ward after ward on it so no one but her could read the list. They could maybe have been broken by some of the older students but she didn't really care. It was't like any of them gave one ioda about what younger people where doing. In fact with all the hormons that floated around the school she doubted they could see past their rose colored glasses.

Again Ai showed only the minimal amount of agitation. It seemed like there was little that could get any more emotion than that out of the ice statue that was Ai. She had two good friends dispite her frosty nature. She wondered if Aleyha's boy had gotten any smarter or if Ari was anywhere about. She felt like talking a bit and not to that mudblood of a boy. She didn't see what the boys saw in her anyway it wasn't like she gave any clue that she wanted thier company.

It had been quite a while since Aleyha entered the library. It came to no surprise that she avoided this place. This was when she got in a rather rough fight with Theodore Snow, and bullied Sam Prince who got out of trouble with absolutely nothing on him but a little bit of pain and ink all over his things. Aleyha wouldn't mind paying that 'Puff a visit, but now she no longer cared. Aleyha's much shorter hair gently swept her shoulders, and she frowned as she saw - so far - nothing interesting to do. Aleyha then spotted Ai, one of her very good friends, and Aleyha made her way over to the Ravenclaw.

Aleyha was dressed in her usual Slytherin attire and goth boots that ran up to her knees, concealing any skin that could be shown. However, she chose not to wear the robes but just the shirt and tie. Fenrir rested around Aleyha's shoulders, and she stopped in front of Ai. Aleyha greeted, "Hey there, Ai. Anything new happening since the last time we seen each other?" Aleyha had already gotten in two fights since she and Ai last met. One with a seventh year and the other with Brodie. Aleyha did not see anymore hope in Brodie anymore. All of it was gone down the drain. Maybe someone was meant to be a mudblood lover after all. It made Aleyha want to gag.

Ai looked up to glare at the person that dared speak to her in the mood she was in then saw it was Aleyha there. Her eyes seemed to soften instantly. "Yeah Sam thought he could get away with tricking me into liking him and the most unholyest of days is coming up." She said then twisted her lips as if she had just swalloed poison. "Febuary 14th, Valentines day and the most unholy of misfourtunes makes ithe very day my birthday." She said shivering. She had never liked the fact that her birthday fell on the very day that everyone was running around making eyes at each other.

Ai closed her eyes for a moment then looked at her dearest friend. "Enough about that though, how are you and Fenrir doing?" She asked as she bowed her head towards the snake. She didn't know what it was about it but she liked the creature. It was a lovly companion to her friend and it seemed to like her back. Heruken was under the table looking at Aleyha's boots while his tail twitched. For a moment Ai had thought that the cat had been about to attack when she had been ready too but the black and white striped cat had just curled up again with a yawn.

Aleyha rolled her eyes and she muttered, “That Sam guy. Isn’t he that Ravenclaw that we both beat up? I wouldn’t mind getting another kick in on him.” Aleyha snickered. But when she heard Ai’s birthday fell on that day, it was enough to make Aleyha hiss a curse word in Parseltongue. “That day is a disgrace! I hate it that you have to suffer on that day, because it is your birthday. I was born on Friday the Thirteenth, in the month of May.” She shrugged. She did not care much for her birthday. It came, and then it went. Big deal. Aleyha grinned, only preserved only for friends, “We are doing good. He praised me for beating up a seventh year Puff. And for shoving my new step-mother down the stairs. I didn’t kill that baby though. Shame really.” Aleyha glanced down at the cat Heruken. Aleyha was not fond of cats, but this one had a splendid personality. Aleyha greeted it fondly, before she turned her attention once more to Ai.

Avrille Nastia Grinaes walked through the corridors with ferocity. She had just been in her Mama's office by her request and had been told she she and Chavdar were to be wed. She had shoved out of the office gruffly and as she walked through, children old and young cowered in fear of her. This tied with finding out about the brats and she needed a place to draw or read or to find the girl with eyes like ice, who was her only comrade at this school.

The library, being one of her favorite places at this god forsaken school, brought the harlequin eyed girl there. She walked in shoved past students with hateful glares and found a familiar person with a blood eyed girl she had not met before. She walked towards them and heard the white haired person say that she shoved her step mother down the stairs to try and terminate the pregnancy. "That is a good idea. Why I hadn't thought of that I don't know," she hissed sitting by Ai, letting her Russian accent flow through her words. "Hello Ai," she said, glancing over to her momentarily, before looking back at the albino. She seemed like a person that deserved respect if she had the gull to do such a thing that she would have done in a split second if it had occurred to her to do such a thing.

Ai placed her hand over her lips to signal a silent laugh. “It would seem he enjoys the pain. Bother if I know why, males are a strange breed.” She said airily. It was her belief weather or not Aleyha agreed was a different issue. Before she could comment on trying to kill her knew half brother Avrille came into to their table. “Good to see you again Avrille.” She said in the limited Russian she could speak. “I am I right in saying that I am blessed? Both my parents are dead so it would seem that there will be no half siblings for me to despise.” She said again putting a hand to her lips. It was rare when Ai let out a laugh with sound like it was rare for her to fully smile.

She turned back to Aleyha knowing that she didn’t know the Russian girl beside her. “This is Avrille, my room mate and friend. The only room mate worth knowing. There is another girl in our room that does not but gossip. Then again we could probably forgive her, for Heruken has used some of her clothes as sharpening tools.” Ai said as if it where no big deal. She didn’t exactly like their third room mate so she made no effort to make her cat behave around the girl’s things. Ai gestured from Avrille to Aleyha. “This is Aleyha, my best friend I am proud to say.” She said as she let the corners of her lips rise just a bit in the most gentle of smiles.

Aleyha rolled her eyes, "He will wind up dead if he continues with his sh*t. No one messes with...me or anyone around me." Aleyha turned to stare at the intruder, her red eyes not at all welcoming. However, when Ai said that she was a friend, Aleyha loosened her body up just a bit. She knew Ai, and that alone made her more worthy than the others in the Ravenclaw House. Aleyha murmured to Ai, "You are lucky. My dad is the biggest wuss ever. And he teaches Muggle Studies. I swear, I am not related to him." Her red eyes narrowed at the girl, named Avrille. Weird, another A name. Aleyha barely caught the rest of what Ai was saying, for the wheels in her head started to turn. "Okay, so, I assume that the three of us are what you would call...torturers?" Aleyha wondered if they could be very well known in the school. After all, Aleyha had not heard of any other girl really fighting as much as she, and Aleyha even killed... If only that Cecily would have freaking stayed dead!

Avrille cackled wickedly at Ai's comment about her parents and added, "You forget." She put up her bony, wretched hand, with her index finger stretched out showing she was indicating something. "My parents are also gone. But I have landed such an unfortunate situation for myself." She cursed her talent for deception and her sister's big, doe green eyes that caused Tamas to adopt them originally. Her eyes, as green as sin, darkened in memory of that horrible day that she had been tempted by worldly luxuries.

The girl had thought horrible things during such time and she truly felt that this was her punishment for it, having to live with two horrible brats and a hypocritical, yet blunt Slytherin. How could you hate a woman yet love her spawn? Well Avrille was not so giving, she hated them all, she loathed Chavdar (but she had a secret appreciation of his silence around her), she despised the Brats and she was hurt by her Mama's thoughtless, careless actions.

Avrille should not have tested God, she should have been understanding and mourned like any normal five year old would have but spite and envy of all with living parents had come through her and now she wished for people to be as unhappy as she had been at the day of her beautiful Mamma's and her Papa's death. She did not have any strong memories of them and it was another reason she hated Simone, that disgusting, lady of the evening that gave into such sins that even Avrille would never attempt.

While such things wrestled her conscious on a daily basis, she felt as Macbeth would. Avrille had gone too far, committed to many misdeeds and it would be as hard to go back as it would to continue going on. It did not matter any how, her Holy Lord would forgive her when she chose to apologize but for now, she would not...

Avrille noticed narrowed eyes on her, through her sheet of black hair. Her hair was her only attractive quality, physical or otherwise. It was the colour of like that of the pelt of the healthiest Black Fox and limp unless done for a special occasion by her Mama. The dark night shade would cover the pale moon of a face often but it still showed flecks of brightness from the green craters. With the metaphysical tone her voice, "Torture, such an evil thing," she paused with for she had a silently known enjoyment of the word 'evil', and to have affect on her words she looked at the girl whose eyes, in mythology, were satanic. "And yet, does evil truly exist. In addition, would torture? Would we?" This was not a question to be answered, for she did not expect to be answered, nor should they expect to find the answer. It was not simple but this was her silent test to this new albino.

Smirking invisibly, Avrille wafted back her limp hair behind her small ear and tore a glare to a passer-by who was cautiously watching the three as they quickly run from them. She leaned forward quickly and watched as the person ran away with jumpiness and fright. She cackled once more, before falling silent again. She was a girl of chosen words, a girl who decided things carefully, read and thought a lot. A perfect and yet demented Ravenclaw, which some how she was not alone in being. Thanks to the girl with eyes like ice.

Can you say ramble? Apparently I can.

What Ai remembered was but fragments she didn't even know where really there. If she had loved her mother and father. If she had at any point known the warmth of parent's hug she didn't know. The only person that she remembered being kind to her was her brother and he was gone. Ai nodded. "True, true but then I also don't have a foster mother to make my life hell." She said the barest hint of a smile touching the corners of her lips.

Ai looked around at the three girls that had gathered. All three shared the same letter of the first name, all three had harsh feelings towards their parents and all three gave off the aura of girls that where best not disturbed. Though she could say that the three of them where different in looks. Aleyha was beautiful but was being forced to marry though the boy was not all that bad to look at while Avrille was pretty in her own right but it was negated by the harsh looks that she gave people.

Ai when she looked in the mirror saw a face that gave no hint towards who she was inside. Yes her eyes where like ice or steel, hard and cold but she had a relatively pretty face and the fact that she was pail made her dark hair stand out more. She had two boys after the heart that she was sure was non-existent. She wondered what Avrille meant with her questions. "You make valid inquiries, I do believe that while torture is seen as evil there are people that desuve the pain that they are put through. We would exist not the less if it did evil did not. Though I do believe that our purpose would be a little out of place." She said her voice taking on only the slightest hint of wondering.

Ai did not turn her head at the people that where watching the three. She didn't need to. A side glance was more than enough to send people into running in the other direction. There was never a more unholy meeting in the school before. The three girls that struck terror in hearts of boys and men alike. The news that an older student had gotten the stuffing beat out of him by a much smaller girl had spread like while fire while Ai herself was known to cut a person down to size whenever she opened her mouth. The three together would be an interesting thing for people to experience indeed.

Aleyha shrugged and she muttered, “I wish my dad was dead. My mom, my adopted mom rather, I am glad that she is deader than the mudbloods of the Dark Ages. If my dad never married that Headmistress then I wouldn’t be in the cruddy place I am in right now.” She hated that Cecily so much. She went to her, in a time of hurt and comfort, and she went and back-stabbed her. Aleyha wanted her to burn in Hell, and Aleyha would be glad to send her down there if she could. After all, what a better trip than sending someone you absolutely hate down to a place of everlasting torture?

Upon Avrille’s inquiries, Aleyha pondered. To her, evil was good, and good was just wrong in all reasons she could think of. Aleyha pointed out, “I say we torture, despite whether it is good or bad. What we see, it is the right thing to do. Teach people where they belong, and that is below the superiors. To me, there is really no such thing as evil, for it is all nothing but opinions in their own rights. It is all about power, and those too weak to seek it.” She learned those words through the snakes of her life. Speaking to her while she was awake and while she slept. “Those who do not deserve power should be eliminated. Brodie was too weak to seek it, so I taught him his place. Disgusting Hufflepuff boy lover.” Aleyha rolled her crimson red eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back