Three Characters need some rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Okay so lately I haven't really been that active,My muse decided to leave for a while but thankfully it is back.So my three charries don't have that much going on so I was hoping to change that.I'm looking for people old and new I don;t really mind.For the newbies i shall give you some info on each.

Kate Moon
images

This is my main character.She is a fourth year puff and going through a tough time.You may of read about this in the magazine "Rumor Has It" though it is all un-true.She is not faking it she is very much sick.But all shall be fixed during the summer when she gets the operation.She hasn't been sleeping well so she is not that motivated at the moment and she isn't that happy either but she does her best.She is friendly and likes to help her friends when help is needed.She is not hanging off Stefan Archer's arm but she does like him.She is very musical and loves to read.If you want anymore information it's in her siggie.

Damien Blade
images

This is my new character and he is a first year Gryffindor.He is from a rough backround and before entering he wasn't that nice,more to himself.But over the break he was told something that has changed his life and he is much more happy and friendly.He is sarcastic and adventurous.He is very musical and is always seen with a guitar strapped to his back.He loves to make his own tunes,so he always has a manuscript and pencil with him.if you want anymore information just click on the link

and

Johanna Murray
images

Out of all of them she is my most under developed.She has recently moved to New Zealand and she was the job as a ministry offcial for the improper use of magic.She used to be quiet and a bit snobby.But for two years she was traveling and she learned to be more herself over that time so she is now bubbly and fun to be around.She can sometimes be a bit snobby at times but she mostly isn't.She is more of a private person but she will strike up a conversation easily.She went to beaubaton and she is originally from Nice.If you want anymore information just click here.

For all of them I want friends really,maybe a love interest for Damien and Johanna.I'm not sure yet.So there ya go ;)

Johanna

You willing to do a Warren and Kate adventure?

Warren's all about adventure. He is a horrible listener, and when the two are together he wont be letting Kate cry to him about any of her troubles. Warren knows a few of the rumours from herenig them during casual conversation. But he doesn't read the magazene so don't expect him to be too nosey.

Anyways what do you say?

hey jhoanna i have micheal, stefan and wolfie for any of youre charecters to rp with if you need them

Well you know mines already.

Makaylah and Kate;
How about some new faces here? Doesn't have to develop into anything big.

Felicity&Damian
Same goes here :) Nothing big, maybe study buddies?

Dymetris&Kate
This is open, except for love xD. He has enough of that!

Warren and Kate
That's sounds great.Kate wouldn't expect him to let her cry on his shoulder she's not that type of a person either.But yes I think they would get on well.Would you like to start the topic or will I?

Kate and Stefan/Johanna and Micheal
What do you think?I don't mind either.

Makaylah and Kate
That sounds grand.Could you start that topic please?

Damien and Felicity
Yup,I think that would be perfect.I'll start that one if you want

Dymetris and Kate
Haha, :p that's grand.Kate's taken at the moment anyways.I don't mind who starts that one

Kate Moon said:

Makaylah and Kate

Damien and Felicity

Dymetris and Kate
Haha, :p that's grand.Kate's taken at the moment anyways.I don't mind who starts that one
Two for one, yup I can start them both.
Expect a pm :)

Umm dont mind which one with those jhoanna probally kate and stefan would be good as i need to rp with him more

Hey Johanna

I have to offer Minoas for Damian. My Gryffindor would like to bond with another guy, especially from the same house. They quite look like in character as he's adventurous, sarcastic and plays the guitar as well.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough muse right now to start a new plot so if you are interested, if you could start one please and I will follow.

Liam

Cool started the thread write here... All Over the Map (1)

---

I've seen alot of outdoor adventures which is nice and all. But if I lived in a giant castle... I feel like I'd spend a big part of my day trying to find all the secrets in there. So its a secret passage hunt. Hogwarts is supposed to be filled with them, so we should be able to find one. I'm thinking a giant slide down to the basement. What do you think? We can change where it goes if you prefer.

It is on the seventh floor as a nod to the room of requirement. But our search wont have anything to do with that.

Dymetris Kozlov said:
Kate Moon said:

Makaylah and Kate

Damien and Felicity

Dymetris and Kate
Two for one, yup I can start them both.
Expect a pm :)
That's great thanks!

Kate and Stefan
Sure that's grand,I'll start that one

Minoas and Damien
Okay,I'll start one

Warren and Kate
Thank you! That's perfect

Kate and Stefan
Here you go

Minoas and Damien
Here it is

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back