OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Kaleb
I have three characters that need some lovin and when I say three I mean the only three students I have in school right nao! Everyone else went inactive for a reason. Though getting to the point, hurrr eye go!

Makaylah Makwa
first one we have here is makaylah makwa. she my hawaiian native american princess, who is much like most claws a true know it all and can't help it at times. to the fact most bodies find it annoying about her. what i need for makaylah is pretty much anything. from bullies, to her first boyfriend. she doesn't have a finale so i'm kinda open for it, but not really. it's whatever goes, really. if anyone willing to be her friend, than i require just two somebodies. these two somebodies will be a three somebodies with makaylah, they will be like the three musketeer: yee ha! all that i require for you to be 3-4 years! the same goes for her boyfriend, and at least be able to post more than a paragraph, i've been getting away with writing so yeah!

Madlyn Margera
she actually been active a lot lately, which is great! she has a few friends already and is crushing on a puff name Joe Walker :wub: she will eventually have a few slytherins to deal with :shifty: but i do need her to actually experience a relationship. it be super cool if this person was actually made (part-giant) but if not its okay, because i'm not sure she'll be the relationship type once she fully grown and knows the world like the back of her hand. i think she will fall in love with her career in the future (like the professors in the book) she might not want anybody ever. still that's just a thought. but it happens, you know what i'm saying :) more friends welcome and even a kick arse ones like Elliot Oz and Briar Rowan xD i dunno ¢¾ show me wub!

Dymetris Kozlov
last we have is Dymetris. I think he needs at least one or two guy friends and maybe another girl as a friend that he can talk too, besides that maybe enemies. dymetris very shy and sensitive boy. he will be a big target as a bully but when he finds a bit of courage somewhere he won't be afraid to hold back his anger. so if you have anyone for him that be fine. otherwise he's going out with tara who he's been dating almost two months now, their different world may or may not tear them apart, stick around to see what happen.</I>

I think that's it for noa! I also want to offer up Maddiie Stewart for friends, because she lacks outside relationship and a few enemies as well is welcome. she's a sensitive girl from london, england with a great mixture of background. she has someone she loves already and a daughter too ¢¾ Post here if you want to rp :)

<I>

Hey there
I could offer Briar for annother plot with Madlyn, sorry i kind of floped out of the last one. :shy:

I could offer Elvera for a plot with Maddiie, but i havnt plotted with her for ages so she's a little rusty. i know there is an age gap but i think we may be able to work it.

obviously tara, and Dymetris are already plotting,

and i can think of anyone i have to plot with Makaylah

thats about all i can offer you.

Awhh Elliot's a kickass friend xD
She would love to get to know Madlyn more! I suppose I should be replying with Regulus before we start something new, but just putting it out there ^_^

Madlyn and Briar
Yes of course, but I think were already plotting a little with the rest of the Gryffindors? I think we shall see what happen
between the load of them.
Madlyn and Elliot
Same goes for them both, I think you had the right idea ^_^
Maddiie and Elvera
Yeah they are a bit age gap, but I don't think that will bother Maddiie at all. They can meet during vacation if you like? Or when she done with school? I think Vacation be cool, just so she can see her again afterwards.

Hyeori Kim and Dymetris Kozlov
Maybe these two? You seem not to Role Play well with my girls :r If not,
Than I think that's all I can offer.

Chyou Jin said:
Aww I should be embarrassed of myself :p :shy:

Yeah arryt d'u want me to start or r u starting?
Im on my fone ryt now, I'll reply tomoz xD
I'll start one maybe tomorrow :)
I don't think I will be replying to anything today, muse is low right now :p

Love all situated :)

Any enemies and friends for Makaylah?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back