Thoughts are Pouring Out

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
Sukie hadn't been alone in quite some time. It was time for him to be in solitude. He needed to clear his head. There were so many things rushing through it. He felt as if he was going insane. He knew he wasn't, but sometimes he wished that he was. Then, he'd be locked away without a care in the world. He would be trapped inside his own head; inside of his dreams where anything, and everything is possible.

The sun was setting in the west, just like it did every day. The skies colors faded from blues to pinks, oranges and purples. It was such a sight to see. The sun's reflection sat atop of the water shining it's light upon Sukie's aging face. Sukie took a deep breath before sitting down in the tall grass in front of the water. He tilted his head up, watching the sun slowly go down. He closed his eyes momentarily, hoping he would be trapped inside of his thoughts. He wished to be impassive. If only that were possible.

Sukie laid back, resting his body as much as he could. He raised up once more to drink from his flask, only to lay down yet again. He sat in silence.

Like every other day, Daisy had gone for an evening fly. Well.. it had started in the afternoon, but lasted until the evening. She really was too obsessed with sport. After putting the broom back in the shed, she decided to go for a jog by the lake, as she hadn't been there yet.

As she ran, Daisy breathed lightly in and out, watching the sun set at the same time. She was very fit, so it wasn't uncomfortable, she wasn't about to pass out like some people did when they ran. Catching a reflection of herself in the water, Daisy smiled in a pleased way. She was a bit vain. My hair looks extra awesome today.. she thought, continuing onwards.

When she had almost done a full lap of the gigantic lake, Daisy saw a boy sitting alone. She didn't make friends quickly, and found it easier to have enemies, but today she decided to act nice.. maybe. The tall girl jogged over to him. Clearing her throat, she put a hand on one hip. "Hey, I wouldn't sit too close if I were you," Daisy teased, a smirk on her lips. "I hear there's a shark, and a giant squid, in there."

Sukie looked up shocked. He took a minute to digest everything the girl said before standing up, screamed and ran as far as he could away from the lakefront "Thanks for informing me love," he replied, flicking his short black hair. "I'm Sukie by the way, first year Slytherin" he replied in a girlish voice. Sukie's hand went through his jet black hair as he smiled at the girl.

Sukie's eyes surveyed how the girl was dressed. "Sports?" he asked. "I love sports, used to be in a Quidditch cheer leading team back home," he continued cheerfully.

Daisy was taken aback by how girly Sukie acted. All the boys she had ever known at the foster home were so tough - they had to be. But this boy, he was a polar opposite. "No problem.." she said slowly, before laughing a little bit. He seemed nice enough, so she decided to be nice-ish too. "Daisy, first year Slytherin as well," she replied, twirling a golden lock of hair around her finger.

Looking out at the lake, she immediately came to attention when Sukie mentioned sport. Looking back at him quickly, Daisy was rapt to have finally met another sports fan. "Heck yes, I love sport! Sport is my life!" she laughed, in a friendly way for once. "You were a cheerleader?" Daisy said, a bit confused. She had never heard of male cheerleaders before, but she thought it was cool that he was one. He didn't seem to care what other people thought, and she liked that. "I'm more of a Quidditch player, myself. Hopefully I'll be a professional one day," Daisy smiled, crossing her fingers.

Sukie flicked his hair for the second time. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Daisy," he replied, bowing at her with glee. "That's great! I love sports too!," he continued with a big, cheerful smile. "Yes i was, a captain too!" he said proudly. "Want me to show you some stunts?" he asked bravely. "If you want me to, we have to move a little further, I don't want to get eaten by the giant squid. It would be such a waste since I just got a manicure," he replied, showing Diasy his shiny pink finger nails.

"I'm sure you'll be one Daisy. You just seems so eager," he replied optimistically. "But you have to promise to still be my friend when you become a quidditch legend," he replied with a smile.

Daisy smiled as Sukie talked. After getting used to all the fake, horrible people, it was refreshing to meet someone so.. real. She hoped they could be good friends. When he offered to show her some stunts, Daisy was curious to see. "Yeeah, why not," she smiled, moving over to a flatter area. Inspecting his manicure, she couldn't help but act even girlier than she usually did. Sukie's happiness was just infectious. "Omg dahling, great colour! Almost matches mine" Daisy mimicked, showing him her own pink fingernails.

When he told her to still be his friend when she was a Quidditch legend, she couldn't help but puff up with pride. She wished she could be a legend. Whether she could, only the future knew. "Hmm.. well when I'm a Quidditch legend, I'll be so rich I can buy friends!" Daisy joked. "I could so replace you in a second," she finished, flicking her long hair in a dramatic way.

Sukie beamed with pride. “I’m sure you can replace me dear, but no boy is as sexy and glamorous than me,” he replied enthusiastically. “The color’s gorgeous right? My suitcase is the same color as my fingernails,” he replied proudly. “My mum and day bought it just to go with my nails, and you know what they say, you have to change everything you use to go with your nails or it’s a waste,” Sukie explained.

“Behold the great Sukie,” he said, as he showed Daisy some his cheerleading stunts, including a somersault and a hand stand. “Wanna try Daisy? I can help you,” he replied. “And you can use this stunts to show off in the Quidditch pitch when you’re on your broom,” he suggested cheerfully.

(( Sorry! :doh: ))

Daisy laughed when Sukie called himself sexy and glamorous. He was pretty glamorous, but sexy.. not in her opinion. She preferred other boys, like one from Durmstrang. "Yeah, probably not," she replied. "We can just be BFFs forever then," Daisy joked, flicking her golden hair again.

She listened as he explained about his suitcase, and that his parents had bought it for him just to match. "Ooh, pink suitcase? Envious much! Mine's blue, but that's still cool because it contrasts nicely with my pink nails," she said, surprised at herself for having a conversation about matching suitcases to nails. It was rather out of character for her, but whatever, she was having fun.

Watching Sukie do some cool stunts, Daisy smiled, wondering if she could have a turn. She clapped when he was done. "Wow, that was cool as! Sure I'd love a go! Where do I start.." she said, picturing herself doing amazing tricks as she flew around the Quidditch pitch, thousands of people holding up signs with her name on.

Sukie nodded. "Oh yes, we can still be BFFs," he replied optimistically. He listened quietly as Daisy talked about her blue suitcase. Sukie nodded again. "Pink and blur do go together, I must agree." he uttered in one breath. "So Daisy, do you want to join my "I Love Pink" club?" he asked excitedly. He really wanted Daisy in, although Kaede and Lucy were in it already.

Suki beamed when Daisy clapped. He bowed at her, as he flicked his hair. "Okay first you have to sway your hips to your right, turn to your left and move your hands like this," Sukie demonstrated to Daisy. "Can you do it?" he asked.

(( Sorry if its too short, I'm feeling sluggish. ))

(( That's k, I'm feeling the same :lol: :p ))

Daisy smiled when Sukie invited her to join the 'I Love Pink' club. She'd never been in a club before, and even though she'd heard they were lame, she decided to give it a crack. "Sure!" Daisy replied. "What do you do in the club? And how big is it?" she asked, wondering if it was like a clique, or if they would have little meetings.

Daisy watched, a look of concentration on her face as Sukie told her what to do. "Yeah, I think I can do it," she said, copying his moves nearly perfectly. She was a quick learner, and good at memorising steps. "Is that right?" Daisy asked, hoping she hadn't made a fool of herself.

Sukie smiled. "Its something like a clique, but at the moment we have four members, including a fourth year transfer from Beaxbatons and we have a Slytherin second year too, her name's Shinta Tantono," Sukie explained proudly. "We organize parties and share fashion tips," he said with a smile.

Sukie nodded, watching Daisy do the moves. "I'm impressed, you're a natural," Sukie replied with a big smile. "Since you're do that good, wanna join the cheerleading team? We're having try-outs soon and I'm confident you're be chosen, just look at you girl!" he said excitedly, almost jumping.

Daisy noticed Sukie's pride as she explained what the club did. It sounded pretty cool. But.. at home, Daisy had always been the leader, so how would she handle not being that now? She was pretty bossy, and didn't like being told what to do. However, Sukie was cool, so she wouldn't mind him being above her.. as long as the other girls didn't try to rule her.

She decided to go for it anyway, it's not like it had to be permanent. Daisy could go to a couple of meetings or whatever, and then see how she fared. "Okay, I'm in. Is there an initiation or something? I heard the Glam Squad have a strict entry process.. is it like that?" she asked, wondering if she would have to do something really hardcore like in a book she once read to prove her worth. Either way, Daisy wouldn't mind. She was tough, and it would be easy.

Daisy laughed when Sukie complimented her moves. She wasn't really a cheerleader, but it was fun enough. She thought for a second as he asked her to try out for the team. "Hmm.. would that mean I'd have to choose between that and the Quidditch team? Because I'd pick the latter in a heartbeat," Daisy answered.

Sukie laughed. "You can choose both, except you don't cheer when its your turn to play in the Quidditch match," he said with an understanding smile. "Well you can only join the club if you like pink, and you have to wear pink to every meeting," he said with a big smile. Sukie reached for the bag that he had placed near the tree, and took out some homemade sushi. "Want some?" he asked, taking out two pairs of hot pink chopsticks.

"Want some?" he asked, licking his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back