Alyss Summers

OOC First Name
Mel aka Melissa
</COLOR>
Set in February 2024 when Alyss had just turned eleven.​
<i>
</i>​

</SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">The freshly turned eleven-year-old girl squealed excitedly when she saw a small snowy owl heading towards the house carrying a letter in its talons. 'It's here! It's here! Daddy! Mummy! It's here!' She ran to the front door, pushing it open, and running out to the grass where she proceeded to jump up and down excitedly. In her excitement, she missed the pointed glance that her mother sent to her father, as well as her mouthing to him 'We will talk about this later.' The owl swooped down towards Alyss, allowing her to untie the letter. She struggled a bit, her hands fumbling because of her excitement, until with a small snort, her father stepped forward, and pulled at the string, untying it easily for her. Smiling sheepishly at him, Alyss retrieved the letter, and the owl flew back into the sky again.

Opening the letter excitedly, the young girl read out loud:

'Dear Miss Summers,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.'

She cut herself off with the loudest squeal yet, and jumped into her Daddy's arms, laughing as he spun her around excitedly. 'I'm going to Hogwarts Daddy! she cried excitedly. 'I'm going to grow up and be just as powerful as you!'

"Yes you are button and yes you will be," he replied, putting her down, and crouching down so that he was at her height, and he touched her nose gently. "Your mother and I are very proud of you my little princess."

A snort from her mother interrupted the pair, and both father and daughter turned to look at her. Her mother gave her father a pointed look followed by a frown, and Alyss' bottom lip trembled slightly. This was supposed to be a special moment and her mother was ruining it for her! Wasn't her mother proud of her?

Her father turned to look at her again, "Princess, it seems like your mother and I need to talk about a few things. Why don't you run upstairs to your room until I call you down?"

'Okay Daddy!' Alyss chirped, giving her Daddy a quick kiss on the cheek, and then a glare at her mother. She skipped up the stairs to her room, an ear-splitting grin on her face. She had been accepted into Hogwarts! She couldn't wait to go!
<COLOR color="black">​
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back