This time is different

Jane Anderson

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Apple Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Belladonna
The libery was just heaven for Jane. It was the first trip to the libery for her. She heard a few ravenclaw students talking about it, and she did not have any lessons so why not go there? When Jane walked into it, her mouth just fell almost open. Jane liked to read, and at home she had a lot of books, but this was like all the books of the whole world in one room. 'Would it be weird, to take more than one book at the time?' Jane walked to a desk, where no one was sitting and leaves her bag at the table. She looked beside her, checking if no one was watching. Then she just picked like five books, hoping not to fall with them. And walks back to the table. She leaves them just right before her, so if anyone walked into her direction they could not see her because of the books in front of her. Then Jane started to read the first book, it was about magical creatures. She did not look when she picked the books, where it was about. But it doesn't matter much, because everything is new and cool.

Jane was so in her book, that she did not hear what was around her. A boy just beside her had just dropped some books at the floor, but Jane did not heard it. It seems like hours that were passing, and Jane could have so much pleasure in the libery. If Jane read stuff, she just seem to remember that so good, that if there comes a question she could answer it directly in the lesson. Jane started to read her second book, what was about charms. But before she goes further with her reading, she saw something. At the other side of the libery were standing two girls, laughing and pointing at Jane. Jane looked beside her, but there was no one standing there. 'Oh no, not again.. is reading a crime?' Jane felt the tears coming, and it reminds her of a horrible time. The two girls at the other side, walked still laughing towards the exit of the libery. And Jane was happy, that they were away. She was just alone here, and no one could help her.

Marcel sat with his copy of 'Hairy Snout, Human Heart' in a very fine armchair int the library. The whole book was glued together so it remained in a good shape. It was his favorite book, and for his sense, he had the book for almost his entire life. Marcel became very attached to the book and wherever he was going, he took the book with him. He had his legs done on the armrest and sat with his back to the other armrest, he gently moved his legs back and forth, humming a happy melody, Marcel was having a good time at Hogwarts, and knew that the rest of the year would be great too. It was not very busy in the library, luckily for him, because he did not mind. He did love the silence, then he could always concentrate on the book he was reading. Slowly he became sleepy and every now and then he closed his eyes until he was lightly asleep.

After the laughing from the slytherin girls. Jane decided to drop the book. Maybe i just finish my book in the tower... But this was also a good chance to look around in the libery and look for other kids. Jane left some books at the table and walked with some in her arms. She saw a group of children with a red colour. Jane thought that was Gryffindor, before the slytherin students bothered her. She read a book about the four houses of hogwarts. Jane was in Ravenclaw with the blue colour. Then you had Slytherin green, Gryffindor Red and Hufflepuf yellow. Jane was a little afraid of slytherin, she did not hear good things about that house. They were living in the dungeons.. Jane had potions there, she saw on the board in the common room. She did not had a good feeling of going there. And Jane was all by herself, some nice students from Ravenclaw house talked to her and welcomed her, but that was all. Jane was lost in her thoughts when she nudged towards a armchair. How dumb!The books fell on the ground with a bang. And Jane was falling to she lost her balance. Then she saw that someone was sitting there.

Marcel sank into a deep sleep, he slowly began to move more and muttered a little bit. He was gone. Away from reality and into dreamland.

He woke up, feeling extremely thirsty, he looked on the muggle alarm clock his father gave him for his tenth birthday ''04:05 am... That is.. Early.'' Marcel decided to get something to drink and went downstairs, on his way downstairs he saw that the door to his parents room was wide open with all the light on. ''Mom.. Dad?'' He said softly. Marcel waited a couple of minutes. No response. Maybe they are in the livingroom, he thought after thinking for a while, so Marcel headed downstairs. It was dark in the kitchen, but Marcellus didn't turn on the light, he walked straight ahead to the refrigerator. When he drank up the water out of it, he felt a coldness behind his neck. Marcel turned around, hoping that it was one of his parents sneaking up on him. Across from him, sitting on a chair in the livingroom sat a black shape. - The shape looked like a man, but something was different about it. - In shock he saw that the black shape came closer towards him.. Marcel could now see its eyeless face. The shape walked towards him untill it stood right before Marcellus, scared of what it would do to him he wanted to scream, very, very loud but knew it would do something to him.

A loud noise shocked him awake in sweat. When Marcel looked up to see where the noise came from, he saw that there was a girl on the ground and immediately walked to her. ''Are you ok?'' He himself wasn't.. But he wouldn't let her notice that.

When Jane was standing on her feet again. She heard the boy who was sitting there saying if she was ok. That was kinda sweet, he was definitly not a slytherin she could say. Maybe that was a little racist, but Jane had enough experience with bullies. '' I.. i am sorry! I am ok are you?'' Jane could slap herself the first person who she talk to and she fell on the ground. It looked like the boy was just awake from a deep sleep. Jane had all her books again in her arms. After a long silence, Jane looked at the boy.'' I have all my books again.. '' With a little smile she looked at the boy.

As they stood up, he smiled at the girl. Marcel saw that she looked a bit worried. ''Yeah I'm ok, thanks for asking.'' He smiled at her again. Marcel wonderd what had happend to the girl, and why all her books were lying on the floor. When she spoke again he nodded. ''Oh, yeah that's good.. So ehh.. Are you going to tell me what happend.. ?''

Jane looked at the boy and looked a little scared. But the boy seemed nice he smiled at Jane so he was not mad. '' Your uh welcome..'' Jane felt so dumb, meeting one person and just screwing up! '' Uhm.. i just fell i don't know maybe a wet floor or something.'' Jane had to talk herself some courage in for introduce herself to the boy. Maybe he did not like that at all, for some stupid dumb girl that fell. But Jane did know that she need to change a bit, she wanted to make friends and not another bullied year. Maybe he could help her sometime, it felt like a lifetime choice. ''So i will introduce myself that is the least i can do now.. I'm Jane first year ravenclaw. '' Jane could bring a little smile at the boy, but it was a nervous one.

Marcellus saw the scared look in her eyes and said softly, ''Don't be scared, I won't hurt you'' he smiled towards the girl. Marcel glanced around, looking for other students, to his relief, he saw no one around them and looked back at her. When she told him that she had probably fallen because the ground was wet, he laughed a little ''You fell on the ground because it was wet?'' He knew the ground wasn't wet at all, but she was a bit scared, so he understood she had said that to him. ''So, ehh.. How did you really fell to the ground?'' Marcellus looked at her again and listened to her introduce herself to him ''I am pleased to meet you, Jane.'' He held out his hand ''My name is Marcellus, also a first year but from Hufflepuff'' Waiting for her to shake his hand he smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back