This should be fun

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo walked through bleak street. He was wearing a dark long sleeved shirt and some dark jeans. He was in a p!ssy mood now after having to meet his girls family. He hated people who thought that they were better than him and i Ana had not been there he would have beaten her up regardless of the fact that she was heavily pregnant. Theo leant agaist the wall and sighed, putting his hands to his face

Alexander Fields was walking down the dark streets of bleak streets and he saw a young man resting up against the wall, Alex was in a pissed of mood and was looking for a fight and knew he could get one from this up tight looking man. " Hey mate, Get off the Bloody wall. Neck up you parrot."

Theo looked at the guy who had spoken to him. He stood up strait and scowled at him. " Watch who you are talking to you little pr!ck. I wouldnt want to see you six feet under because you carnt control you tongue."

" Its not me you should be worrying about mate." Alex said, knowing he would win, this guy was already irate, looks like he has great self control, he would be able to beat him quiet easy. Alex sized up the man, he wasn't to tall, compared to his six foot six, body. " I wouldn't mind seeing you put me six feet under." Alex said flicking his wand out so quick and disarming his opponent. " ,,,, With just your hands, I wont use my wand either."

Theo watched his disarm him. Theo laughed and shook his head. " Well you wouldnt be my first. Its like a daily occurance for me." Theo smiled darkly as he brought his knee up right between the other guys legs. " Oh i dont play fair by the way." He laughed then landed a hard punch right on the guys nose. He needed a fight, he got into on eeverday so was very experianced at them. This youngster should be know problam for him

Alex's hand quickly flew down and stopped the knee from connecting with his groin and stepped on the outside of the mans right hand punch, putting his left hand on his elbow and his right on his shoulder and bringing his knee up at lightning speed towards his chest. " It's not everyday you fight a nineteen year old martial arts master now is it." He could tell the man wouldn't pick him as the type who can move quickly he after all was just a big muscle. " Come on pick your game up kid."

Theo quickly grabbed the boys foot when it came towards him. He pushed against it and jerked it around to at least dislocate it. " Ands its not everyday you come across a huy who wouldnt even hesitate to hurt a child if they annoyed me." The remembered a time when he had run into a muggle family that got on his bad side. Both parents a 6 year old a baby no more than a year old. =

" So your a big toughy are you?" Alex said trying to provoke him even more, it would be funny to see this man get a hit on him, if Alex didn't allow it. He had trained with the finest Martial Arts masters all over China and Japan and knew all of the ways and secrets and it wouldn't take him long to bring this guy down, but he needed to drag this out so he could make it a little fun. " So come on big man, try and hit me."

Theo laughed and raised his hand quickly. " Obscuro." Theo again punched him. " You know i dont need a wand for magic dumb @ss." He laughed then kicked dust at the buy and uched him in the ribs

Alex quickly flicked his wand up and dodged the spell he used and jumped back when he swung at his ribs. " Crucio." He yelled as he pointed his wand at the pathetic excuse of a man, that was shriveling up on the ground. " Can't block that one without a wand can you know." Maybe next time someone says to him no Magic then he will know that means no magic.

Theo moved out of the way of the spell and got his wand and pointed towards him. " Avada Kedavra." He stood back up woth an evil grin on his face. Dumb kid thought that Theo wouldnt do it.

Bringing his wand up quickly he shouted " reducto." he knew it would curve around the curse, and Alex aparated to the other side of the man with such speed. He swung a punch as hard as he could into the mans mouth, he felt it connect with his jaw, and he knew it would drop him to the ground. No man would be able to block or dodge it, it is impossible for someone to dodge something that quick.

As the puch hit him he apperated just before he hit the ground. Like the boy had done he went behind him and took hold of the guys arm and pushed it up so high an fast that he knew it would dislocate. He then puched on the guys elbow so that it would break and go the other way. " One less arm to worry about." He picked up a stone and smashed it so hard agaist the guys head that it hurt his own hand slightly.

Apparating a few meters away Alex used his wand to heal his broken Elbow, he knew a lot of healing spells so he wasn't going to lose that easy. Just by shrugging his shoulders he put his shoulders back into place. " Ok now mate, fist to fist, or ill end it here." Putting his hand up on top of his head he felt a bit of blood dripping, he moved it down and licked it off his fingers. " is that the best you've got, you need to know this mate, you don't know what your up against."

Theo shrugged what he said off. Theo wasn't really trying his hardest, going up against someone who has apparently been trained by the best even Theo could work out the logic. There was no real point in trying when you know you have lost before you start. Theo went for a punch in the stomach again knowing that it wouldn't touch him.

Quickly and suddenly he brought his foot up in a spinning momentum which would be enough to knock any man out, and waited for it to connect, by doing so, he dodged the mans punch by a few centimeters and he knew it would do damage. As he brought his foot back down he was facing the opposite way with a smile on his face he didn't even bother to look behind him to see what he had done, he slowly began to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back