This plot is so sick it needs approval!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Warlock

OOC First Name
madz

Hey Guys!
So I've been wanting to plot for months now and I haven't gone nowhere with this plot because I need plans and reasoning for everything to take place. First of all I'm just going to tell you a bit about it and why I need this many amount of people on it! What I need is a few death eaters, a few aurors, and maybe I don't know people to witness? Nah maybe not that, but here goes!

First plot is very simple and it's more like scaring a certain someone out of her life in order for her to say yes to Lukyan Kozlov. If your death eater is over 26 and would like to be apart of this, I like 3 guys and one girl to help me out with this one. Besides that, nothing else ^^ It's simple but I need the ones in on it if that's okay?

Next plot, the same age requirement and over, and if Keira Potter (Kait) says yes she will be apart of it long with Anthony Warlock, Iona Finch, and a few others would be great. The result will end up one of the death eaters dying, a few getting sent to Azkaban temporarily because that's when the auror comes in and their's a big fight. Everything goes screwy, maybe Nick will like this idea :r I dunno, but I've neglecting this plot for along time and I need it to happen. If Kait says no I will need to find other reason why everything just gets messed up on a night out causing havoc! THANKS FOR READING THIS ^^ EITHER WAY ANY SUGGESTION IS GOOD!

Poooooooooooossst !!

Kait Agree to the plot, I hate umm doing this with a few people but I need just about three Aurors and maybe a few death eaters. Post by Monday, if not I want this achieve by Monday, kthxbaii !!

Hm. Abby could be a part of this, if I roleplayed her having left St Mungo's. Psych patients are only usually kept in for a few weeks at the most for having attempted suicide :r

Besides, I haven't RP'd her attacking people very much before, it sounds like fun. xD I don't mind her getting put in Azkaban for a bit but she can plead insanity because of her disorder. :D

Heya!

I'm loving the second plot, I wouldn't mind anything happening to Alyasis, she could die, get sent to azkaban, meh! :D I really need to RP her anyway, but I don't know too much about death eaters =)) Ironic much. But I'd like to learn ;)

Awesome, once I get everything settle, I'll pm you both :wub: ^_^ BTW I'm not looking to be perfect or organize but it does have to make sense for at least the admin to read just to make sure the plot is done deal! thanks again!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back