This my most noxious of brews

Carla smiled kindly, her arm on Zak's shoulder now. It was funny that now she was comforting her.
'Don't worry.' She said, but there was something bothering her. 'What do you see?' She asked quietly, not even sure whether Zakuka heard. She looked into her eyes, as if trying to search for it there.
She didn't know exactly what Zak was seeing, but it seemed strange, but Carla couldn't tell Zak her secret until she knew she could trust her.

Zazuka ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "In a word, the End. I see the End and it's not pretty or neat. It's coated in blood and distruction. I'm used to visions of death because things like that are part of the natural order of things but these won't leave me alone. I'm trying to find a way to keep my energy up when something like this happens." She said and shook her head. A few curls escaped her ponytail but other than that her face stayed the same.

'I'm sorry. I didn't know... You know.' Said Carla, feeling embarassed. 'I should have thought before I asked you.' She paused, wondering whether to tell her what she saw.
'Just before something.. Bad happens, I see an image.' She blushed. 'They scare me.' She whispered, shaking now. 'And I can't stop them. I havn't told anybody, but I just know something will happen to them.' Carla's voice was shaky, and she felt herself getting colder. 'You won't tell, will you?' She asked, almost begging. 'Please.'

Zazuka looked into the girl's eyes. "It's not like mine." She said with a small smile on her face. She was still good at telling if people shared her 'gift'. "If you don't want to see these things anymore all you have to do is close your eyes and tell yourself that you don't want them. The gift will listen eventually and go away." Zazuka said though her eyes where a bit sad.

"I'm fine now." She said with a bright sunshine smile. "Let's get you to the Slytherin Common room." She said as she slid herself back up the wall. She felt fine now. A little floaty but still fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back