This isn't Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny Boyd

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Danny stayed sitting a moment longer when every other student seemed to get up and go to their families. His own had typically not made it and he seriously couldn't have cared one way or the other. Their lives had always been more important than his own and he could well understand why he himself had moments where others simply did not matter at all but these were actually moments where only one person mattered. And this one person was not himself, he was not that egotistical. Thinking instantly about her, Danny stood up and looked about the crowd before him. He smiled at some of the professors who had come down from the podium and shook hands as they congratulated him and then he saw her.

She was caught amidst the mingling bodies and for a moment, he simply stood there and watched her. How her hair fell about her shoulders, how her eyes sparkled. Every time he saw her she literally took his breath away. Moving forward easily making his way through the throng he came to stand before her. A smile touched his mouth as he looked at her and then that smile broke into a beaming grin. His arms were about her slender waist in seconds as he lifted her effortlessly up and swung her once gently about.
"I did it Kara! I graduated" he sounded more surprised by this than anything, "if it weren't for your Ravenclaw brains and being my study partner I don't think I could have." He had definitely been coasting with his subjects before he had met her but her intellect and common sense had seemed to rub off on him and he wanted badly to prove himself to her. To make her proud of him, so he stopped getting other students to do his assignments for him and began doing his own at last!

Lowering her gently before him he kept one hand on her waist, protectively and almost possessively while his other hand gently brushed a tendril of hair aside.
"You are beautiful... thank you. Thank you for coming".

Kamaria thought that it would be forever until she were able to go embrace the one that held her heart tightly within his chest. She smoothed out her blue dress and she smiled lightly as everyone seemed so happy with family and all. She also wondered where Danny's family were. Hers were here, but soon both of the prime people left, leaving Kara alone at last where she would or could rather calm her nerves because every time she thought of Danny her heart did flip flips in her chest. Kara brushed her blonde hair to the side and over her shoulder. She slowly stood in her small heels. They graced her feet, her toes painted in a white color that shone and glittered in the light that radiated in the room. Her lips were lightly touched with flavored lip-balm, the flavor of strawberries. She loved that flavor. She stepped from the crowd, hoping to get out of the crowd. They were all so much older than her, it made her feel like a first year again. Kara let out a soft sigh, as her silver eyes gazed around to see the one that she had came here for to begin with. The liquid silver did not have to venture far as they landed on a figure that did not hesitate to lift her into the air, a gasp of surprise and laughter mix escaping her lips as Danny swung her about gently.

Her hands had instinctively landed upon his broad shoulders, her contact loving his body. A wide grin broke out across her lips, showing her pearly whites as bright as the sun. "I am so proud of you, Danny!" It was the absolute truth, and she continued to smile just as bright as before. She loved seeing him so happy, and he graduated. She could not help but attempt to smile the sadness that would come of his departure. It would be a long time before she would see him. However, she would do whatever it took to keep him in her life. She would not lose him now. Her heels softly touched the floor once more, and she adored the feeling of his hand upon her waist. Kara lowered her hands off of his shoulders, and she felt every muscle beneath his clothing. Instead of placing her hands by her side, she held his own sides, and never had her silver eyes left his own. They seemed to sparkle when he complimented her and the way she looked. She looked like a fifth year at least. "You are so very handsome. I would not miss this moment for the world," Kara spoke, her voice delicate and full of affection, "This moment, this day is all for you." Then she started to think, she did not get anything for him for graduation!

He felt as if the very air about them was thick with her scent, that everyone else simply disappeared and cliché as it seemed, they were the only two in the room, the world even. He loved her laughter and would gladly tell her a dozen stupid Slytherin jokes if he thought it would incite those gentle bubbles that tickled through his ear lobes. She was perfect and sure she was so much younger than him but they were only friends. The best of friends with the added knowledge tucked save inside their hearts and souls that when the time was right, when she felt herself ready, when indeed she was old enough they would take their friendship to the next level. He could feel her warm hands on his waist and smiled into her silver eyes as she spoke.

"This day would mean nothing without you in it" he told her, brushing the backs of his fingers along her cheek only to be jostled by a passing group of students and family members. He collided closer to her and became so aware of her in that moment, true he was always aware of her but he had never seen her dress so enchantingly. Never seen how her eyes sparkled as they looked up at him now. His face was mere inches from hers and his hands had cradled her protectively when the crowd had begun to swarm about them. Now would be a perfect moment to kiss her but he had promised her that they would wait and wait they would. He could practice his nerves of steel for the remainder of the evening though to be honest her warm supple body in his arms was dissolving his resolve fast.

Things could not be more perfect, the moment she was in was enchanting, just like any love story that she had spent so much time reading and wishing that something like that could happen to her. Now it was. Kara was lost in the pools of Danny's eyes, as she wanted to reach out and just touch the heart that had somehow taken her own. He had warmed her ice cold heart to those that were not pure-blood, as had Avory, and she wanted to spend just so much more time with him. An idea had hit her, but would he accept? Well, she would have to ask her father, that was for sure. He was bringing in another Slytherin, someone whom Kara did not know nor did she really pay much mind to. Right now, Kara just wanted to spend more time with him. After much thought in less time, she had decided that there was more good than bad in the idea. Now, to bring out the thought of even asking.

Rose petals could describe Kara's cheeks right now as Danny spoke such sweet words to her. Kara felt their space between them shorten and lessen, and strangely enough, Kara felt safer than ever before. She liked this feeling. Her heart pounded in her chest, almost yearning for Danny to take it into his hands. She may not see him next year in school, or years later but she would see him every day in her mind and heart. Their faces were inches apart, and she had promised herself to wait until she were ready to even take the kiss. They were just friends right now, but she knew better. No friend felt the way she felt about Danny. He was cradling her, she could not resist. Just one kiss would not hurt. Kara smirked lightly, as her hand snaked up to the graduate's cheek, caressing the skin, as she leaned forward to connect their lips. It was gentle, warm, and Kara was in heaven. How could someone never tell her that the first kiss was magical? Especially since she was tall enough to not even step up on her toes to reach him. The beauty of being tall was nothing compared to the perfection that she managed to endure.

He was trying, Helga knew he was trying but he was losing himself fast in her eyes. His hands wanted more of her within them, to hold her until time ran out and age was not an issue. Try as he might he knew he would fail drastically if he did not put some distance between them, a promise after all was a promise. It felt as if the world itself shook beneath him as her hand caressed his face, his eyes wanted to close to enjoy the sensation and feel it with all his senses but he dared not close his eyes a moment. She was too close and coming closer all the time. When her beautiful rose bud mouth touched his, Danny's arms pulled her in tighter. His mouth surged with the longing he had kept in check for what felt like eternity now.

She tasted like heaven, the sweetest taste the most warm of mouths that his tongue could not help but venture into. His fingers curled into the silken material at the small of her back. His desire for her was shooting off the charts and they were kissing as if there really was no one else about. Hastily he pulled away, he had too. He was only human, only a young man and his desire for her would have become more visible by far to all and sundry. Gasping lightly he held his forehead against hers, his hands rising to cup her face and hold her there. His breath was shallow, fast bursts expelling from him as if each lung full were his last.

"You didn't have too... I thought we were..." he was at a loss for words but certainly didn't want her to think that had not been beautiful, "now I know how good we kiss together, it'll be harder to resist you."

Kara wondered how he was liking the feel of her lips upon his. Silver eyes closed and she was lost in the moment even deeper. All she could hear were her thoughts and his movements. She was wrapped tightly to him, and Kara enjoyed this so much. The taste of him on her taste buds were enough to say that this was real, this was what she wanted. Any doubt of them were melted. She could wait forever on him, and though they had made a promise, she could not help it. It is what she wanted. Kara just hoped that she could last a while without having him in her arms for years to come. Not all the time, and hoped that no one would claim him before she could. She doubted that anyone could sink their claws into Danny without her knowing and then tearing them apart. Once Danny pulled away, Kara blushed heavily. Her breath as well were short gasps, but she was smiling at the same time. This was fun, and how she would explain herself would be even more humorous.

The young Ravenclaw clasped her hands behind her bottom, her eyes sparkling with wonder as she stared upon him, taking in his words considerably. "We are what we are, Danny. I just wanted to see just how it felt, to explore the boundaries," Kara mused out loud. She was a very cautious being, but she could not be too cautious when it came down to men and their urges. She had forgotten that Danny was a grown man now, and had more things to worry about than a female. Kara knew far to much for her own good, then again she did have a twin brother and a loud father. One could only hide that for so long. Kara brushed her hair behind her ear and she laughed softly, "I suppose it is like getting a new broom. You want to have a test run to see how she flies. I assume you are satisfied with the product." Kara was referring to herself as the new broom, and he was simply taking her for a spin. Kara resumed her position with her hands behind her, clasped together. If she wanted to ask him, she better do it now. "Come home with me, for a few days. Meet my family. Would you want to do that before you go out into the real world?" Kara felt her insides turn into knots as she anxiously waited for his answer.

Again he brushed the back of his hand gently along her cheek to the soft line of her jaw, again he marveled at her as he smiled and she spoke. Shaking his head lightly he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.
"Don't do that, don't ever compare yourself to anything so mundane. You are extraordinary" he became riveted once again by the moon like orbs that gazed at him. How could she even contemplate being a broom? Granted he loved quidditch and granted if she were to compare herself to anything to get his attention something to do with the game was probably a good way to go. He grinned at her logic and stunned again by how smart she was he circled her waist with his broad hands and pulled her back into him. He couldn't help it and even though their bodies felt molded together, he hoped that the tightness in his trousers was not a terrifying factor for her. He would control these urges and impulses around her. He had too. A soft growl almost tore from him when he realised all he wanted to do was kiss her again, delve his tongue into the warm enclosure of her mouth and taste the sweet nectar of the gods that lay within.

"I am happy for you to explore any time but be gentle with me, you are hard to resist and I am only flesh and bone" a lot of bone he concluded as he stepped back again grimacing at how people were looking at them. He reached around and took one of her soft hands in his own and winked at her.
"I think the refreshment table has never looked so good" he wasn't refusing to answer her or anything, he seriously just needed to get himself under control as he considered spending time with Kara and her family. He was no fool, she had spoken enough about them and knew he would be in for a fate worse than any punishment he had been dealt in his entire seven years at school but he would be near Kara and that trumped everything. They reached the table and lifting up a goblet he filled it with some of the fruit punch before handing it to her and subsequently filling another for himself. This one however he did not hold for long but merely took a sip and placed it back on the table.
"I tell you what, I will go home with you. Gladly I will providing you..." he rummaged around in his pocket and removed a square flat box. The box itself was silver as close to her eyes as he could get it but the gift within was delicate gold. Supposed to represent Hufflepuff gold so that she would remember him when he was not with her but the bracelet held a rune symbol that stood for eternity with a diamond inlaid that set it off beautifully. Again this had reminded him of how her silver eyes sparkled. He handed her the box and smiled.
"You wear this for me."

A giggle escaped her cute, little mouth as Kara was once more complimented. She was eating this up, how much she adored being complimented. She never received them growing up, her mother calling her many names, not one of them were beautiful, gorgeous, extraordinary, etcetera. Kara thought of how nice it was for someone to adore her for a change. "You know well what I mean, Danny." Her smile reflected a fraction of happiness that she was feeling inside right now. She could not be anymore prouder of this man than she was right now. How she could melt in the arms of this boy was marvelous. They both had something in common, the love for flying or Quidditch for his liking. Kara loved the moment where she could fly and all, though she loved Quidditch, just not as much as feeling like she was on top of the world like she had many times flying on a broomstick. She felt herself being pulled back into Danny, and she rested her hands upon his upper arms, wishing to become even more experienced with kissing, alas, she had to think of what was best for him right now. Kara only wished that she were older so that she could no longer tease him so. Her silver eyes glanced up and down his body, and she smirked, "Mmm, you are hard to resist to, given the fact that I have yet to understand a lot of the human body, mind you."

His hand sought hers out, and with a soft smile, she allowed him to find it easily, her fingers intertwining with his. Anything to get closer as ever to him. She could not wait until she was finished developing, which she had developed a lot more since her second year. Her curves were that like an hourglass, and her chest was growing, slowly but it was showing. She had never pictured herself as beautiful, as it had never really came to her. She just believed in intelligence. Walking by his side over to the refreshment table, and took the cup of fruit punch into her free hand. She went to take a sip, allowing the extremely sweet liquid to slide down her throat. She could taste almost taste every gram of sugar that was used. Kara continued to hold her cup, releasing his hand to hold it with both of her hands. She waited for his answer, her heart pounding in her chest. Then, he said that he would go with her, and she beamed. He had taken out a box, and she took it into her hand. She opened it and she raised her eyebrows as she placed the cup of punch and box on the table. It was beautiful! Kara lifted the bracelet into her hand, and she murmured, "Oh Danny... This is...wonderful. I will never take it off!" She slipped it around her wrist and she stared at Danny with adoration in her eyes. She pecked his cheek out of thanks. She was truly speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back