Not open for further replies.

Jordan Trace Vanderhol

OOC First Name
Steph.
Sexual Orientation
Ladies Typically
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Jordan Trace is a ten year old kid who has grown up since he was five in an Orphanage in Auckland, New Zealand. He is a wizard and is going to be joining Hogwarts next year. However he needs a family to belong to, somewhere he can find himself with support that he doesn't have now.

It would be nice for him to have two new parents, a couple that will take him in. However it might not be possible, I know, so here is a link to his bio.

Jordan's Bio

Please respond if you think your character/couple would enjoy taking in Jordan from the Orphanage. ^_^

He needs parents, he won't be able to get all his books for school next year without you! Okay that's not fully true, but he does need a family!
-Steph.

Elaine could take him in. As long as he wouldn't mind having a younger sister :)
You may want to read her CD before you decide though. The link is in her siggie

I think it would be a good match. Having a siblings would help him fit in. I think its good that she still enjoys being with her mother and grandmother, which would be nice to have for him. Though he might get sufficated by all the women in his life, it might be good for him.

Mind if we start a topic and see how they interact. And I'd like to see if others are interested in him as well.

Sure thing. You could start it off in the Orphanage in Auckland, New Zealand if you wanted. Considering he wouldn't be able to get out much, and he isn't the sort to go on the run. :)

I could offer up Corvin Blackwood as a single dad if you are interested! Or Raziel Black his has taken in childern before as well as play the part or mentor and father figure

Okay so I wouldn't fully be able to devote my time to this for another 2 weeks or so, but if you'd like then I could possibly have Cystine and Steven Vanderhol adopt him. Both of their daughters, Katalina and Serena, have both graduated from HNZ and moved back to England playing professional quidditch for the Wimbourne Wasps so the couple is having a little bit of empty nest syndrome right now. Cystine works as a healer for St Mungo's and Steven works for the Ministry of Magic in the Regulation of Magical Creatures office. They have a small cottage in New Zealand with 2 recently vacant rooms. If he wouldn't mind having two older 'sisters' (both of whom would probably adore him to bits once the whole shock of their parents adopting someone wore off) and a cousin, Lola Mason (who is also very musically gifted), then maybe we could work something out. As I said I'm on a bit of a hiatus right now to deal with some personal issues so my activity is kind of on again off again for the next week and a half to 2 weeks, but I'd like to give this a shot and see how it goes. You can either reply here or shoot me a PM if you'd be interested :)

I think having a father would be good for him. So both you could work really well in his case. Siblings are always welcome considereing he as grown up around other children for the past five years.

Well Kat and Rena wouldn't be around all the time (at least for now) seeing as they both live in England, but they do come home for holidays and random pop up visits (plus they've always kind of wanted a little brother :wub: ).

Need an Uncle or something?

Believe me, having a realtive thats Death Eater is fun to roleplay with. I would weekly send you

parcels and stuff, would spark some scenes in hogwarts for you? Plus I have no family, having

one family member to care for would work good? Check my bio in signature if you want.

- Brock - :hug:

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Well Kat and Rena wouldn't be around all the time (at least for now) seeing as they both live in England, but they do come home for holidays and random pop up visits (plus they've always kind of wanted a little brother :wub: ).
That's fine if they wouldn't be around, all the time. They should have lives if they're grown up, lol. I can start a topic in the orphanage if you would like.

Brock it'd be up to whomever ends up adopting if Brock should be in the family, however he could always be some sort of Cousin twice removed from his orignal parents or something if whoever it is says no. :)

If you could start something up then that would be great. You can either post the link here or PM it to me on Kat's account and I'll try to get a reply to it as snappy as I possibly can *nods* :)

So whats happening?

I replied sorry for such a late one!

Brock Germanotta said:
So whats happening?

Well it depends on whether Katie gets around to replying but I think Steven and Cystine would be great parents for Jordan. And Having a relative thats a deatheater could be interested. Brock could be The son of Jordan's mother's sister, making them cousins and being so the people in charge of finding a home for Jordan didn't think Brock was a suitable person to leave Jordan with but Brock could still contact him when he wanted to :)

Shall get around to replying some time today. Sorry haven't had much of a chance with the holidays and now I have a terrible cold :erm:

I know how you feel, thats what took me so long to reply after you did, I had a bad couple of weeks and Jordan went to the back of my mind.. I'm enjoying the banner how ever :)

I've replied, I had hoped to get everything sorted before sorting came up but we can still roleplay as if he hasn't been sorted yet and it's still the summer before if you are still up to it :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back