This Is War

Andrea Kelize

OOC First Name
Nicole [main]
Wand
Rowan Wand 15 Essence of Fang of Basilisk
It was a beautiful summer morning when Andrea woke up from her cozy bed. She had been up late last night since she was reading a book that a friend of hers recommended. Andrea rose lazily from her bed and yawned really loud. She looked over at her best friend and roommate Hariah and found her still dozing off. Suddenly, a flush of guilt began flowing through her veins. She quickly fixed her bed and crept quietly towards the bathroom and took a longing bath. The water was cold which is annoying, really. After taking a bath, Andrea fixed herself and comb her hair carelessly. Hariah was still unconscious and Andrea didn't want to wake her up. It was a Sunday morning and the Second Year Gryffindor students don't have any classes. Andrea made a glance on the grandfather clock just beside her cabinet. '7:31' It said. A smile crept on her face. 'Just enough time to finish this old book', She thought helplessly. The book was rather boring than what her friend described it. She stood up quietly and grabbed her sneakers. She decided to feed herself a pumpkin pie or two before finishing the 800 paged book. She put on her sneakers and sighed. 'This is getting ragged', she thought as she stared at the shoes feeling pity towards it. She needed to replace the shoe. It was getting old and ragged. In a couple of months, no doubt, it would be useless. After finishing her deed, she stood up and grabbed her bag carefully, trying not to produce any kind of sound that may wake Hariah. She slung her bag on her shoulders and crept to the door quietly and went out.

Andrea decided to go to the Kitchens this time. She was getting hungrier by the minute and she can't afford losing another pie again. That boy, Collin Cambridge, was just feeling generous when he offered that pie to Andrea. Walking all the way down from the seventh floor corridor to the lower levels was a huge piece of exercise. Imagine walking down all those stairs. She was lucky enough that her feet got hold of the floor before a stair changed it's direction. When Andrea got into the Lower Levels, she was feeling as exhausted as ever and her stomach was growling with much anticipation for a pie. She put both her hands on her stomach as if commanding it not to growl so much. And then she saw the Kitchens. A huge sigh of relief came out of Andrea mouth as she made her way towards her destination. She took a sly peek inside and her jaw dropped when she saw how many food the elves were cooking. Yes, she has been in the Lower Levels before but she hadn't gotten the chance to actually take a peek until now. Beaming with excitement, she entered the room quietly and stared in awe as the elves cut, chop, stew, bake and fry different kinds of food. She quietly observed the foods being cooked. The smell of food coming out of the ovens were just simply amazing. Her eyes settled down on an innocent tray of pumpkin pie as she began walking towards it. She quickly grabbed a piece and munched it down and suddenly all the exhausted feeling she had before vanished.

Ai had just woken up. Finally, a long sleep was given to the young girl. She was finished with all the reviews and preparations. And today, no classes at all. The young girl stayed in bed for a few more minutes until she stood up, looking around her room. The young girl sighed and whispered, "Still no roommates," the young girl didn't have a roommate yet, and it was a bit of a good thing for her. She didn't want to build up a lot of friendly connections, but, it still made her feel lonely. Ai took a good long bath and dressed herself up. There were a lot of students wandering out today, so she decided not to look too girly.

It was still early in the morning and the young Hufflepuff had nothing to do. Finally, she decided to go down the kitchens and help the house elves for the time being. They were so kind and helpful to her when she first came down to the kitchens and it wouldn't hurt to help. Ai then decided and made her way to the Kitchens. As soon as Ai reached the Kitchens, there were plenty of things to do. But, first was to satisfy her stomach because she just heard it rumble. She asked an elf for food and in turn, the elf gave her pie. "Arigato (Thanks)," the young girl whispered to the elf. Ai accepted the pie and walk through the kitchens beginning to slowly eat the pie. Not looking at where she was walking, Ai bumped into another girl ruining the pie and the girl's clothes in the process. "I'm sorry," she said timidly as she picked up the remaining pieces of the pie and put it on the kitchen counter. "Oh, and by the way. Those shoes are so last season. Better change them fast before they grow old into a century," she said with a grin as she washed her hands that got dirty from the pie. The shoes didn't really fit the girl and Ai, being who she was, tried to point it out in her own little way.

The taste of the fresh-from-the-oven pie was just insanely divine. Each bite felt like heaven. The pie's filling was still gooey and the crust was very crunchy. This pie is by far the best pumpkin pie Andi had ever consumed. Andrea's pie obsession happened the previous year. She had consumed her first ever pie on Briar Rowan's seventeenth birthday. The minute the pie touched her tongue, her obsession began and from that day on, she made sure she eat at least a pie everyday. It was a good idea too since Andrea was very skinny she looks like a walking toothpick. People often misjudge her body language. They often think Andi's weak and that she can't defend herself but the truth is that their judgement is just the opposite. The Gryffindor Cub knows and is as good in boxing as she is in chess. Her father taught her well when she was a little kid and whenever someone messes with her, she won't think twice to use her knowledge on them.

Andrea finished the pie as quick as she had expected herself too. She saw a few happy glances from the elves as if they were sending Andrea a thank you message by their faces. Judging their expression, they were happy someone admired their work. Andrea picked up another pie and began eating it right away. "Mmm. This is good" She said enthusiastically to one of the elves who replied with an innocent grin and a nod. As she was munching her second pie, a random girl entered the room. She was a brunette and was Asian. She looked very familiar though Andrea cannot put on her mind if she met her before. Andrea decided to focus on what she was doing and blocked her thoughts involving the mysterious girl. She grabbed another piece of pie when she finished the other. This time, she decided to have to a milk. She picked up a glass and went towards the direction of pitcher full of fresh milk. She poured some carefully on her glass and consumed it all. She poured another batch of the liquid and held it tightly on her fingers as she went back towards the direction of the tray where her precious pumpkin pies lie. She reached her place and put down the glass of milk carefully next to her. As she was about to munch her third pie, the random girl she saw earlier 'accidentally' crashed into her, the pie the girl was holding was crushed on Andi's clothes leaving tiny bits of pie and yellow goo on her new laundered shirt and jeans. She watched aghast as looked at the girl with a surprised expression on her face. the girl apologized timidly which was a bit insulting considering it was her that stupidly bumped on Andrea that pretty much caused the mess. Before Andrea could reply, the girl added a ridiculous comment that made Andrea madder than she already is. The girl was young and impetuous and looked like she was younger than Andrea. "What do you care? Fashion trends are so not on my list of priorities" She replied gruffly. Observing the girl from head to toe.

The young girl continued to watch her hands and the plate the pie was previously on. After washing them, Ai handed the plate to a nearby elf and whispered, "Sorry about the pie. I'll help make one later, okay," she said as she flashed a little smile on the elf. The young girl paid no attention to the one she bumped into. It was not in her mind that she would pay attention to the girl. She was outside, she had no family or friends with her. Meaning her outer personality would take over. Ai had barely managed to hear the girl's answer to her criticism a few minutes ago. "Oh. I understand what you mean. Those clothes match perfectly with you shoes," she said pointing at the girl's clothing. "They're both. How do you call it? Old and ragged, I think," she grinned. The young girl really didn't like how the girl reacted towards her criticism. But there's no turning back now.

Anger took over Andrea as she watched the girl act carelessly towards the mess she'd done. It seemed like it was Andrea who bumped into her and not herself. Andi grabbed a napkin and began cleaning her clothes. It looked very dirty. The wiping only made it worse though since the stain only spread out. Andrea crumpled the tissue and set her firing eyes on the girl. She was simply giving her a glare. She threw the tissue on the trash can without even giving it a glance. The tissue, however, landed on the can without problem. Andrea had always throw things on purpose just for fun so she can practice her shooting. This time has a different reason though. She was simply mad at the impetuous girl who provoked her by the incident. Her glare widened and a frown appeared on reddish with anger face. "Oh that's right for you to say. I'm sure your clothes are very clean and it would be a shame if I smudge it" Andrea snapped harshly. "And my clothes won't even be dirty if only you weren't stupid enough to pay attention to where you were going!" Andrea shrieked. The shriek was ridiculous really but no one can blame Andrea. Temper is trending on her now and it looks like it would be for a while.

Ai had instantly noticed the glare coming from the girl's eyes. Really? Was that the best she can do? Kidnappers were far more scarier than her and Ai wouldn't think twice to fight. She continued to watch the girl with amusement. Throwing the tissue into trash can without looking? Impressive. She continued to watch the girl in her own amusement. The Hufflepuff was quite surprised that the girl snapped at her, but the insult didn't get to her. "Oh, you can smudge it if you want you know. I'm pretty sure this is a free country." she snapped back. Ai wouldn't hesitate to fight, verbally or physically. She was ready for anything the girl would throw at her. The young girl covered her ears insultingly as the other girl shrieked at her anger. "Oh, look here! A spoiled brat shrieking. Mommy's not going to come for you. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure that even though you're clothes weren't dirty, they'd still look ugly," she answered back. She was getting interested in the girl every minute. Wondering if she would be more of a challenge than the boys she had fought with.

Andrea's temper was heating up now. It was such a shame she got angry so fast, really. The girl looked really calm which made Andrea angrier than ever. All this time she thought that boys were the only people who were annoying. Girls can be very, also. Andrea raise an eyebrow as she continued her glare. Andrea's frown turned into a smirk. "Okay then. Mind you, this is New Zealand" Andrea replied smugly, as she reached out into the pumpkin tray, grabbed a pie and smacked it to the girl's face. "Is it sweet?" She asked harshly, her comment accompanied by a contemptuous laugh. Andrea watched as the girl covered her ears. "Why are you covering your ears? Afraid I might burst your eardrums?" Andrea replied with the same tone of voice as she observed the girl once more. She looked damn familiar. Andrea began to think deeply. She was sure she saw this idiot face before. She just didn't know where.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the length. I am sooo distracted :p

Ai was as still calm as ever. This girl didn't even scare her one bit. She was more annoying and amusing than scary. The smirk the girl gave had made Ai curious, but she decided she would accept anything the girl would do to her and she would just take revenge. When the girl told her that the country they were in was New Zealand, Ai just smiled and said, "I'm not stupid to not know in which country I am," she said. And after the last word, a pie had reached the young girl's face. Ai had heard the girl asked her if the pie was sweet. She wiped off some of the pie and told the girl, "Yes, sweet and delicious," she said sweetly. The young girl looked at the elves who were watching them. "Very sorry about this. I'll help out sometime to pay back for this, okay," she said as she turned to her opponent once more. "Afraid? Oh no, my dear. I just find your voice annoying. But, don't worry. It's not enough to make my eardrum burst," she answered as she grabbed two pies and smacked one in the girl's face and the other on the girl's clothes. "I told you they were sweet and delicious," she grinned.

OOCOut of Character:
That's alright

The smirk stayed on Andrea's face. She decided to keep this expression since her angry face only made the opponent, confident. The pie only made everything entertaining but the heat on Andrea remained stubbornly. A grin appeared on Andrea's face in exchange of the smirk. "But you're stupid enough to say it's a free country" Andrea replied, with a taunting wink on the end. Andi's grin widened when the girl said it was sweet and delicious. For some reasons, she was glad that the random girl decided to jump on her bandwagon. "Eardrum? Have you only got one ear?" She replied with a sarcastic laugh. The random girl smacked two pies into Andrea. the girl said they were sweet and delicious once more. Andrea grinned as she raised both her eyebrows. "Oh yes they are" She replied with an evil laugh as she grabbed two pies and smacked it on the girl's little elfin face as a revenge. The two girls were coated with mega pie now. They look like they were just dipped in a pool of whipped cream.

The expression of the girl had change, but Ai's confidence didn't. She is not scared of the girl in front of her no matter what her age was. The young girl was quite surprised at the girl's remark, "Oh, so it's not? I'm pretty sure that democratic countries are free countries, and New Zealand fits that category," she said with a grin on her face. The young girl was pretty sure that Justin Kuya who she had a fight not long ago was more annoying than the girl in front of her, and it made her quite disappointed. The girl thought that she had won with the sarcastic laugh of hers, but Ai just smiled. "Yes, my dear, eardrum. You see I have two ears, but I only use one of my ears for you," she said smiling. Ai expected revenge from the other girl and she was not surprised at all. Ai took two other pies and threw it at the girl's face. "I agree that they are delicious," she said sweetly and smiled confidently at the other girl.

The girl started getting suspicious now. Andrea was eighty-five percent sure she saw the girl's face at something before. The only problem is that she just really doesn't know where. As the girl was spoke her reply about New Zealand being a democratic country, Andrea rolled her eyes. "Blah, blah, blah. Who cares?" She replied harshly. This conversation was getting tiring. Seriously, the pie match is a hundred times better. And this girl in front of her was just another piece of their little game. Andrea took a glance over the elves. They look totally surprised. the happy smiles on their faces earlier vanish the minute they saw their pumpkin pies spread over the body of the two girls. 'Sorry', she mouthed, with a guilty look on her face. The girl was totally being cocky. Thinking she's this tough girl when actually all she is, is an annoying little brat. "Awh. Shame. Yes, I see. I'm not blind like some people I could mention." Andrea replied with a taunting wink. The two were throwing two pies at each other now. The suspicious girl threw her two pies and in a sort of answer, she threw two also. The two looked hideous now. Andrea even heard some elf chuckle with their childish deeds. "Ditto" Andrea simply replied as the last batch of pies hit the girl hard.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"> Alliyah Jane Jackson was simply wandering around the dungeons in the morning. The musty old place reminded her of Artemis, whom she had met a few weeks ago in the cliffs. Her sister was facing some problems that Alliyah never got into detail with. It was difficult to force the older blonde what she was dealing with yet Alliyah respected that opinion. The dungeon was not exactly her favorite place to spend her leisure time but still, it was interesting with all the odd things surrounding her. It was dark and cold, whilst the torches illuminated the corridor. The Gryffindor knew that the common room of the Slytherins were almost nearby yet she knew better. Intruding in their property would probably have some terrifying risks that she would not want to encounter. Sighing, she made her way to the portrait leading to the kitchen of Hogwarts. It was safer to go there instead of lounging outside the Slytherin common room. Her footsteps were quiet making no noise except for the sighs that occasionally went out through her lips.

The kitchens was just a step away from her and without hesitation, the reckless Gryffindor stepped in. Alliyah had no idea whether it was prohibited to go to the kitchen by the deputies. She did not care though for maybe no one would suspect her or even see her there. She stepped in the place she thought would be clean and busy, only to see that two students who were drenched in what it seemed pumpkin pie ingredients were there. Glaring at one another, they were both messy. Alliyah cautiously walked over to them, not wanting to cause another scene of joining in. "What's going on here? Guys, you're messing the place up!" Alliyah helplessly looked around with discomfort, noticing that more than a hundred pairs of elf eyes were boring into them. She cocked her head whilst observing the two students across her. One seemed utterly familiar and the other one was unknown to Alliyah's mind. She was silent until she heard footsteps coming from another direction. Alliyah spun to face the newcomer, her warm blue eyes filled with curiosity.

OOCOut of Character:
I suppose Abby is next, then Cyndi. Let's wait.
<i></i>​

To be completely honest, today had been pretty good for Professor Abby Hayes, she had been having a conversation with Jasper awhile ago and she was happy to know that he was healthy in Egypt and that Speed had been doing his share of all the work, the muggle way. She couldn't believe that she had actually convinced Jasper to agree to their plan to instill some discipline in him. It had been a pretty fine line at first, Jasper had put his foot down pretty hard, but with a few words in his ear, he had eventually agreed. It was nice that he would do this, considering they had just showed up at his house and not bothered to call first, considering he had even gone to the trouble of familiarising himself with muggle objects in order to get some cover from the local tribe. His farm was a good way for him to hide his magic. He never did anything the muggle way but with Speed there, he just sat back and relaxed and made Speed do it all, without the luxury of magic. It often took him hours considering it was such a big land space. Sometimes she felt sorry for him, but she would then remember how much grief he had given them and would remember why he was sent there in the first place. It was entirely his fault that he was there, and there was nothing he could say or do, that would make Cameron allow him to come back. Not until he learned how to behave and appreciate what he had without thinking it was something for him to use and then discard of. It wasn't that he was bad persay, more so of the fact that he really had no discipline. Stephanie did, in a way, but otherwise, she had no idea what exactly was going on with her brother. She had apparently skyped him a few times as they didn't allow magic in the house anymore since Austiin had blown up the last one, he had to go outside to do anything now, and he definately wasn't allowed to be anywhere near the kitchen.

It was actually to the kitchen that Abby was now headed. She often liked to go down and have a chat with some of the houseelves because she admired the way they always seemed to be able to make enough food for the entire school. They reminded her of her bestfriend Cameron in some ways. He always amazed her by making so much food when they had people over. There was always so much there for them to eat that they always had leftovers for days afterwards. She couldn't believe the time an effort that went into it. She sighed slightly tired as she reached the Lower Levels of the castle. However as she got closer, she began to frown, she could here some sort of noise or racket coming from the kitchens. She quickened her pace and turned a corner to see the doorway to the kitchen. Once she entered however, her eyes widened in shock. There was pie everywhere, the place was a mess and standing in the middle of it, were three students. Abby's eyes narrowed and she corssed her arms angrily. She couldn't believe this. She looked at each of the students individually and shook her head. This was unbecoming behaviour of a young witch. "What on earth has happened in here?" She asked as seh looked around again at all the mess the three young witches had made. Two were covered in food, the third not so much, but that didn't mean anything. "Why in the world is there food all over the room?" She asked sternly, tapping her foot lightly. This was ridiculous.

Professor Kingsley had just finished having a conversation with one of her colleagues when she decided to head to the kitchen. Since finding out that she was pregnant, the house elves had asked her numerous times whether she wanted them to fix her something special. At first, the professor hadn't requested anything of them. She knew that the house elves worked hard enough as it was feeding an entire school. Like the creatures they were, they never complained and seemed to relish their positions. Once the pregnancy cravings began to hit, Cyndi could no longer refuse their offer and she began having them bring her snacks every once in a while. The elves seemed to enjoy their newfound opportunity to serve a witch. Having requested an apple pie the night before and being told she could go get it in the afternoon, the professor decided that it was high time to collect her goods. The professor enthusiastically made her way down to the kitchen in anticipation of the scrumptious dessert she was about to enjoy.

Cyndi found it odd to hear a lot of noise coming from the kitchen. Although the school housed quite a few house elves, they were always fairly silent. The professor dismissed her concerns until she pushed open the door and caught the tale end of a professor's conversation. She found herself facing the professor's back and as she stepped in further, the professor's jaw dropped open. The smile that had been on her face quickly fled, replaced by a look of anger as she recognized two of the students as her own. As the door swung shut, the professor crossed her arms across her chest and spoke. "That is a very good question" she said in a very cold voice. If those students had destroyed her Apple pie, she felt incredibly sorry for them.

Ai was just about to answer and throw another pie the annoying girl in front of her, when another girl had approached them. The girl who had approached them were telling them that they were messing up the place. Of course Ai knew that, she was not that much of an idiot. "Can't you see? We're being friendly and throwing Pumpkin Pies at each other! Makes sense, doesn't it?!" she told the girl. As soon as Ai was about to throw another pie, it seemed like a professor had come to the Kitchen. "Whoa! What great luck I have! Anything more you want to throw at me, huh?" she thought to herself. The young girl put down the last pie she was going to throw and faced the professor. She must have look awful, with all the pumpkin pies on her face, and clothes. Ai was just about to answer the professor when more unluckiness was blessed on her. The young girl saw another professor, and not just any professor. It was Professor Kingsley, the Deputy Headmistress. Okay, so now she was in trouble, but that didn't matter to her at that time. No, she didn't care. "Well, Professors. The answers are quite simple. I got into a fight with this girl," she pointed at the other girl covered in pie. "Then, she started throwing pies at me. And before you arrived, a random girl came," she said looking at the girl who tried to stop them. Ai's tone of voice was neither sweet nor mad. It was her normal tone of voice and she knew she needed to control her anger in front of the two professors.

Andrea's face had the same smirk as she waited for the familiar girl's response and for her to throw a pie back. She can feel the warm temperature of the crushed pumpkin pie on her face. The pies were obviously fresh from the oven and Andrea felt really guilty for throwing them. Her temper just came over her and when it does, Andrea turns into a really different person. Andi raised her right hand over her face and took a small amount of pie filling sticking out of her face. She looked at it observantly and a frown came over her face. For some reasons, she found it a little ludicrous. Her gaze went back to the cocky girl and her mood quickly changed, she glared at the girl with a smirk on her face and quickly licked the orange goo on her hand. Just then, someone entered the Kitchens. Andrea raised an eyebrow and quickly fastened her gaze at the other person. She was a very familiar girl yet Andrea didn't know her name. Andi's facial expression turned sour. She found it quite odd that she keeps encountering familiar people yet she doesn't know their name. The second girl, the American looking one, looked at Andrea and the Asian girl, her face was filled with curiosity. The American looking girl asked a question and the Asian girl replied first. She was being sarcastic obviously which made her cockier. Andrea didn't reply to the American girl though. She just shrugged and went back on looking at the Asian girl.

Not a while after that, a shocking person came inside the room. It was a professor. Andrea's eyes widened in shock as she stood stiffly on her place. Her pulse started beating faster than usual as the Professor crossed her arms and looked at the students angrily. She too, asked a question and her tone of voice was very frightening. Before Andrea could reply, her worst nightmare began. First a professor and now the Gryffindor HoH. Andrea's jaw dropped and she started to shiver slightly. Oh no , she thought as she shook her head as the two professors stared at the students looking both disappointed. Andrea could feel her pulse beating faster than ever as if it was going to burst. Her whole body became stiff. The Asian girl, as if on cue, answered the question first again. Her reasoning at least made Andrea's mood come back. "Indeed" Andrea agreed nodding her head when the Asian girl said she got into a fight with Andi. "But she was the one who started it, professors." Andrea reasoned, and pointed at the Asian girl accusingly. "I was just eating pie when she suddenly bumped into me and started insulting me with her ridiculous sarcasms" Andrea sneered as she looked at the Asian girl with disgust. She seemed to be trying to pull the American girl on to the fight. What is the point? , Andrea thought. The American looking one didn't do anything. She just entered the room like any other person and saw the fight and demanded an answer. Andrea rolled her eyes at the Asian one and started gritting her teeth.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000"> Bringing herself into a commotion made Alliyah look like an idiot. She instantly felt self conscious of her appearance and her surroundings as the silence hung everywhere like walls. She was trapped in a fight she dared to walk in and Alliyah swore to finish it and settle the matter. It took only a few seconds and the Asian girl replied with a tone that Alliyah disliked. The older one however just shrugged innocently and returned back to the tension. Although they looked like they were going to start again, a professor came in the room with the usual stern demeanor that they held. Alliyah felt herself grow hot with embarrassment as Professor Hayes went in, a new hired staff in the school. Cautiously, she stepped back from the mess and the other people in the room to not get in the matter. Alliyah stopped herself from moving when she saw Professor Kingsley, the Gryffindor Head of House approach them unexpectedly. "Oh, professor!" Alliyah squeaked as she saw the two professors stand in front of them, referring to no one in general. It was to late to back out, now that she included herself just to settle the two students that were almost her age into silence. Alliyah silently prayed, hoping that no detention would serve them.

The two students in front of her had their accusations to one another, their tones dangerously careful whilst saying their reasons. Alliyah stayed silent as they talked but reluctantly had to open her mouth to say something. "They were fighting. I just thought I can stop them." It was true and Alliyah usually had only honesty coming out from her lips. It was unfortunate that she did not inherit that skill to keep an emotionless face from her father. Only Artemis had it and Alliyah just wished that her sister was here to cover for her. Alliyah focused her blue eyes on both of the young ladies in front of her, noticing that the blonde girl was actually her roommate. She smiled at her softly, before looking over at the professors timidly and shyly. "So uh, I'm not in trouble right?" Alliyah bit her lip whilst waiting for the decision and she did hope that no detention would do her soon. After all, the Gryffindor desired a clean record throughout her student years.

OOCOut of Character:
Uh so I guess the new pattern of posting is Abby, Cyndi, Ai, Andrea then Alliyah. Correct me if I'm wrong please. c:

Abby turned slightly when she heard the approach of another. To her surprise she had been joined by that of Professor Cyndi Kingsley. Whilst she had not really spoken to the woman, she did know that the woman was held in a very high regard, by both the students and staff. It made sense to her that the students would be more weary of the Deputy Headmistress rather then herself. It was a fact she both respected and got annoyed about. Non-the-less however, these three students had done wrong and it was up to herself and Cyndi to decide a punishment. She had to feel sorry for the woman though as two of the three appeared to be cubs. Cubs of the red persuasion. Abby looked back at the three students as one spoke up to tell the story. As was expected by Abby, the first girl went on to accuse the other of starting the fight. Abby was not impressed by this at all. She had no way of knowing if what the girl was saying was the truth or not. She decided not to make a judgement until the other two girls gave their story. She wanted to hear all sides of the tale before discussing with Cyndi, the punishment. She was inclined to speak to Cyndi because they were Gryffindors and she did outrank Abby. She just hoped that the punishment they decided would be fair for all. Though she figured it would be. She had heard alot of good things about Cyndi. She looked back at the students and raised her eyebrow as the next student made her story known.

As was again expected, the young blonde went on to accuse the first girl of the problem. Abby could see that this was probably going to be a 'He said, She said' type of day. They had no proof of any of what was being said. It was times like these that Abby wished she was skilled in Occlumency and Legimens. She sighed and nodded as the blonde finished her retell and turned to the last girl. She told them that she wasn't involved, truth be told, Abby suspected that she was telling the truth, but she wanted to ask Cyndi first. She didn't know the girl very well, and so she wondered if Cyndi would. She shook her head at the girl's question before speaking. "Don't be cheeky. You may still be in trouble yet." She looked at Cyndi and moved away from the students to speak with Cyndi out of ears shot. "To be honest Cyndi, I think that the first two girls are the only ones at fault with the pie. However, I also think that this last girl should have stayed away in order to keep herself from being implemented." She mentioned as she looked over at her again. "There is no way of telling who were involved entirely and who weren't." She looked at Cyndi to gage her response. "What do you think on this matter?" She asked.

Cyndi listened to each student's story, thoroughly unimpressed with the first two girls blaming each other. For one thing, the kitchen, although not as off limits as the Forbidden Forest, was an area that students were expected to stay clear from. She knew that students did come down here to find something to munch on, but she didn't think that they would be rude enough to make giant messes that the elves would then fell obligated to clean. Already, she could see the house elves eyeing the mess warily and some were even reaching for rags and mops. This upset Cyndi even more. She kept one eye on the elves as she continued to listen to the third girl speak. Unlike the first two, she didn't have a hint of pie on her hands or her face.
When the professor turned and Cyndi saw her face, she recognized her as one of the new professors, Ms. Hayes. Cyndi inclined her head to the woman, not wanting the students to see her smile or anything. She was not pleased at the moment and the tiny kicks to her abdomen reminded her that she still needed to find out if her pie had been destroyed.

When Professor Hayes stepped away from the younger ones, Cyndi took a step back to put even more room between the professors and students. She listened, her eyes briefly moving from the elves to narrow on the girls. "Well, I think we can be sure that the ones with pie on their hands were involved and neither one implicated Ms. Jackson" she said quietly to the professor. "Ms. Jackson...if I get any hint from these two that you were involved, your punishment will be two-fold. For now, you can go" she stated crisply. She didn't really like to go over other professor's heads but she also was not entirely in the mood to be doling out punishments. Turning her head when she saw movement, Cyndi noticed the house elves beginning to clean the edges of the mess. "Please don't do that...I think these girls would be more than happy to help you" she stated before she turned back to everyone. "Professor Hayes, I'm going to leave the punishment of my Gryffindor in your hands...so long as helping to clean this room is involved. Do what you will: take housepoints, detention, lines...all three if you want." The professor shrugged her shoulders. She didn't like when her Gryffindors misbehaved and thought that they were all aware that she was a very harsh person when it came to punishments. "I'll send word to Professor Snow about her student and ask if she wants to handle the punishment or if she wants you to" she told all three before looking directly at the Hufflepuff student, "but you will help clean." The professor ignored the protests of the house elves who insisted that the girls need not help.

Ai was mad, very mad. Mad at the girl she fought with, mad at the situation she put herself in, and mad at the current situation. But this was not the right time to show and vent her anger on something or someone. The Hufflepuff knows how to act in a situation and this was definitely one that she has to keep silent for a moment. But, no, she hasn't given up on her fight, and she wouldn't have stopped if no one had approached them. The young girl might look like a troublemaker on the outside and only selected people knew how she really acts. And this was one of those times when her outer personality backfired. Ai didn't thoroughly listen to the accusations of the girl she caught a fight with and she didn't even mind the reasoning of the girl who suddenly came in the middle of their fight.

Although mad, the young girl couldn't help but feel nervous. Not because of the punishment she will receive, but she was sure that this news will reach her brother. And that, she didn't like. The young girl watched as Professor Hayes talked to Professor Kingsley. The Gryffindor HoH had left the punishment of the Gryffindor in the hands of the Muggle Studies professor. But the young Hufflepuff's punishment was still to be decided by Professor Snow, the Hufflepuff HoH, or by Professor Hayes. Either way, she was sure that it wasn't going to be fun. When the Deputy Headmistress turned to her direction and told her to help clean, the young girl nodded and said, "Yes, Professor Kingsley," as she started to look in different directions just to find a mop or a rag, since the house elves had been using almost all of them.

The situation at hand left Andrea aghast. She had never assumed that the fight would go this far. She stood at her place, feeling stupid as she locked her eyes on the floor which was filled with sticky pumpkin pie filling. The two professors seemed unconvinced by the first two students' reasoning. Andrea was feeling certain that the situation is only partly her fault. She kept telling herself that her temper wouldn't burst if the Asian one hadn't insulted her, as if to calm herself down. Although, it doesn't seem to be working. Andi's pulse keeps beating faster and faster and the problem is that it doesn't seem to calm any sooner. Andrea listened as the American looking one spoke. Andi’s gaze turned towards her as she listened to whatever the girl was going to say. The girl gave Andi a soft smile which made her stood straighter on her place. Andrea’s eyes narrowed with curiosity as she listened to the American one continue speaking. The American seemed like she knew who Andrea was. Andrea often forgets people’s names if she hadn’t had any long conversation with them. She clearly hadn’t had a conversation with this blond before but her face isn’t foreign to Andi. After the second girl finished speaking, Andrea’s gaze went back on the floor. She couldn’t face the professors for she was afraid to make any eye contact with them. She was truly embarrassed for her wrong doings and she knew that she eventually has to pay for her wrong actions.

Andrea listened as Professor Hayes spoke. She seemed tired of the situation which caused Andrea to shrug. She didn’t dare speak any more nonsense words for she knew she was already in big trouble. The Asian girl though, stayed silent which made Andrea question whether she ran out of words or if she was simply playing safe. The two professors went out of earshot as they discussed the current matter. Andrea did nothing as Professor Hayes and Professor Kingsley talk to each other. She decided that she need not do anymore risky things that may lead to a more severe punishment. When the two professors finished talking, Andrea took a deep breath as a sign that she was ready to face her punishment. Professor Kingsley talked first this time and gave the American girl some instructions. She, then, told Professor Hayes that she would leave Andrea’s punishment on her. Andrea winced as Professor Kingsley spoke the punishments. Please, just don’t take house points. Don’t take house points, Andrea silently prayed as she listened as Professor Kingsley finished her words. When she was done, it was now clear to Andrea that she will help clean. Of course, cleaning is necessary since she was involved in the throwing of pies. She looked around the room in hopes to find a mop or a rag and eventually found one over the kitchen counter.

Alliyah felt confused and puzzled when Professor Hayes spoke to her. It would take a great deal for her to be put into some sort of punishment and a simple pie fight would not let her record go into a mess. Alliyah admitted though, that she was one reckless fool at night - but she made sure that she would not be followed. Alliyah conducted a quick scan of the previous events mentally, feeling reassured that she did nothing for the situation to be something like this. It was pretty embarrassing, to be caught in the middle of two girls throwing some stupid pie at one another. Beforehand, Alliyah made sure that no professor was out there but she felt that her adventurous side was slipping. It has been a whilst ever since she went out of the dorm, venturing to the mysterious places in the castle. Unfortunately for her, she was caught between two students throwing pies at each other - literally. The thought made her frown in disappointment to what just happened. She was innocent for all she knew, and she hoped that the other two wouldn't include her in their naughty fights. Alliyah did not even have the guts to lie or to glare at both!

Eventually, Professor Hayes led the very pregnant Gryffindor head of house somewhere where they were out of earshot. Alliyah did not mind, just so she disliked hearing the discussion of punishment by the professors. Especially now that her head of house was in front of her. Alliyah's body was stiff as she looked down to the ground. She tried remaining apathetic, but the efforts to do so were entirely useless. Instead of trying again, Alliyah bit her lip in apprehension. Once both professors were done, the blonde settled her bright blue eyes on both of them. She listened to Professor Kingsley and nodded slowly as she took in her words. "Your punishment will be two-fold," Those words echoed in Alliyah's mind, and she thought of it as an unfair punishment. The two students wouldn't dare start some fake story wouldn't they? Alliyah was almost positive about that and threw a small smile at Professor Hayes. She wanted to leave the room to avoid the tension. But before she even reached the door, she silently grabbed two cookies from a small platter that was settled on the counter and munched on them whilst she contemplated the situation of those two. She was certain that she would see the other blonde student in the common room later on. Perhaps an hour from now.

OOCOut of Character:
Ohmaigosh I totally forgot, so sorry guys :doh:

Abby nodded at the Deputy Headmaster as she handed over the punishment to Abby. She was quite surprised at the aspect but still didn't question it. She ignored the younger girl as she left and nodded to Cyndi before turning her attentions to the young cub. She had already moved to help the Hufflepuff, but that was not where her punishment would end. "Alright, after you have cleaned up this mess I want you to see me in my office. I trust you will be able to find your way there?" She said as she crossed her arms and shook her head. She was going to have to take house points aswell she figured. Couldn't let her off completely. "I am also taking ten house points, when you come to my office I will explain why." She then looked at the young Hufflepuff and nodded. "When you have finished you can leave, your punishment is not for me to decide." She turned on her heel and started towards the door, before stopping and turning around again. "The both of you had better do a decent job too. If I find out that the Houseelves cleaned up for you. There will be alot more then simply ten housepoints taken from you. That goes for you too." She added to the Hufflepuff. She turned around and walked out the door. Heading to her office to wait for the young Gryffindor.
OOCOut of Character:
Nicole, feel free to start a thread in Abby's office ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back