Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Anyone Alive
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Flexible Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
After what had been a rather eventful time spent with the others of her house at the yearly house meeting, where some idiotic person had decided to hug Professor Styx. Sage had decided the next day when she woke up that while she liked being back at school, she needed a break from the noise. She needed to be able to step away from all the rubbish of this school. It was hard to do this however, since the school constantly had people everywhere. She didn't know where to go to just be able to enjoy herself. For a little bit of peace and quiet which would very greatly help her feel better about her day. This was sort of hard to come by in Hogwarts, but the girl had a number of options for it. The first was the sorority room, and the other was the kitchens. While Sage like'd being a sister and all that, she wasn't sure she wanted to be there just yet. He was much more interested in going to other places. When the year first started, the fifth year Slytherin knew that no matter where she went there were always first years, exploring and doing silly things. She on the other hand wanted quiet. So in the end she knew the place that she had to go. It was the one place that most students who were new to the school didn't even know about. Which was why it was certain to be a little quieter than other places.

Despite it being only the second day of term, Sage had really put in the effort that morning. Applying a light amount of make up to really bring out her eyes and her jawline. She was wearing her own clothes instead of the uniform, a summer dress, which also worked for winter. All she did was add a jumper, the skirt of the dress came down to her just above the knee so it was long enough to keep her warm. Of course since she was to be wandering around the school Sage had chosen to wear simple ballet flats, really there was nothing better. Once she was all ready to go, the Slytherin teen took her bag with her wand within it and left the room. Heading straight for the kitchens where she knew that she would be able to enjoy a light breakfast in peace and away from the rest of the school. It was a short walk from Slytherin, and within minutes the elves had let her sit and had brought her breakfast. She had kindly requested that while she was here and eating breakfast that the elves would stay quiet, she really didn't need there voices ruining the quiet that she wanted. The slytherin was very happy that they all seemed to obey immediately. Sage knew she had to start doing some real studying soon. She was looking forward to having the OWLs done with, but they were still a while away at that point. Happily the girl began to eat her breakfast in the peace she had created. She wouldn't even mind if someone joined her, just as long as they stayed quiet too.

Erik Metzger, dressed in his typical Slytherin robes, cast an almost remorseful look upon his fast as he descended into the kitchens to get something to drink. The year started out with a blast. Some little kid actually hugged Professor Styx, and he believed that this was just beyond ridiculous. Erik had no idea what he really wanted out of the fourth year here. Erik had a lot to think about. He did not even know if he was going to try at any point this year. He looked forward as he descended down, his blue-green eyes looked forward as he thought over his home life. Winnie and his dad were seeing each other. He wasn't sure about how he liked her, but she was better than his mom. And, she made his dad happy. Erik just had to remember that his father would be happier with Winnie, and he should be happy for his dad. Everything will turn out just fine. He could open up more, but he hoped to see if she would stick around more first. And she has so far. Perhaps he should give her a chance. Winnie seemed to be happy too, and one hell of an animal lover. The Slytherin liked animals, but as long as he had his own, he was good to go. He didn't want to live in a zoo though.

Upon entering the kitchens, Erik's eyes rested on someone else who was in here. It was morning, and he thought that he would be alone down here. Apparently not. The elves were pretty quiet, and he wondered if she commanded them to have done so. "Um, sorry. I can go if you don't want to be disturbed." She looked slightly older, but she was pretty too. Perhaps not as pretty as him, but that was because of the one-fourth Veela that ran through him. He was a pretty boy, and he could not help that at all. Erik sometimes didn't like it, but he had confidence in his looks. If only he socialized with others. "I'm Erik, by the way." Erik avoided using his last name for a reason, and he did not want to have to deal with someone knowing his dad. That made him annoyed over anything else, but he still needed to find something to eat.

Sage enjoyed breakfast alone. It was better than having to be around most of the rest of the school. The elves always listened to her when she asked them things, so it was good to have a little bit of peace and quiet before any day. She had spent most of her break with just her father in New Zealand, and so it always took her a little while to get used to so many people being around her again. It was always strange to her when she was suddenly surrounded by people once again. She did look forward to it really. Boys were much more plentiful at Hogwarts than they were in the muggle village she lived in with her dad. They were also better looking at Hogwarts too, which was definitely a plus to things. She was always happy that they were better looking at the school. She wasn't too keen on relationships or the idea of really being committed to anyone, but it didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun with it. Like she'd had with Preston. Their thing was over now, and she was glad. As she was sure he was too. They could go down certain paths that were different from what she was used to from him.

Happily the girl continued to eat alone, not even bothering to glance at the door when she heard someone else walk in. The slytherin prefect only looked over to the person when he began talking. Her eyes fell upon a boy a little younger than her that she didn't actually know. So obviously he wasn't in her year at school, but they were however in the same house. He was definitely good looking. Above average looks really. Clearly the boy had gotten a good set of genetics. Which was good for him. Sage had been granted some pretty good genetics too, but no where like this boy had. "No, you don't need to go. Just take a seat" She told him, motioning in front of her. "The elves are the only ones I really want to be quiet." she said, glancing around at the elves, just as the boy then introduced himself as Erik, "I'm Sage" she smiled slightly at him and then motioned for one of the elves to come over and get Erik whatever he had come to the kitchens for."I'm honestly surprised more people don't use this room more often. Less noise fresher food"

The girl, as he recognized as a prefect, didn't tell him to shove off and leave her alone. Instead, she offered him a seat. She was certainly good looking, but if he preferred a certain type of girl, he would have said that he preferred lighter hair. But her eyes, they were incredible. Erik walked forward and took a seat, slowly to make sure that he didn't fall on his butt. Now, that would be embarrassing. He thought about the prefects and remembered that something big happened and though Erik was curious about it, he thought that it was clearly none of his business. Erik looked toward the prefect and thought about what he could ask her, but he didn't. He fell silent. She mentioned on how she just wanted the elves to be quiet. He nodded and understood what she meant. "The elves do seem a little chatty, but when I want to some peace and quiet, I tend to go to my dorm." He didn't have too many dorm mates. He thought about it, and wondered if he would actually have his own room. His room mates vanished off, one by one. It was a matter of time before his other ones vanished too.

She introduced herself as Sage, before she said that she was surprised that most people don't use this room more often. Less noise and fresh food. He looked over at an elf that approached him before he asked for simple toast. He couldn't handle meat right now. His stomach was not feeling the greatest. "I'm not surprised, actually. Not many people would want to come down to the dungeons. Cause of Styx and other Slytherins." He knew that Slytherins had this bad reputation, but he honestly wondered where it came from since Sage seemed nice. She wasn't rude to him. So, where did the reputation come from? He wasn't sure about it, so maybe Sage might. "Honestly, I don't know where the whole 'Slytherins are bad' thing came from, so it might be to our advantage with the kitchens." The elves came over with toast for Erik on a plate. He thanked them and started to nibble slightly. He had an upset stomach right now, and just needed something to absorb the acid. The butter might not help much though.

Sage smiled slightly at him as he took a seat in front of her. She hadn't thought that he would, but he had. He talked about the house elves, and Sage agreed through a nod. Though while most of the time she'd get peace and quiet from the dorm, she didn't like lingering around there. She just couldn't deal with any of the things that might happen. Ever since the Prefects meeting, and the subsequent punishment, she was happier to be slightly away from it. She was happier to not have to be close to slytherin in any way. it was easier to her right now. "I usually go to my dorm, but I was looking for a change in scenery and food" she gave a small shrug, her tone was almost disinterested in what she was saying, she didn't really wanted to talk about why she wasn't in the dorm, or the common room, so she hoped with that, the subject would be dropped. She didn't want to outright tell him to drop it, but she wanted it dropped. Hopefully he got the hint. She did have a fairly empty dorm room, that much was certain, but she just didn't want to be in it.

Glancing around the room, she nodded at his words. It was not that surprising, since people would either run into unfriendly slytherins, or Styx, and for some that was too big a risk. It wasn't really worth mentioning that Styx's office was on the first floor and not the dungeons, but other students didn't seem to get that. "People in other houses are just stupid" she muttered, this was the best place for fresh food, it didn't matter if it was close to slytherin. Sage looked at Erik as he spoke again, she gave a little shrug, she was a little more certain where it came from, but she had to say that it wasn't just Slytherin's who were bad. "I don't really get it either. Slytherin's aren't that bad. We're always winning the house cup, and our quidditch team, always does well. People are just jealous, and scared of Styx." she gave a small shrug, she didn't really know why, but she wasn't also too bothered into caring that much about it. If it meant that few other students wandered to this area of the school then good. "Most students are just too afraid of Styx to face anything close to Slytherin." she gave a small shrug, "With good reason I guess" She wasn't particularly afraid of Styx but others would be.

Erik nodded when Sage explained that she normally went to her dorm but needed a change in scenery. Coming down to the kitchens was definitely a change from the dorms, since one is surrounded by elves. Erik himself didn't have many elves, just one, to tend to the house. His father treated it like a person. Gave the thing clothing, and it stuck around to still serve. It was pretty cool, but Erik was just laid back about it. "I normally just wonder around, but I too stick with the dorms. You get more peace now that the majority of the students left. Anyways, that subject is rather boring, is it not." Erik shrugged his shoulders as he was slowly nibbling on his food. He didn't feel like engorging himself. Especially not in front of a cute girl. That and the talk was a little on the boring side. Who wanted to talk about that anyway? It was definitely not him. Erik found that his dorm room was somewhat empty, but that was because a lot have left. He was pretty relieved about it too, and didn't care as much. He could read and study in peace, and sleep without being disturbed by snoring and such. Erik hated the others in his year. None of them seemed at all that worthy, or just weird. Some of them seemed to be really bad butt-kissers of professors.

As soon as she mentioned that some people were just stupid, Erik's normally vacant expression twisted into a smile and a genuine laugh. This was definitely funny. "That statement is the truest thing I've heard since I've been here." He turned and asked the elves for a cup of orange juice. Once he received it, he took a good drink of it. He needed something to quench his thirst. She mentioned some more truths, and how Slytherins weren't that bad. It was just false. "I doubt we will win the house cup this year, but I've seen some bad apples in Gryffindor, and all other houses. Styx is a scary man though. I can't imagine how miserable his kids are." Erik did wonder why the man had kids. Better yet, how. How in the world could someone marry him and have his kids? Surely all were miserable sods. "Less drama for us." He hated drama and tried his best to stay out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back