Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
After a satisfied delivery to her housemate, she read on the letter to find out who is her next person to deliver to. Alexis knew who that person was. She'd seen him at Quidditch matches, stepping aside her competitive nature, the brunette head one stair down to the seventh floor toward the Gryffindor common room. Alexis might not get inside but she's a very patient girl and can wait outside for the boy. As she arrived, the Ravenclaw sat on the floor beside the painting door and waited for her person of interest.

Satisfied with how well his candy cane deliveries had gone, the thirteen-year-old had walked back up the grand staircase to spend the remainder of the day catching up on his Care of Magical Creatures homework inside the Gryffindor common room. It wasnt until his stomach growled viciously that he looked up from the parchment in front of him and dropped his quill next to it, knowing that now would be a good time to start heading towards the Great Hall. After blowing the ink dry and packing it into his bag, Tomas exited the common room only to stop and raise an eyebrow at the girl sitting on the ground, looking at the colours on her robes and asking, "You lost?"

Alexis was fiddling with candy cane and stretched her legs on the floor when a voice spoke up beside her. She looked up to see a Gryffindor who just came out of the common room. Asked if she was lost,she shook her head,"Nope. I am waiting for Tomas Wode to come out. Is he in there?Is it possible for you to call him outside?I wouldn't bother you if I could enter your common room myself.",she added with a laugh.

He cringed slightly when she mispronounced his name, though rather than correcting the younger girl, Tomas beamed at the sight of the candy cane in her hand. ''You're speaking to him!'' he exclaimed happily.

Upon hearing that Alexis was speaking to who she was looking for,she immediately stood up and after dusting herself off,presented the candy cane to the Grffyindor. "This," pulling the note from her pocket,"and this are for you."She smiled at the student in front of her.

To Tomas Wode
Merry Christmas! I hope you like candy canes, because I didn't want to ruin the surprise by asking.
- Veronica

Users who are viewing this thread

Back