Evan Ross

Adventurous 🤪 | Spontaneous 🌚 | Crazy kiddo ⚡️
OOC First Name
Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
The sorting ceremony was over and just right before going to the common room, to their new welcome of the new head of house, Evan decided to stay for a while in the dungeons. He wasn't feeling the vibe now and Evan didn't like seeing all these happy faces that the first years had when they heard their fate from the sorting hat. Young Slytherin kid wasn't entirely happy about the choice of him actually being in Slytherin, he was rather glad that he wasn't in Gryffindor and wouldn't have to see his brother all the time. Their first interaction wasn't that good and it definitely showed their differences of living with and without parents. Of course, Evan probably would also be a lot different if he had a chance to actually be with his parents. At least Martha decided to help Evan grow and cared about him..

Evan was wandering around the dungeons, going all the way to the wall in the end and then coming back again, then just taking a seat on the ground somewhere in the middle. He somehow wasn't feeling all this vibe yet and he wasn't feeling that he was actually ready for his first year in Hogwarts New Zealand. Evan didn't want to spend all his time just studying as he heard that that is what Mark pretty much did during his first year. He hasn't even been to the forbidden forest! Evan was just sitting on the ground with his stoned face and looking around.

Jacinta made her way down to the dungeons, trying not to look disgusted. She wasn't happy with Slytherin, despite the fact she'd met some of the other first year girls who felt the same. She was halfway to the common room when she nearly tripped over someone sitting on the ground."Geez, be careful," she snapped, not thinking about how the person might feel. She was in a bad mood, and the slight inconvenience made her even more frustrated.

She continued walking, then stopped. That was a little harsh, she thought. Jacinta sighed, but swallowed her pride and turned around."Sorry, I didn't see you. I was at fault." It was abrupt, but she felt a little better. At least she apologised."Are you okay?" she asked softly, a little nicer.

As Evan was just sitting there, suddenly people started coming in the dungeons and he was just still staring at the ground, when suddenly someone nearly tripped over him and even told him that he had to be careful. He was really mad at this fact as he was sitting there for quite a while and it wasn't his fault that this someone could not just look down and just go forward. Evan pushed his legs to him - Really? Evan said in annoyed voice as he wasn't happy before this happened, but now this got him even more mad.

The girl just decided to continue walking forward and say nothing more to Evan. It made him even more mad. Was it really the way you deal with these kind of situations? How could people be so stupid? No one really cares about anyone, they all just care only about themselves.. Evan really understood that this is a true fact when more and more people just gave him reasons to trust this fact.. Then suddenly she decided to turn around and say sorry to him..
- Of course it was! He said, looking at her for two seconds, not answering the question about him being okay.

Jacinta bristled. How dare he blame her and not answer if he was okay! She was trying to be somewhat nice. Sure, she had said that she was at fault, but that was to make him feel better."Well, next time at least answer the question." She turned and continued walking. Would he stop her? Probably not. She hoped he wasn't in Slytherin. She hadn't looked at what colour he was wearing. It would be bad to make enemies in her own house. Just forget it! she thought. You'll only work yourself into a worse mood.

Evan noticed in the girls tone that she seemed like she wanted to be nice, but right after Evan was mad at her about being so bossy, she decided to get back to her old tone. So, it probably meant that she acted to be nicer than she actually was. As she started walking away from him, he decided to say something - Oh, really? Evan said in a louder voice than before, - you should at least stick to one personality.. Evan laughed a little bit as he was saying that, even slightly smiling after laughing and it was pretty rare for him. - You're probably a Slytherin, huh, Evan said and then stared back at the ground.

Evan didn't like to pick up fights or start arguments with someone, but he realised that sometimes he didn't have a choice. People were so stupid around him and he sometimes felt that he was actually more mature for his age. His grandmother Martha always used to say that Evan should find the right people. Maybe she was right, although Evan still haven't found anyone, that seemed at least alright.

Jacinta turned back, but didn't get any closer."Personalities change depending on who you're around. It seems that my personality around people that don't treat me somewhat kindly isn't the greatest." She knew that she shouldn't get mad, but everything was a little too much."And so what if I'm in Slytherin. It's not the house I wanted to be in." She crossed her arms, but didn't turn away. He must be in Slytherin, why else would he ask that? Surely it wasn't a coincidence."Look, I didn't mean to trip over you. But you were sitting in an inconvenient spot."

- Maybe you're just acting again to show that you're nice, but, lol, I can see through you, you're not hard to read, Evan said just right when she turned over and looked at him again and finished his sentence. He was saying that in his typical cold voice, still being in a complete poker face and laughing a little bit. Evan didn't have goal to make this girl even more mad at him, he just was saying what he felt like saying. As usual. This girl seemed disappointed about being in Slytherin? Lmfao.. He thought to himself. - Oh really? Your personality is perfect for Slytherin, ha, Evan continued, giving her a slight smile that more looked like an evil smile for two seconds and then looked at her with his poker face that he was keeping before.

- Yeah, of course, and it is also my fault that you're in Slytherin, Evan looked at the ground now, - if that's what you were going to say next.

You don't know me. Jacinta took a deep breath."Maybe my personality is perfect for Slytherin. It's not going to make me any less disappointed in my sorting." She snorted at his comment about her blaming him for being sorted into Slythering."That's stupid, why would it be your fault? You don't even know me." Aside from her being mad, the boy was right. It wasn't his fault that it was the truth.

- Lol, what's so important about the house that the stupid sorting hat chooses? Evan looked at her. Why did it matter which house you were sorted in? He didn't quite understand that. The only house didn't want to be in was Gryffindor and that was only because his brother, Mark, was in that house and he didn't want to meet him that often. Evan looked at her once again with his poker face. - So what if I don't? He started. - it still doesn't means that I can't make any predictions.

Jacinta tossed that comment around in her head."True, you can make predictions." He was right, in a sense. It mattered to her about being sorted in Slytherin because it was the 'bad' house. Was she bad? What if her parents had a good reason to be ignoring her? She ignored those thoughts and looked at the boy."I guess you wanted to be in Slytherin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back