This is it! (Cordwell and Finnigan Wedding!)

Riley nodded at Leo when he walked in. " I think im a bit to much man for Leo to handle. I like to have one night stands not stay with them for ages." He laughed then watched Jason go to the window. He stood back up when it was time to go. He followed Jason out of the door and down to the car. He sat in the back seat and sighed heavily. " This is it Jay. Time to say i do." He patted his shoulder then sat back as they waited for Leo

Kevin was going for a jog before he got ready for Caysi's wedding, he needed to stretch and just wake himself up. Kevin ran around the neighborhood, making sure that he went on every street and every pathway. Once he was tired out, he went back home to take a shower, hopefully having enough time not to be late for the wedding. He quickly put on his suit, but stopped at the shoes. He didn't know whether he should put them on or not. Kevin decided not to, but carried the shoes with him anyways. Kevin quickly apparated to the beach. Waving to his mom and to his dad, and their partners. Kevin took a seat in a row waiting for everyone to come.

Sandra was getting Violet ready for the wedding, in her cute dress to match the theme of her sister's wedding. It was floral and it was at the beach, so Sandra thought that it fit. She put the baby in the stroller, while she went to go get ready herself. She had picked out a purple dress to go with the bridesmaid code. She held the shoes in her hand, and apparated to the beach with the baby stroller. Pushing Violet to Kevin, she quickly left her there with him, not knowing if her husband was going to come, but apparated then to the hotel. She quickly opened the door, seeing her sisters and some others there. " No worries, I'm here." She laughed going to see her sister.

Alex zipped up her dress and put on her shoes. Today was her sister's wedding, and she was happy for her. Alex knew that Justin was going to stay home with Ashley and wasn't going to come, so she didn't have to worry about Ashley being there. Alex quickly said her goodbyes and apparated out of the house. Alex made it to the hotel, running up the stairs. She had made it there in time. " Yeah, sure Sandra." She laughed walking in behind her sister. " We all know that the party starts when I walk in." Alex laughed while going to hug Caysi. " You look so good." She smiled at her.

Zoe entered Maximus' house, and gave him a tender smooch. "Thank you, you look pretty snazzy too." She exclaimed, then right away responded, "Yes, we should be getting off now." Though, she laughed when Constance brought out a camera and snapped a few pictures of the couple. Maybe one day it would be her wedding day with Maximus. She could only hope.

Once she was sure they were ready to leave, she took some floo powder from the bowl and stepped into the fireplace. Caysi had given her the name of the nearest safe fireplace they could apparate to, then how to get to the hotel from there. Zoe clearly said the name and was teleported just down the street from the hotel. Maximus soon followed, and they rushed to the hotel down the road.

She asked where her friend's room was, and took the elevator to the propor floor, knocking on the door, with Maximus just behind her. She was nervous for her friend, but was excited for her at the same time. She had always wondered which one of her friends would get married first. Estrella beat them all to it though.

Caysi had everyone there, she knew that Kiera couldn't make it, but that was ok and she understood. Caysi debated on whether or not she should put her shoes on, but decided that she wouldn't because most of the time she would be in sand. Caysi heard another person at the door, and walked slowly to open it. " Hi Zoe!" She said happily to see her friend. " It's really good to see you." She said smiling. " Who did you bring?" She asked happily looking at the guy that was beside her friend.

Jason sat in the car looking out of the window nervously as he came closer and closer to the wedding place. He turned to Riley and smiled. " So do you think that you will marry Adele in the future?" Jason didnt really see Riley as a marriage type of guy but then again he wasnt that type before he met Caysi. Jason just needed something to occupy his mind and male this journey seem quicker as he knew it would drag if he did nothing

Riley sat in he car in silence. He was thinking about how Jason would be so different as a marriage man. He wasnt even 20 yet and he was giving his whole life to one girl. Madness. His thoughts were interrupted when Jason spoke to him. He laughed to answer the question. Of course he loved Adele but he surely wouldnt be marrying her any time soon that was for sure. He was to unfaithful for that just yet. Besides he could meet someone else between now and then so why would he give his life away like that. " No mate unlike you i still want a life that isnt controlled by my mrs. I like to have the freedom to pick and choose." He said with a slight chuckle. He knew that Adele didnt mind him sleeping round but he liked to think that if he was going to get marriage then he would have to be loyal so he wanted to find the right girl that he wouldnt cheat on first

"Ahh Caysi, you look beautiful!" Zoe exclaimed as her friend opened the door to her room. She rushed and gave her a bear-hug, then introduced her to Maximus. "Caysi, this is my boyfriend, Maximus. The one I told you about in the letter." She said, with a wink, then turned to Maximus, saying, "And Maximus, this is Caysi, who's obviously getting married." She said jokingly. She loved weddings, and was excited for her old friend to say 'I do'. Though Zoe hadn't met Jason, she was sure he would be right for her.

Caysi smiled and returned the hug back to her friend. " Oh yes, I remember you telling me something about that." She smiled widely. " It's a pleasure to meet you." She said placing her hand out, ready to shake his.

Patricia had finally persuaded someone from her new home apparate her to Hawaii for her old friend, Caysi's, wedding. Patricia had to admit she was a little surprised when she had received her invitation. She hadn't spoken to Caysi in years but regardless she appreciated the thought and after everything that had been happening at home recently Patricia was glad to get away from everyone and everything and spend the day with perhaps a few old friends and she was in Hawaii for crying out loud, it was always somewhere Patricia wanted to go.

Making her way to the place where the Wedding was Patricia didn't know if she should go straight to the ceremony or to see Caysi first, she was probably too busy anyway. Although as she made her way around the Hotel where the wedding was taken place near she saw a few familiar faces. Asking at the desk if they were going to the Cordwell and Finnigan Wedding, she found out they were so she figured she would follow them, feeling slightly intimidated being there on her own. Making her way to Caysi's room Patricia knocked nervously on the door, it had been a while since she seen Caysi.

Maximus felt it all a bit of a whirlwind rushing from his home to where they were to get out and then on to Zoe-Hope's friend. Up the stairs they went and into a room where he was finally introduced to one of his girlfriends long standing friends. This was the first time he had met any of them and he wanted to do her proud and not embarrass her. When she introduced him and Caysi held out her hand, Max took it willingly but also reached across as was the French way and kissed both her cheeks.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet one of Zoe's friends, you look radiant today absolutely beautiful" and she did, he wasn't lying but no matter how beautiful she looked he could not help but feel that his girlfriend looked even more so. Moving back to her side her kissed the top of her head.
"Hmmm you're going to have to tell me just what you've been saying about me" he whispered with a grin before reaching down to hold her hand in his.

Caysi reached over and kissed both cheeks as well. " Aw, thank you." She said smiling and laughing. " Oh someone's at the door." She said walking over to open the door. " Patricia!" Caysi smiled. " I'm so happy to see you!" She said giving her friend a quick hug. " We were just about to walk over to where the ceremony is supposed to be, would you like to join us?" She asked.

Patricia stood outside the door, feeling a bit awkward. It sounded fairly busy inside and Patricia was probably intruding, she was starting to kick herself for not just going straight to the Ceremony. Just as she was about to turn and walk back to the lobby then outside she heard the door open. Turning she looked up at her old friend, she had changed so much. "Caysi! You look gorgeous!" she exclaimed, returning the hug. "It's good to see you too. And yeah that'd be great." she beamed, glad of some sort of company.

Caysi smiled. " It's been a while!" She quickly laughed. " Well, the ceremony starts in about twenty minutes, so maybe we should all go." She said looking around the room. " Alright everyone, let's go do this." She laughed. " The ceremony is just across the parking lot, that's the beach we're at." She said looking at all her friends. " Thank you guys for being here." She said happily before making her way out of the room.

Jason took a deep breath as the car stopped. He was here. It was time to get marriade. His heart was racing in his chest as he opened the door. As they were getting marriade on a beach he walked down the steps onto the warm golden sand. He walked up to where he would be meeting caysi when she walked down the isle. He stood there and looked at the arch covered with red and white roses. It was beautiful and he knew that Caysi would love it. He stood waiting with Riley, glad of the company of his best friend who was more like a brother. " Not long now. People will soon be here and so will Caysi. By the end of the day she will be Caysi Cordwell." He smiled at the thought of his soon to be wife.

Riley watched as the car pulled up beside the wall separating the beach from the road. He saw the wedding props had been set up and he had to admit, it looked pretty decent. His attention turned to Jason as he noticed his breathing deepen. He got out of the car slowly as Jason did. he would be keeping an eye on him before the wedding happened just in case it got too much for him and he tried to make a break for it. The car drove away into the distance when they were both out and turned a corner down into another road.

Riley began down the stairs and onto the warm soft golden like sand. He walked carefully, making sure not to damage his suit. He walked behind Jason when he tookhis place under the arch. " Dont worry about anything ok. Your going to be happily marriade soon to a great girl. Everyone will be jelous." he said patting his shoulder

Zoe smirked up at Maximus, and whispered, "That, you'll never know." She winked, tangling her fingers with his. She nodded to Patricia, just as she entered the room, then Zoe followed Caysi out, feeling more and more excited for her childhood friend. "This is so exciting."She said, looking up at Maximus. Zoe was glad she was here with him, and not here alone, or with any other boy for that matter.

Caysi smiled as she walked out through the lobby and heading closer to the beach. She looked back to make sure that everyone was there and no one was missing. Caysi walked onto the sand, feeling the cool breeze and looking at the ocean. Everything had seemed to be perfect. Caysi watched as her friends took their seats and her sisters were up at the front. Now it was up to her to walk up the aisle. She took a deep breath and put her foot out and started to walk up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back