This Is How You Do It!!

"I am an artist. Cold on the outside, artistic and warm on the inside," Svetlana murmured. She couldn't explain what all she had done, what all she could do. With her hand in his, she could feel warmth in her chest. Svetlana smiled warmly, and she whispered, "Maybe because you are just now experiencing the newer feelings out in the world." Svetlana wondered, what would happen to them in the future? She was not about to let this friendship slide.
Present time...September 19th, 2024
Svetlana entered the living room, seeing Leon perched on the couch, with a remote control. It was a cute scene, really. It had been three months since she had met him, and ever since, they had become close friends. Svetlana ignored the fact that he was a bit OCD, and she was growing quite fond of him. Svetlana was wearing a cute outfit put together just for Leon. She found herself wanting to impress him, wanting to please him. Svetlana sat beside him, and put her hands on her stomach. She was six months pregnant and she appeared to look like, about three months. She was tiny, and Svetlana was due for a check-up soon. Svetlana pressed the button on the remote to turn the television on, and the TV came on with an action-packed movie called Ghost Rider. "See? You can turn up the volume with these two buttons."

It had been three months since he had first met Svetlana and he could honestly say he adored her a lot more than he really had adored any other woman that he had ever met in his twenty-three years of living on this earth. However that woman seemed to like to get him into the weirdest situations, like take right now for example, he was sitting on her couch randomly pressing buttons to this weird device that was supposed to mess with her Televisions thingy she was watching occasionally. Some movie with major creepy guys was on as he continued to click random buttons hoping to get something cool to happen. "Muggles and their odd devices." He sighed as he he continued to stare at the buttons on the device and attempt to get an idea of what they all did before he went randomly clicking again and broke something.

As much as he adored and wanted to hold her and be with her, he never truly forgot that she was currently carrying a child that wasn't his and he needed to be as careful and supportive to her and the baby as possible. "This movie has me beyond lost too." He laughed to himself and put the remote down next to him in the couch, why muggles felt they needed to keep inventing something new to prevent manual labor was far from against him. He turned to Svetlana and smiled, even if he didn't understand what was going on he liked the time he spent with her.

Svetlana chuckled and she adored how he was acting around muggle devices. "Muggles are quite fascinating. They always invent things because they don't have magic. Why men would need a remote when you can press the buttons on the TV is beyond me." Svetlana watched some of the movie and she wondered aloud, "This guy is cursed, like, he turns into the Devil's bounty hunter on a motorcycle. And he is after some really pale guy that is the Devil's son." Svetlana turned her brown eyes toward Leon, wondering if he wanted to do other things rather than watch a movie. For her, she didn't care. The movie was pretty good in her opinion, so Svetlana wouldn't mind either way.

Leon laughed because not only was Svetlana's laugh contagious but her explanation did not help him appreciate the muggle television device anymore than he did before. "Either way, it just proves how lazy the human race had gotten." He shrugged his shoulders and let this smile and laughter fade just as quickly as they came. He knew that once he got home his brother would probably chew his ear off with nagging seeing as he forget to mention he was leaving for awhile for a visit with a friend and lately members of the family have been disappearing like crazy. Where they have been going or what his brother was going to do about it was against him, he just wished everything would calm down.

"Oh, well this movie is weird. But I'll watch it if you like it." He still didn't get the point of it but he knew if it made her happy he would be happy. Leaning closer to her he tried to refocus on the movie even if he didn't understand it. "Muggle devices just confuse me." He answered as his eyes shifted to her and he smiled softly, maybe he just needed to be taught how the muggle world worked.

Svetlana laughed at the comment about the human race. It was true. She had her hands in her lap, and she grinned to herself. "I enjoy all movies, and my favorites are those silly movies. Like Scary Movie. It is so stupid, it is funny." Svetlana was raised all around muggles, and she knew a lot of movies. Svetlana turned to him, seeing him lean closer to her. Svetlana smiled to herself, "Maybe I should show you some muggle activities and then you'll see that magical folk and muggles aren't that much different at all." Svetlana's hand caressed Leon's cheek, before her lips gently grazed his, like tempting him. Svetlana didn't want to go too fast, but now, it was all up to him.

Leon didn't really see how Svetlana liked scary movies so much because to him they always had the same ending...everyone dies, end of the story. Leon felt like his family was nothing but a giant horror story as well with all the killing and hatred that seemed to corrupt them as time went on and they all slowly began to grow tired of one another. "You have an odd sense of humor." He said as he continued to lean close to her, he himself didn't really have much of a sense of humor to begin with so he found almost any of their humors entertaining nor did he actually understand them. Maybe that was why he had such a hard time meet people, he far too closed up in his shell to ever try so.

When Svetlana mentioned something about muggle activities, Leon raised an eyebrow and was almost tempted to ask her what she meant by that but instead froze up immensely when Svetlana's lips grazed his and her hand caressed his cheek. That woman had pretty much stolen his first kiss, and as sad as that was to him, it was also a bit warming to know that he kept something so special for so long. As much as it shocked him he didn't hesitate to blink before he wrapped his arms around Svetlana's back and used the force to slowly pull her lips more against his. 'What am I doing?' Was the only thought that managed to float through his mind as he pressed his lips more against hers and held her carefully.

It was almost surprising how natural this all seemed. Svetlana wondered if this man had actually done anything other than...kissing. Svetlana couldn't contain her curiosity. Her lips claimed his, and she smiled within the kiss. Her hands traveled down his chest. Svetlana knew that this could potentially harm the friendship, but he wasn't pulling away, and neither was she. She whispered, "If you want to stop, then just...say..." Her hands went under his shirt, feeling the warmth of his skin tightly over his muscled form. Svetlana had much experience, and knew right where to touch, and how to do so. Svetlana could just wonder where this would all lead to. Whoever said pregnant women can't do anything?

While deepening the kiss, Leon had thought that this was really wrong for a moment, this was some woman who was not only one of his best friends, but someone who was pregnant with another man's child. But his body didn't want him to stop, he had been so used to giving in to his fears and living in the shadow of his siblings that he was so ready to break free from his shell and become his own person. Plus he liked Svetlana so it all added into the mix of him just wanting this. When her hands went under his shirt and touched his flesh he felt his body begin to heat up, what was going on to make him still want this even though he knew the consequences could end up severe for him and her. His lips went to her neck as he left a trail of kisses all the way to her collarbone, where was all this coming from because he sure as hell didn't know what he was doing right now.

His mouth left her collarbone and his icy eyes met her for a moment, his hands going down to her waist where he rested them and tried to re-catch his breath. "I don't want us to damage anything, and the baby..." His eyes travelled to her pregnant stomach, despite how he was feeling he was not up to damage any life that wasn't his to claim and that especially didn't deserve it.

Blood rushed through her veins, warming her body, and Svetlana bit her lip in anticipation. The kisses were like liquid fire, and it was too much for her to handle at once. She moaned softly, and Svetlana hated that he had to pull away. He was lighting a fire within her, and she wasn't wanting to stop. Svetlana heard his words, and she too glanced down at her stomach. From what she heard, it was healthy. "I can guarantee it won't damage anything," softly she spoke, "and I know it is healthy. I wouldn't have let it get this far if I knew..." Svetlana instead of attempting to seduce him, she put her arms around his waist and pressed her cheek into his chest. She really liked Leon, and she had known him for three months. Svetlana liked him, and she wanted to express it somehow. Svetlana sighed as she heard his heartbeat. The closeness, surprisingly enough, was relaxing and exciting at the same time.

Leon didn't understand how this could at all be healthy for her or the baby but decided not to press it and just let himself actually live for at least one night. He was almost unsure if he was even in his right mind or not anymore because he knew it couldn't be normal for him to suddenly feel so different by being with a woman for once. "Only if your sure Svetlana." He felt her cheek against his chest and he knew he was ready to start making decisions for himself, if he wanted to go off and be with a woman that he liked and his family didn't like it, it would be just too bad for them because he wasn't going to regret it. Laying down on the couch he pulled Svetlana down with him before he pressed his lips to hers. His hands went down to rest on her hips as he deepened the kiss, perhaps if he didn't like Svetlana so much it would be easier to stop himself.

Leon tensed before his eyes opened slowly and he began to shift around. Judging by the light coming from the windows it was either the morning or early afternoon, but he was still extremely tired and it felt like he hadn't slept at all. 'What the hell did I do..' His icy tired orbs glanced over at Svetlana before he placed a hand over his face and silent groaned, should he really have done that last night? As he continued to stare at her he wondered if she was feeling okay or if she was going to feel weird about this whole situation too.

Svetlana was safe in blankets, and she was not regretting last night. She could definitely tell that Leon was a virgin... Well, not anymore! Svetlana's eyes fluttered open, and she turned around in the bed, snuggling the blankets close to her bare body. She stared at Leon, with a soft smile on her face, and she murmured, "You are wonderful, Leon. I...I don't feel regretful or remorseful about what happened last night at all." Svetlana paused, and she uttered, "How...how do you feel about it?" Svetlana held her head against the pillow, and pools of brown stared at Leon in a wondrous manner.

Leon returned the smile softly before he rolled onto his back and sighed again, of course he didn't regret what he had done, if he had he might not have still been lying here with her because if he regretted something he usually ran from it. "I feel...different." Was the only word he could think of using without being awkward about it, he now understood how his brother and sisters felt when they always met people that became important to them. Turning to Svetlana he kissed her cheek softly before he sat up and ran some fingers through his messy hair, he had definitely been gone for more than a few hours.

"I dare say that my brother is probably going to want to kick my a** now." He wrapped his arm around Svetlana and sighed again. He would explain to his brother where he had gone but he didn't want to head back just yet.

Lucky, was the only word that Svetlana could describe herself being. He was still here with her in the morning; as was she was still remaining in the bed as well. In the past, Svetlana would have run, or the guy would have. It was to protect herself from having strings attached. And now, here she lay, in the arms of another man, and Svetlana was, for once, at ease. Even her little baby could feel it inside her. Svetlana sat up just a bit, but made sure that her covers would not reveal her perfectly tanned body. "Oh, your brother can just take a hike if he says anything. You were...with me the entire time. You can handle yourself." Svetlana meant what she said, and she wondered, what would happen to them now?

Leon laughed lightly at Svetlana's comment, if only someone in his family besides Nicolette or Effie had the guts to say something like that to him. Leon did know that he didn't want to deal with his brother's bad attitude today, something amazing had happened last night and he knew he was probably going to get brought down because of it. 'Nicolette you better get back soon before my brother loses it.' The worst that could happen was the return of their overbearing father and Alphonse was working hard to make sure that didn't happen otherwise they would all be at his mercy once again. "Svetlana, last night was amazing. But I really must head home." He leaned over and sweetly pecked her on the lips before he got up from the warm bed and got dressed in the same clothing he was wearing the night before. He hoped it wouldn't be obvious why he hadn't come home last night because he knew his siblings were horrible when it came to sticking their noses into that kind of thing. They would be all over Svetlana and he didn't want them bothering her because he had become protective of her.

"Let's meet up again soon. And you let me know if you or the baby ever need anything Alright?" He winked as he buttoned the last button of his shirt, he wanted her to know that he could easily show his face if she needed anything. With one last smile he turned and apparated off, fully ready to receive his brother's wrath in exchange for such a wonderful night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back