Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Mai.Kuraki.485739.jpg
AI EDOGAWA
<i>
</i>

Yes, you read the description right. Friends. I'm looking for a bit of friends for this little mean girl who seems to be fighting most students. Right now, she had a fight with her brother and not having much friends doesn't help at all. I want someone who would be able to comfort her and keep her company. Of course, it would need to be someone who could handle both of her personalities, her kind side and also her mean side.

If you want more info about her just click on her biography in her signature or feel free to PM me.

Hey Marga.
I dont know much about Ai but I have Tara Sitara a fifth year Hufflepuff who is pretty sweet and nice who could be her friend. Tara loves drawing, and colours, she is pretty innocent and friendly and rather bubbly. for a link to her look in my siggie.

Hey Marga :D

If you want Kate Moon or Amelia Jane could be her friend?Amelia wouldn't really take sides at the fight so she could be a friend and if you want Kate could offer advice since she has fallen out with siblings too?

Ai and Tara:

Alright, Mia... But, would Tara be able to handle Ai when she meets her mean personality... Cause Ai introduces herself in a mean way...

Ai and Kate:

That would be great Hanna, after all they already met and Ai wouldn't be so mean to her anymore. Maybe just a bit grumpy? Want to try it out?

Ai and Amelia:

Amelia is also good, by I'm also worried if Ai's mean personality come out, it might have a reverse effect. But, we could still try it out if you want.

Hey Marga! Maybe Heath could see what's up with Ai and attempt to try and cheer her up. Or Satsuke could try and become better friends with Ai. I may have my a second year, JazzyMae Smile. She is a really nice girl. She has two older brothers, so she can deal with Ai's mean side. So tell me what you think. I can't do all of these. Only like one or two.

Ai and Heath:

I think that's a great idea. Ai isn't mean to Heath anymore now, so maybe she'll be acting sad in front of him.

Ai and Satsuke:

Ai might start becoming mean to Satsuke since Conan and Ai are rivals now. And the only reason why Ai was so kind to Satsuke was because he was her brother's friend.

Ai and JazzyMae:

If she could handle Ai's mean side then I guess it would be alright..

So, I guess Heath or JazzyMae are the best options... Still up to you though...

Kate and Ai
That's great! Who would you like to start?

Amelia and Ai
Sure,we will see how it develops!Who would you like to start?

I can start something for JazzyMae and Ai. Would you like to start something for Heath and Ai?

Hanna, I'll start the one for Amelia and Ai.

And Lovi, sure, I'll start the one for Heath and Ai...

But, I'll get on to those later when I get home (going to school now)......

Ai and Tara
I think that you may have a point. although Tara will be able to handle someone in a bad mood, she would try and sort of remove herself from the situation so maybe it wound not be a smart mix, and it looks like you have a lot of offers for the moment. though maybe in the future if you want to we can have a shot.

Ai and Tara:
Alright Mia.... And I'll be glad to give it a shot in the future.

Ai and Amelia:
Familiar? Not Sure.

Ai Edogawa said:
Ai and Satsuke:

Ai might start becoming mean to Satsuke since Conan and Ai are rivals now. And the only reason why Ai was so kind to Satsuke was because he was her brother's friend.
That didn't stop her with Taylor :r

Taylor Blare said:
Ai Edogawa said:
Ai and Satsuke:

That didn't stop her with Taylor :r
That's because first meeting was with Conan and Ai was already irritated with Taylor.... :r xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back