Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
The next person which Mazikeen had needed to find was someone in hufflepuff, and in her search for the other girl, she had looked in the great hall and the library till someone said she was likely in the hufflepuff common room. This wasn't great since Maze couldn't get into the hufflepuff common room. She stood outside and the first hufflepuff heading in that she could grab the attention of she asked if they could see if Eleonora Cade was inside and if she could ask her to come out of the common room. It was a lot to ask of someone but Mazikeen didn't want to just yell in the person's name until they responded that seemed like a more rude thing to do.

Ellie wondered who on earth could be asking for her. She knew that it wasn't Hermione because she normally knew when her Slytherin friend was coming. Confused, she shut her book and placed it down on the seat that she had just vacated and went out to meet the mystery person. "Were you asking for me?" Ellie asked the girl in front of her.

The girl looked at the girl who came out of the common room and asked her if she'd been looking for her, "If you are Eleonora Cade, then yes," she replied with a warm expression, "I have a rose for you!" she told her, pulled out the rose and note for the girl, assuming that this was the right girl, the person she was looking for, after all why would someone lie about it.
Ellie,
You're the best friend I could ask for. I hope one day we could be more.

Ellie grinned at the girl and nodded "that's me! Oooh a rose? For me?" she asked. The Hufflepuff didn't know that many people and especially not ones that would send her a rose. She took the rose and looked over the note and remained as confused as ever. "Are you sure this is for me?" Ellie asked the deliverer while turning the note over to see if there was anything on the back but there was nothing. No name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back