Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
The dance was stupid, but Elena Cardosi made her way through the corridors with her best friend Elias Styx at her side. She did dress up, only to blend in and nothing more. She had no reason to impress anyone other than herself. Like the previous dance, the only thing that they would do is eat the snacks and comment and make up of others make themselves look like absolute tools. There was nothing more to experience. As soon as she looked around at the decorations, her nose scrunched up into disgust. "Ugh, this is revolting. People actually enjoy this?" She turned her eyes to look at her friend to see if he liked what he saw.

Elias wasn't a fan of Valentines day or dances in general but what he did like about them was it was a good chance for he and his best friend Elena Cardosi to laugh at the people around them who took the occasion so seriously. Elias dressed in a suit to blend into the surroundings and made his way to the Great hall with Elena and laughed when she referred to the decorations as revolting. "Its gross but look people seem to be enjoying it though I'm not sure why," Elias scoffed as he looked around. "You look nice though,"

Elena gave Elias a small smile when he complimented her. She could not dislike it when he did it. Others, she would have snapped at. ”You do too, though I expected as much coming from your family. Dressing down would have been a shame. Like it is in mine.” Elena enjoyed the fact that both came from prestige families. Her eyes looked over and saw none other than Professor Styx himself. And he was with the new transfiguration professor. “Wait, what is Professor Styx doing here? And with a date? That is outrageous!” Elena never would have thought that someone like him would have showed his face to something like this. This wa truly remarkable. Elena turned and grabbed a cup and dipped it. Being on the outskirts and seeing everyone truly was rewarding.

Elias nodded at Elena comment about his family, it was true that dressing for the occasion was the minimum expected of anyone with his name. "Its true, luckily there are worse things in life than throwing on a suit," He shrugged. Elias followed Elena's eyes in disbelief, surely she was mistaken. "It is, that's gross, I thought my uncle had more class," Elias took a drink and sipped from it hoping for a distraction. "Okay, see that girl dancing with average looking guy from our house? He's really into her but she keeps looking over at that guy who looks like he's been chizzled out out marble, the one dancing with the Gryffindor captain,"

"Yeah, like the tools of this holiday," remarked the young Ravenclaw as she sipped her drink. At least the drinks and food was decent. Nothing like what she had at home. Her eyes wondered over to where Elias was talking about, before landing on the two couples in question. Of course. It was a love...square or something. "Oh right. She is a Kyle, and the marbled boy toy is a Vetrov. I keep tabs on who the pure-bloods are. Ten sickles on the two leaving their dates in the dust." It was an easy bet and win, since she could tell what would happen. It was painfully obvious. "Have you noticed all the dates here? Many are with the same gender. Progressive school I guess." She knew that her family would be highly against it, and wasn't sure if his family was similar. She wouldn't doubt it though. Their families were old fashioned.

Elias listened as Elena informed him who the people were he'd pointed out, she clearly paid more attention to people around the school than he did. Them being pure blood didn't automatically make them more interesting to him. "I can't take that bet, look at them, he's barely looked at his own date and she's mentally undressing him as we speak," Elias laughed. It was dead on the pair would ditch their dates for each other, the only question was when. Elias looked around the room as Elena began to talk about the number of same sex couples in the hall. "Yeah i guess so, I guess not all families are as traditional as ours,"

”True because there they go right now. How predictable. That Ravenclaw deserves so much better than that trashy girl. But the marbled boy left the captain. The captain should reconsider going after the Ravenclaw instead after that humiliation.” Elena scoffed as she watched them, finishing off her drink and throwing the empty cup behind her. She grabbed a cookie and her eyes scanned the great hall. Then they landed on a familiar face. ”Isn’t that the minister’s son, with another boy? Hell, he could have done better with someone like you, Elias.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back