Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus smiled at the name of the next person. Although he had never actually spoken to the Hufflepuff boy, he knew who he was because they were in the same year. He walked into the student lounge, wondering if Ares would be around since this was close to the hufflepuff common room. Thaddeus smiled when he spotted the boy and walked towards him, ''Hi Ares,'' he said, ''I'm here to give you a flower.'' he grabbed the yellow flower out of the bucket and held it up for the boy to see.

Ares had been working away easily in the student lounge when he was interrupted by a boy wondering up to him and to give him a flower. Ares was startled at the flower in front of him, he hadn't expected to get any and he was surprised to get one. He didn't think anyone would want to send him a flower, he assumed it was probably Xavier and really he would be happy with that, so the boy reached out and took the flower, "Thanks," he had a tone of confusion, "It's lovely," he didn't know if there was a note to go with it, but he was just imagining what it would be like to receive so many roses that you couldn't hold them, that you were just so focused on the roses. What it would be like to do something like rose giving for life, "Do you just have to deliver them? Or do you get some too?" he asked the boy who had handed him the flower.

Thaddeus smiled when Ares took the flower from him, and give him the note that was attached to the rose before it'd fallen off.
To Ares,

Thank you for being my first friend. Hopefully one day we'll be able to play spies again just like we did before. Our secret getaway vehicle has been waiting for us for a long time now!

Happy Valentine's Day,
From Agent E.

''I just have to deliver them,'' he said, ''I haven't received a flower yet but that's fine, I love delivering them.'' Thaddeus smiled once more and asked, ''Did you get more?''

Ares looked at the note as it was handed to him, reading carefully over what was written and finding himself smile regardless, trust Ellie to send him a flower with such a lovely note. He liked the girl she had been fun, really just so entertaining, so willing to just jump in to what he was saying. As the other boy spoke Ares was startled out of what he was reading, he looked up at the boy and smiled, "That's a pity, I hope you get plenty of roses," ares told him, "I think this is the only one I'll get, and I'm happy," the boy told him, "Thanks,"

Thaddeus smiled at his comment and said, ''You're welcome.'' before leaving him behind with his yellow rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back