Not open for further replies.

Raymond Mandy

OOC First Name
Lovi
Sexual Orientation
bi
Wand
Curved 10 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Hello everyone! I am looking for some RP's with a few of my characters! So the first one is:</I>
tumblr_lzejhezjbq1r8old3o1_500.gif
Raymond Mandy! Raymond is now my main account, so if you ever want to start something up, PM him! Okay, Ray Ray is a first year Slytherin, but he's a pretty chill guy. He is a lot more mature now, and he is very excited to be at Hogwarts. He has a twin sister, Ravynn Mandy, that he is still very protective of, and he feels a bit inferior to her. Messing with Ravynn is a quick way to get on his bad side. However, he is quite outgoing. He likes to be heard, and sometimes he puts little to no thought into his action. Ray Ray is always up for some mischief, and he has no problem making a scene for no reason. So, he needs friends and maybe a few enemies too. He also really likes playing with adults. He finds older people uptight and strict, so if you have professor that needs to relieve some stress or needs an extra kid to scold, Ray Ray is your boy. Have you noticed his big hair? What is not to love about that?! On to:
timothybenenetiJR.jpg
I don't know the name of his playby, so I just used his signature. This is Timothy Benenati Jr., but he likes to be called Timmy because he doesn't like how Timothy sounds. So, he is autistic. He has trouble interacting socially. However, he is extremely skilled sketch artist. His mind is like a camera that takes pictures of what he likes, and he is able to draw it with great detail. He has a hard time making eye contact with people, and he is trying harder to communicate with people. He is a very sweet kid, and he has a hard time understanding the ideas of "good" and "bad". For Timmy I am thinking of a couple people that he likes to follow around because he likes drawing them. I was also thinking of him having a mentor of some sort. He is going to have a bit of trouble adjusting, so he is going to need someone patient and caring to put in some extra time with him. I thought that kind of relationship would be good for him. Next:
tumblr_mucdeglnGK1rvf2eqo1_500.gif
Hezekiah Mowry. He is a werewolf, and he has a daughter, Rama Jaslynn Mowry, that he loves to death. I plan on applying him for a position in the Ministry, but apps are closed at the moment. He is sarcastic, and he does not have a lot of friends sadly. His family still does not know about him being a werewolf because he does not want them to try and take Rama away from him. He needs friends and some friends for his adorable little munchkin! He is more comfortable with his condition, but he still does not go around flaunting his stuff. Hezekiah is gay, which is kind of funny since he has a kid, but if you have any ideas for relationships, then let me know!
tumblr_inline_mpfjzpgg3A1qz4rgp.gif
<I>
JazzyMae Della-Robbia. She is a recent graduate from HNZ. Her grades weren't so good, so good, so she is going to live with her biological father and his new family. Her father owns a myriad of pubs around the international wizarding community, and he also an important figure in the fashion industry, as he also owns a fashion company. She is part-veela, and she will use it to her advantage. She is no longer the sweet girl we used to know. She has become manipulative and less sympathetic. For her, I don't care what you give me. She could use some rich buddies and people who are into sports just like her. I honestly don't know what JazzyMae needs, but it would be cool if she had some family members that could create some awesome plots with her. If you are interested in that, there is a list in the blog on her account. You can PM me for more info.

If you are interested in any of my other characters, feel free to post here!

Hey lovi. First of all it is great to see you back.
Second of all I have somehow managed to have gotten like 50 rp's going at the moment so if possible while I would love to rp with you again would it be possible to wait a couple of weeks.
I have a couple of offers.
First of all for hezekiah and Rama I have briar and Willow. I am pretty sure they have roped before. Drill works in werewolf support services and so try's to help out any werewolves she can. And willow is her daughter who I believe has just turned three (though I will have to double check her age) if she knows he is applying to the ministry she will make sure he gets a fair chance, though this will obviously be behind the scenes and not be able to be rped however play dates with the children would be cool.

Secondly for Timmy I have rhiannon McGowan she is a fourth year hufflepuff. I didn't at one stage consedier making her mildly autistic but decided it wasn't going to work. She loves studying. She is that crazy girl who willingly is doing hogwarts schoolwork in the day and then continuing to do her muggle curriculum in the evening (both her parents are doctors and she wants to go to uni to become one too. Despite this she is friendly and never lies (she can not lie, she can occasionally emit parts of the truth in a white lie which is really just an incomplete truth). She could be a sort of mentor for jimmy show him the ropes, etc.
let me know what you think of both the suggestions
Mia.

Also, forgot to suggest Ray, duh, her and her brother need to hang.

Mia! Sorry it took a bit. I'm happy to be back!
Hez and Briar: Actually, Rama is having her fifth birthday soon. So maybe Hezekiah could invited Briar because he knows she has a kid too. I think Briar could have checked up on him a few times due to her job, and They can talk at the party and stuff.

Rhi and Timmy: I think Timmy would benefit from the advice and instruction Rhi gives him. I think it'd be cute.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back