Third floor.

James Abbott

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash,
James had made his way out of the common room and down to the third floor corridor, he had just sent a note to Steph;
Steph,
Meet me on the third floor corridor, at 3pm, we need to talk.
~James.
He paced up and down the corridor, waiting for Steph.

Steph had got the note and ran to the third floor, she slowed down as she got there, trying to sort her crazy hair out.
She saw James pacing the corridor, she walked over to him, 'Hey Jammy,' She beamed at him.

James turned when he heard footsteps,
his stomach turned over when he saw Steph, he closed it eyes. Im not ready, i need time to think! He said to himself, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. 'Steph, uh, we need to talk.' He said, he could barely breath, he couldnt beleive he was doing this.

Steph could tell something was wrong as soon as she saw his face, 'James, whats going on?' She said, her voice suddenly turning serious.

James closed his eyes again, 'Steph, i-im sorry.' He said quietly, 'I-' He stopped, he could feel a lump in his throat.

'James?' Steph said, in a quiet voice, she was worried now, what had happened?! 'James, tell me whats going on, please James?!' She said, her voice a little stronger.

'I- .. Steph, i-im b-breaking up with y-you.' James said, his voice breaking. He hated this, closing his eyes, he took a deep breath. 'Im sorry..'

I- .. Steph, i-im b-breaking up with y-you.
Steph could feel her heart breaking, every bone in her body seemed to have melted away, 'No..' She whispered, her eyes prickling.

'Im sorry,' James said again, quietly. He looked into her beautiful eyes, he couldnt beleive he had done this.

'Dont do this,' Steph said, tears falling onto the floor, 'No? Please?!'

'Im sorry,' James said for the fourth time, he didnt know what to say.

'Sorry?' Steph said, 'Your sorry?!' She was shouting now, 'I cant believe you'd do this to me, i-i thought..' Steph stopped, her face was wet, she wiped her eyes, 'James..' Her legs gave way, she was sitting on the floor sobbing her heart out, 'All you can say is sorry, i thought you were different, i thought you actually cared! You came to my brothers house for the holidays for goodness sake, we've been together what 5 or 6 months, and all you can say is sorry.'
Steph refused to believe it was over, she would fight, she wasnt gonna let him go, not after everything they've been through.

'Steph, i am different! I do care!' James shouted, '5 months, and 2 days! There, that shows i care! That shows it ment something!' He stopped, watching her fall to the floor, 'Steph, your the one who was going to break up with me, so just dont okay.' James had stopped shouting, he said the words softly, but bitterly.

Steph looked up, 'Steph, your the one who was going to break up with me, so just dont okay. She winced at the bitterness in his voice.
'James what are you on about?' She said, tears still pouring down her cheeks, 'I would never break up with you?'

James was confused, 'I got this note, it was under my pillow, this morning, he pulled it out and threw it at her.
James thought you should know,
Steph's gonna break up with you, i heard her talking, apparently she's using you, to make other girls jealous.
Sorry mate.
He turned away, not wanting to see her tears,

Steph picked up the parchment, she read it, her jaw dropped. She stood up quickley wiping her tears, 'James, dont belive a word of it!' Steph said, crunching up the note in her fist, anger rushed threw her, who would do this?!

James scoffed, he very rarely got angry, but he could feel his niceness fading away, he was angry with her, angry she would use him like that, angry she was lying about it.
'I knew you'd say something like that,' James turned around and faced her, 'I really thought i knew you, but your just, a lying little girl, who always gets what she wants, when she flashes that smile. Flicks that hair, its pathetic Steph!' He was shouting now, 'You..' He turned away again, not wanting to say what he thought.

Steph hated seeing him angry, it was like he wasnt James.
'What? Go on tell me what you think of me?' She shouted, a single silver tear ran down her cheek, her world was collapsing around her.

'No, i wont sink that low.' James said bitterly, turning around again, he could hardly bare to look at her, he grabbed her hand, opened it and took out the note, he dropped her hand, and smoothed out the parchment. James looked at her, and turned away, 'You hurt me Steph,' James said, even though he wasnt shouting, his anger still showed in his voice.

'You honestly believe this rubbish?!' Steph shouted, not caring that she was standing in the school corridor, when she knew teachers and other students could hear this arguement, 'You cant call me the pathetic one, when your standing there, believing some idiot who's got it out for me, over your girlfriend!'

'Your not my girlfriend,' James said, sourly, relising what he had just said he sighed and sat in a window, his head in his hands.

Your not my girlfriend, Steph felt as though James had stabbed her, right in the heart. 'I cant believe you,' Steph said quietly, fresh tears running down her hot cheeks.

James looked at her, he felt ashamed, maybe that stuff wasnt true? James couldnt be sure, he needed to find out who had written it.

'Im sorry,' He muttered, seeing how much it affected her, 'Steph i need time, okay? You wouldnt like it if somebody wrote you a note, telling you i was cheating on you. Lets.. Lets go on a break.' James said, his voice slowly going back to normal, anger still rushing threw his body.

'A break?' Steph repeated, she knew what boys mean when they saylets go on a break, it means they want to break up with you, but dont have the guts too. 'Why dont we just end it?' She said, her voice raised, tears pouring down her cheeks yet again, she didnt want it to end but she knew where this was going.

'No' James said firmly, 'No, this isnt gonna end, Steph im sorry give me a week or two. Let me sort my head out?' He looked into her eyes, they were swimming with tears, 'I promise, we'll stay together, maybe this is lies.' He indicated the parchment in his hands. 'I need to find out who wrote it.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back