Thinking

"An Auror? That sounds pretty interesting." said Hamza. "So, what was life like for you before you came to Hogwarts?" said Hamza with a smile.

Erin's head filled with pictures of her house, and her bedroom on the uppermost floor. "Well, it was normal I guess. Baby sitting my little sister from time to time, fighting with my older brothers. I usually played around in the forest we had in the backyard with Bruno. We have a small garden too. Its circular, with a small pond and bench in the middle. That's where I usually trained Bruno." Erin imagined what she would be doing if Bruno were with her right then. She really missed him, but couldn't bring herself to say that she wanted to leave Hogwarts.

"That's pretty cool, sounds like you have yourself a pretty cool home." said Hamza. "Why did you fight with your brothers?" said Hamza.

"Ya, it's a pretty big house for just six of us." Erin laughed, "Well, nothing big really. Mostly because of their pranks, and immaturity. Usual, brother/sister stuff, you know?"

"Wow, six of you? That's pretty big sized family there." said Hamza with a small laugh. "Well, I don't really have a brother.. I only have two sister. Xavier is the closest guy I know to a brother." said Hamza.

"I've met him, once. He seemed pretty nice." Erin remembered the time in the forest when she, Xavior, and Eleona were desparately tring to find Max. She shook her hear, clearing it of the memory. She quickly changed the subject, "So, um, what are your hobbies?"

"That's awesome, you've met him? Where?" said Hamza. Hamza was glad to see that Xavier was getting to know more people. "Umm, I like to play Quidditch, muggle sports, read, write, and most importantly, eat." said Hamza with a laugh. "What about you?" said Hamza.

"Oh, um, once in the forest." Erin said cooly. "Cool, what kind of muggle sports do you play? I'm not really cordinated enough for sports but Im good at running." She said to him smiling.

"In the forest? The Forbidden Forest?" said Hamza with a questionable face. "I play football, basketball, swimming, and I run as well. Anyone cal play sports honestly." said Hamza.

"Ya, the forbidden forest. It's not that bad of a place... You know if you keep where you can still see the castle your safe." Erin's idea of getting Hamza off track wasn't working. Soon she'd have to tell him the whole story. Erin smiled as he said anyone could play sports, "Anyone can play, doesn't mean they should. I'm not that bad, if I wasn't afraid of the ball, I'd be pretty good at all sports." She told him looking down at the grass, then to the lake again.

"You know, Hogwarts officials said that being even near the forest or away from the castle is forbidden." said Hamza. "Why are you afraid of the ball?" said hamza.

Erin thought about what he said, Erin never thought of it as breaking the rules. The forest reminded her of home, which probably why she wasn't scared of the forest. Of course she knew it was dangerous she had seen things in the forest her first week or two here. But nothing to scare her away, though it should've. She looked up at him, "I never thought of it that way. Honestly I didn't I pay them any mind when they said it was against the rules." Erin wasn't usually the one to break rules, she wondered why it never occured to her that she was breaking them the whole time.

"I don't mind you being out here, but then if you get caught by a school official, you'll be in a lot of trouble." said Hamza. Hamza knew his ways around so people would see him if he was near the forest, but not everyone thought that way.

Erin frowned, he had a point. Her parents would not be happy if she got in trouble. "Your right, I wont go in there unless it's absolutly nessary." Erin knew she probably wouldnt go into the forest for quite some time, after promising that. The only reason she would need to go into the forest would be Max.

"Great to hear the positive attitude." said Hamza with a smile. Hamza was glad to see that someone was listening to him for once instead of going towards the wrong direction.

Erin smiled then realized she didn't answer one of his questions. "Well, if they didn't always throw, or hit the ball towards you then it wouldn't be as scary. It's like they WANT to hit you," she said frowning.

"What?" said Hamza with a puzzled face. Hamza had no idea what Erin was talking about. "Sorry, I have no clue what your talking about." said Hamza with a chuckle.

"Oh yea, right, sorry." said Hamza being a little embarrassed. Hamza was just a little lost in his thoughts about something else, so he drifted into his thoughts from time to time. "So, what were you saying?" said Hamza with a smile.
"Oh yea, right, sorry." said Hamza being a little embarrassed. Hamza was just a little lost in his thoughts about something else, so he drifted into his thoughts from time to time. "So, what were you saying?" said Hamza with a smile.

Erin smiled, Hamza's mind seemed to be elsewhere. Erin wasn't sure if he wanted to talk or not, "Nothing much, do you have something you want to talk about?" Erin wondered if it waas anything at all, or if she was right to ask.

((OOC: We can create a new thread in the Lakefront carrying on from the Forbidden Forest and dump this thread. ))

((OOC: Can you create it please? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back